Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91

Overall Rating 4.08333/5Overall Rating 4.08333/5Overall Rating 4.08333/5Overall Rating 4.08333/5rating 4.08333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

SA
Sylvia A.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Representative--Laura
Service Representative--Laura
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
My service was great this time!

Jennifer F.
Wentzville, MO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Don did a great job keeping me informed regarding the progress of my car.

NW
Nicholas W.
O'Fallon, MO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
They were extremely friendly and quick to get everything done on my car even though it was first thing in the morning.
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

FO
Frederick O.
Chesterfield, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
good

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

VB
Vanessa B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome work
Thanks for the great service

Thank you for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Terri S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Was told a problem would be checked and repaired and neither happened.

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into this issue and get back with you soon!

HS
Harry S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Loyal to the Hyundai Service Department
I have been getting my cars serviced at the dealership since I bought my first Hyundai, a 2011 Sonata Hybrid. I now have a 2016 model, and I had an alert warning, “Check Active Airflap System,” pop up last Friday, followed by the Check Engine light, and I drove the car to the Service Department, where they took me in without an appointment. The only thing I am disappointed with is that nothing was found wrong then, only to have the same alert pop up on my way back home, so I brought it back in yesterday (Monday). Something was found wrong this time, but a part needs to be ordered and I have to bring the car back yet again after spending a total of six hours at the dealership over two days. However, I understand that things happen, and I was quite pleased with my service representative, Brad Gillen (hope I spelled that correctly). I gave an “Acceptable” for the question relating to time of service because of how much time it has taken to deal with the current situation with my car; otherwise, I am quite happy with my history of service at Napleton (formerly Mungenast) Hyundai
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We do look forward to making sure your vehicle's issue is corrected once we have the part in!

Carolyn H.
Weldon Spring, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Great service, while waiting in their comfortable wait area. Less than 1 1/2 hours.

LP
Larry P.
Wentzville, MO
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The customer service,and how Napleton values their customers
Our Name Larry & Dolores Palmer
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Communication and friendliness of employees
Good experience overall

Thank you for your positive feedback! What can we approve on to give you an excellent experience?

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service - Lost A Customer
Review left with the BBB:

After experiencing difficulty starting my car yesterday afternoon I scheduled an appointment with Napleton Hyundai to have the issue identified and corrected. I arrived at the dealership in time for my 7:30 am appointment and discussed the issue with the service advisor. I noted that the battery was replaced at another business about a year ago and that the dome light still came on when I opened the door but the engine wouldn't "turn over" when I tried to start it. In no way did I indicate that the battery was not the issue, I merely gave them all the information I had to help them diagnose the problem. About half an hour later the service advisor told me that the alternator needed to be replaced - the factory part would be $675. He did not clarify whether that was the price of the part or whether that included labor and tax as well. I asked for a few minutes to consult a family member. He came back out a few minutes later and notified me that the part wasn't in stock but there was an aftermarket part for $495. Again, he did not indicate what all that price included. After contacting the aforementioned family member, one who had been a mechanic for the city for years, he assured me that the quoted price was too high. Not wanting to deal with the dealership due to negative experiences in the past - I will outline those later - I reached out to a mechanic that my family member referred me to. I told the service advisor that I was going to take my car elsewhere for the alternator repair and to check me out for the other completed work. The oil change, cabin filter, and tire change came to $128 which also seems high, but they are entitled to set their prices just as I am entitled to walk away from suspect service proposals. And to make matters worse, I only discovered the cost of the service after my card was run since the cashier was too engrossed in personal gossip with another employee to even acknowledge me. Once I arrived at the recommended mechanic he ran my vehicle's VIN number and with labor and tax the total came to $348. I agreed to the price and they took my vehicle into the garage. Minutes later they came out and informed me that there was nothing wrong with the alternator, but rather the battery was completely dead. I should reiterate that I informed the service advisor at Napleton that the batter was recently purchased at a competitor and was still under warranty. Upon the discover that the problem part was the battery and not the alternator, the secondary auto shop ethically and rightly recommended that I go back to the store that I purchased the battery from for replacement, which I did. In sum, Napleton attempted to sell me a part of at most $675 and at minimum $495 for a repair I am convinced they knew could be completed at no cost to me at another location. However, if one is to go out on a limb and assume that nefarious intent was not at play, I would be justifiably concerned that certified mechanics are unable to distinguish between a faulty battery and alternator. And this is not a case where both were in need of replacement so it could be a toss-up as to which part might be identified as problematic since the second auto shop - which had no reason to misguide me given that I didn't pay them a cent - told me that my alternator was in "fine condition." Surely it can be agreed upon that Napleton's predatory and unnecessary sales tactics are wholly unethical.

Napleton Hyundai has proven themselves to be - at every encounter - dishonest and disinterested in maintaining customer confidence. While they are conveniently located to my place of employment, I will most assuredly never utilize their services again.
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I have spoken with out management staff and the technician about this. I would like to discuss further. Please reach out to me at your convenience.

Jessica R.
Hazelwood, MO
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction important
Napleton Hyundai went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied with a warranty repair on my vehicle. They made me and my concern a priority and did not try to dismiss it

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!!

Michael H.
Saint Charles, MO
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Poor service once my vehicle oil change was completed. I wasn't advised my vehicle was ready and waited quite a while before I went to the service bay myself and asked about my vehicle. When the service bay person goes to lunch, no one is made aware and customers wait. Poor.

Thank you for your feedback. We will do our very best to make sure your next experience here is an excellent one!

St. Louis, MO
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
Employees talk disrespectful to others and don't seem to be knowledgeable about Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to discuss this with you further. I will be reaching out to you this morning!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Accountable .
N/A

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

KV
Katie V.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service.

MO
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Took my car immediately with no appointment. Great service and communication.

Chad M.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service team
They got my engine replaced quickly and got me a loaner car while the work was being done. Great experience
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Chesterfield, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation was done on time and the even washed & vacuumed my car.