Gainesville, VA
Audi Q7
07/15/2019
fixed the unfixable.
great mechanics and service. Found the issues causing several check engine kights and got the car back in the road!

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
07/15/2019
Extremely Efficient
Dad's Automotive got me in and out. This is great for working people, which sets them apart from other automotive repair shops. I will continue to go there and recommend them highly.

Shari M.
Virginia
Jeep Patriot
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Shari said she was very pleased with the service she received at the business.

Kyle M.
Honda Fit
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the customer service was excellent and the staff did a good job. The air condition fluctuates and will be taking the vehicle back for them to check it out.

SP
SONG P.
07/02/2019
Terrific service! Jeep runs great!
Again, Brian hit it out-of-the-park and well worth its wait and costs. Jeep runs as smooth as the day I drove it off the lot 6 years ago. The honesty and trustworthiness of required repairs and maintenance vs dealer's trying to pad their P&L makes doing business with Dad's enjoyable and provides comfort you're not being raked-over-the-coals.

MK
MAX K.
Acura TLX
06/29/2019
Brian the Owner is Next Level Amazing! Great Work & even better Customer Service.
Great shop! I've been in VA. for 5 years and have went to My Dad's Automotive since.
Great place, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
My Vehicles love me for it!
Brian is Top notch in every way!
😀

SANDY S.
We LOVE this Company! Sandy
We discovered this company a few months ago & are very, very grateful & happy that we did. We were immediately greeted and welcomed the first day we walked into the door. Actually, it started with the first phone call I made to get answers to my questions.
I was treated by a friendly & polite man; he was the owner. He treated me with respect & spoke honestly about questions & concerns I had about my car- regardless that I was a FEMALE. Since that time, I became a repeat customer because I learned
the Owner, the mechanics are VERY knowledgably, Professional & Customer Service Oriented. They do not "Rip you Off." They will let you know what's needed or not. They are Honest and due honest, good work. They DO NOT over charge you. I will continue to have this company service my two cars.

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/29/2019
Brian and his team are awesome! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

JOHN B.
Audi S8
06/27/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
I have great confidence in any service I have done. It is done in a timely manner.

The next question is about recommending My Dad's to a friend and I already have!

Sterling, VA
Jeep Commander
06/27/2019
Huge help and money saver
We brought our newly purchased (used) Jeep in. They found a few issues with it that should have been addressed by the dealership. They were completely honest and recommended we go back to the dealership and have them fix it. Brian even educated us on the parts and showed us what to look for. We felt fully prepared to negotiate with the dealership about the issues. These guys are honest and trustworthy!

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/26/2019
Awesome!!!
Brian and the boys are great! They always take care of all my family's vehicles and they are honest about what needs to be done and what can wait until the next visit.

Thanks guys!!

Bryan

PH
Peggy H.
Clifton, VA
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the business did good work. They were very honest, straightforward, and detailed on their assessment. They didn't do anything unnecessary and they didn't push for services to get done.

LO
Laurie O.
Fairfax Station, VA
Audi Q5
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said the staff is super friendly. They got her vehicle in at the last minute for an inspection on a holiday and had it done in an hour. She has been there several times and had a great experience.

PB
PETER B.
Porsche Boxster
06/13/2019
Excellent work !
Excellent service and communication before the appointment and excellent communication while vehicle is in for service.

KF
KEITH F.
Nissan Rogue
06/07/2019
Always Done Correctly, Always On Time, Always A Good Price!
I keep coming back to My Dad's for these reasons: When I drop my car off, I know that the work will be done correctly -- no forgotten gaskets, missing screws or the like that I've encountered at the dealership's shop. When I drop it off, I know that I can expect my car back when promised -- or earlier! And My Dad's charges a fair rate for excellent service -- they always do a little bit more than expected and touch up small things that need doing. These guys have been my "Go To" mechanic since I found them, and I will continue to patronize them in the future, as well as pass the word on to anyone who listens -- this is a top-notch auto repair firm!

SANDRA C.
Lexus ES 330
06/07/2019
Maintaining the car with a lot of miles
My Dad’s automotive have successful help me keep my car in great shape. Maintaining the car with a lot of miles has been painless with Brian’s help. His knowledge and troubleshooting skills has exceeded my expectations. I recommend My Dad’s automotive to all families nearby.
Thanks for keeping my 242,000 miles car on the road.
Sandra

Dan P.
Virginia
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the owner of the business did the work on his vehicle. He said the communication was really good, he was trustworthy and made him feel comfortable.

AJ
ALLEN J.
Sterling, VA
Volkswagen Touareg
06/04/2019
Heroic Effort Saves My 2011 VW Touareg Hybrid
I am privileged to own a 2011 VW Touareg Hybrid - one of maybe 200 in the country. At 160k miles, it finally needed a water pump and thermostat. Sounds simple enough, but isn't. Brian had to remove the supercharger, some high pressure lines, and other top end stuff. Bunches of gaskets and little parts were required and some things were done because one only wants to take off the entire intake system once in a lifetime. Naturally, only some of the parts and gaskets were available from VW. So Brian went to Audi and Porsche (Audi Q8 and Porsche Cayenne are similar to the Touareg). About 20 man-hours later, he had disassembled and reassembled the top half of the motor, cleaned and tested everything, and polished all the bugs out. It drives fabulously! Where in all this is the heroic effort? In the background! My vehicle failed just as My Dad's Automotive was upgrading staffing to include 1 or 2 new mechanics and a new service writer. Brian managed all that transition while learning how to "properly polish a unicorn's horn" (code words for learning about repairing a vehicle where only 200 exist - hardly something that will be in high demand except amongst the favored 200!). My experience is that many shops would have liked the work (20 hours is a lot of billable time) but few could have done the education and the background management without cutting corners. Brian does not cut corners. That earns my 5-Star rating!

NC
NATHANIEL C.
Haymarket, VA
05/31/2019
My Honda Civic
Best service in town! Appreciate all the work that My Dad's does!

Thank you!

CQ
CHAD Q.
Ashburn, VA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/28/2019
Excellent service.
We brought our car here based on the referral of a friend. Great service; very thorough and communicative. We’ll definitely be back.