Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

Britney B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Good service!
I had a recall on my car and they took care of it and made it easy for me! Good service and Mike Kennedy was assisting me and had good communication through the whole process.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Britney for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyundai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

HH
Helen H.
Bethalto, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly people
They were able to give us the day and time we needed. The whole group of employees are really nice and always helpful
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Helen for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyundai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

FB
Fred B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone shows me how professional they are.
My service associate was pleasant and helpful in explaining what I should know.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Fred for sharing your experience in our service department.  We are pleased to know that you were provided a 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

GB
Gwendolyn B.
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and ecperience as expected.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Gwendolyn for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyumdai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

Jim S.
Bradenton, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
Another great experience
Tony, my service adviser was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Jim for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyumdai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

Joan H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Satisfied
Napleton was willing to apologize for the things that disappointed me and offered me some perks for my troubles, for that reason I decided to give them a second chance.

Disappointed
Rather not tell the whole world about my experience. I explained everything in the survey and gave suggestions.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Joan for bringing this to our attenion.  Please allow us to make this up to you as this is not the 5 Star experience that we provide to our valued customers.

HH
Howard H.
Bridgeton, MO
Friendly and promppt service
prompt service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Howard for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you were provided prompt and friendly service, that's the Napleton Hyundai way.  We will continue working to provide you a 5 Star experience on every visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service experience
The greeter was very friendly and approached me right away. Kyle my service guy was really helpful and very friendly. Will definitely be back for my next service.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  We are pleased to hear that you received 5 Star service, that's the Napleton Hyundai way.  You are our #1 priorty and we look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location for me, never been turn down without a appointment.
I'm still having trouble with the change over from Mungenast to Napleton. I also thought I had more than two free oil changes. The advisor did offer a slight discount to insure he had a satisfied customer. Lastly this was the first time I had to wait on a advisor to see me, but on the other hand the greeter came to me in a timely matter to assure me their aware of my waiting on someone will be with me soon.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for your detailed feedback.  We appreciate you trusting us to serve your automotive needs.  We will work diligently to continue to earn your business and provide you a 5 Star experience on every visit.

Hazelwood, MO
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Better than Expected
When I arrived for my Saturday appointment for a diagnostic, I was frustrated that I had to wait around 15 minutes before I was assisted. When I finally was assisted, I was told that it is hard to do diagnostics on Saturdays and started to be really frustrated. They redeemed themselves by providing me a rental until the problem could be diagnosed and fixed. The work itself was also done very well.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your sharing your experience.  We are pleased to hear that you were provided excellent customer service by accomodating you with a rental.  Napleton Hyundai will continue to strive to provide you with a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for trusting us to serve your automotive needs.

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
It was a easy time
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you were given a 5 star experience.  As our valued customer, it is our pleasure to provide you with prompt and efficient service.  At Napleton Hyundai, we will continue to put pur customers first.

PH
Phyllis H.
Alton, IL
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis HR
I like this location but they seem to change staff a lot I don’t like that. That might be a problem there about this place. I’ve bought 3 cars there and this last car was in October and I have not seen the same staff there in the pass 4 visit for my car services. But every staff has been ok I just like companies more that can keep a good staff.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Phyllis for your feedback.  We are continuously working to make sure that every time you visit Napleton Hyundai you are given a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs.

CD
Cathy D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Good spot
Everyone is nice and helpful.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Cathy for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you received great customer service in a friendly environment, that's the Napleton Hyundai way.  Thank you for allowing us to serve your automotive needs.

Corey W.
Chesapeake, VA
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/09/2019 Category: Service
nice atmosphere and great customer service.
courteous reps and great service....!!!!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Corey for your feedback.  We are so happy to hear that you had great customer service and that your automotive needs were met.  As our valued customer, we are committed to providing you with a 5 Star experience every time.

DV
Diane V.
Maryland Heights, MO
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Self
Fast service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you Diane for your feedback.  We value you and we are please to see that you were provide prompt and efficient service.  We will continue to dilligently to earn your business and every one of those 5 Stars!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was good and rep very pleasant and caring
Very pleasant experience !
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate you choosing Napleton Hyundai for your automotive needs and will continue to work diligently to earn every one of those 5 Stars.  Thanks again!

Cynthia M.
Very good customer service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you Cynthia for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and will continue to work to earn your business.  Thank you for continuing to choose Napleton Hyundai to serve all of your automotive neeeds.

LK
Linda K.
Hazelwood, MO
Best Car Detailing
Service guys that helped me were great!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you linda for your feedback.  We are so pleased to hear that our service department provided you with a 5 Star experience.  We look forward to serving all  of your future automotive needs.

Kevin B.
Glen Carbon, IL
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Pleasure to deal with. Great dealership!
Pleasure to deal with. Great dealership!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback Kevin.  We are pleased to hear that your experience was 5 STAR!  As our valued customer,  we believe you deserve prompt and efficient service!  We will continue to strive to earn every star! Thanks again!

SJ
Stanley J.
Satisfied
Great customer service, timely, and Brad is amazing!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you Stanley for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you received prompt and efficient service at Napleton Hyundai.  You are our top priority and we look forward to continuing to earn all 5 Stars everytime you visit.