Fairfax, VA
11/24/2020
Thorough Check
My parents gave me an older car, so I went to My Dad's Automotive to have it checked out and put through safety inspection. They found some issues the dealership that my parents used did not, and got the work done in the time frame I needed. I would definitely go back and recommend them to friends, family, and neighbors.

Luis M.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Luis said service was done the same day and fairly quickly.

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
11/08/2020
My Dad's Automotive always takes on my car in on time.

AH
Allison H.
Marshall, VA
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the entire service was handled very well, it was smooth, the price was as expected, there was no surprises, everything was explained very well, the repair was done more than correctly, there were some additional things he did last minute, everything was completed on time, and it was a super great experience.

Jayachandra R.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jayachandra said they were very good at explaining things, they were quick and Brian was great.

Michael G.
Clifton, VA
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the gentleman spoke to him about the problem and showed him exactly what the resolution could be. He really appreciates the service from Brian.

CI
Chris I.
Virginia
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend this business for service.

MF
MIKE F.
Nissan Maxima
10/08/2020
Always Excellent Service!
We have been going to My Dad's Automotive for many years. We are always ecstatic about the professional service that we receive, and we are amazed at how quickly the work on our cars is completed. Brian, the owner, is truly the best! They are totally honest and we wouldn't trust anyone else. We are lifetime customers of My Dad's Automotive!

NS
Neil S.
Jeep Renegade
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Neil said he had a good experience.

RK
ROBERT K.
09/06/2020
Swift and professional
You were able and willing to squeeze me into your busy day. The service was excellent.

Cameron B.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said service was really good.

Dan S.
Leesburg, VA
Lincoln Navigator
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the service is thorough and the technicians apply their best to his vehicles.

Stacy B.
Washington, DC
Lexus ES 350
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Stacy said they always do a great job and she's been going there for years.

RD
ROBERT D.
Fairfax, VA
Subaru Legacy
08/25/2020
Always a pleasure
My Dad's is my go-to mechanic. They're friendly, trust-worthy and not pushy at all.

PB
PETER B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/15/2020
Extremely satisfied customer
Brian is extremely knowledgeable and professional. In addition, Brian is also fair and 100% honest with his customers on mechanical issues involving their vehicles. Brian has worked on my European vehicles on several occasions and the service and quality of work always exceeds my expectations.