Marilyn W.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/28/2020
Taylor makes you smile
Great service , great price, will not sell you something you don’t need. I miss seeing Taylor!!

Randy B.
Charlotte, NC
04/22/2020
Relationship Is Important
The team at My Honest Mechanic has been taking care of our family vehicles for a number of years. Each interaction with the staff has been a very positive encounter as the information they share has been truthful and honest. They always take the time to explain an issue they find and offer you a solution to take care of the problem. I would recommend them to any family and friends.

Davidson, NC
04/15/2020
State Inspection
We needed an inspection done and we were able to get an appointment scheduled and completed in a timely manner.

Jean L.
Pontiac Torrent
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Jean said they do a good job , they are kind and they communicate well.

Jeff H.
04/11/2020
GMC 2003 transmission clean and AC recharge.
Since our own car lift was full I had You all do the work. The Transmission flush/filter change was more than I thought it would be. The price caught me off guard. I should have asked about the price point before the service. More my fault.

Rob B.
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Rob said that the staff are great and the customer service is as well.

HC
Hunter C.
04/09/2020
Highly impressed!
From the first point of contact I had with MHM I was impressed. They kept me updated along the way. Provided pressure free quotes and options. I’ll continue to go back to MHM with all of my vehicles. Great company with great staff/owners.
Brandon T., Owner from My Honest Mechanic responded on 04/10/2020

Hunter thank you for the kind review! It was a privilege to work on your vehicle. Thank you for giving us the opportunity. Let us know how we can help with your future automotive needs.

Jason B.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff are nice, and he trusts them.

DN
Donna N.
04/02/2020
Oil Change
The oil change went as usual, the only thing that really bothered us was the mechanic left a filthy water bottle laying on our front passanger seat. On our cloth seat.
The mechanics need to pay more attention to what they leave behind.

AH
Andy H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Andy said the people at the business were friendly and quick to get him an appointment. They kept him updated and called when the vehicle was done. He has recommended them to others in the past.

Leo S.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Leo said they were timely and did a great job.

Stephanie B.
Nissan Sentra
03/05/2020
Great service as usual.
In and out in less than 30 minutes for an oil change. Great service as usual. Thank you!

OJ
Olivia J.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Olivia said they always have really good service and they are great on time. The 2 ladies at the front desk are very attentive and very polite.

DO
Dashawn O.
Charlotte, NC
Jeep Cherokee
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Dashawn said they didn't take too long and told him everything he needed to know.

Mike R.
Concord, NC
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
02/27/2020
oil change
I like having the peace of mind I get here when I get my car serviced here. They are professional, polite, and friendly. What more could you ask for.
Mike Remkus