Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21
4.2

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.22857/5Overall Rating 2.22857/5rating 2.22857rating 2.22857rating 2.22857
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

PP
Patricia P.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Always courteous, explains needed service or repair, always happy with the results.

👍
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

TW
Timothy W.
Saint Charles, MO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
??
The people are frienly
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Timothy for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our friendly service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

AW
Al W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service beyond good...it's the best!
It's a great place to have maint done for your Hyundai vehicle. Great personnel Like Tony Usiak who was my advisor. I will always seek him out when I need something. He really cares about me as a customer. They do what they can to make you comfortable while you wait for your vehicle while in service. Everyone, to include the sales people and receptionists, go out of their way to answer any question you may have. I am definitely purchasing my next vehicle from Napleton!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Al for completing our survey.  We are so pleased to hear that Tony and the other Napleton Hyundai team members were so kind to you, answering your questions, and treating you with the excellent service that you deserve.  We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

OH
Ornisha H.
St. Louis, MO
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Ornisha for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you excellent customer service.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

Deliscia B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The service is always amazing!
Although it's always very busy, I'm always greeted with a smile. My car is always handled with care and I appreciate the great customer service!!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you Deliscia for completing our survey.  We are a busy dealership but we are so glad to know that you are still greeted with a smile, provided great customer serice, and your automotive needs are always cared for.  Thank you for being the best part of Napleton Hyundai.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service and expertise
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff provided you with great and expert level service.  Thank you for being the best part of Napleton Hyundai.

Matthew M.
Wentzville, MO
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Very helpful and gets the job done right!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Matthew for completing our survey.  We are pleased to hear that you found our service department staff helpful and efficient. You are our valued customer and we thank you for your patronage.

Godfrey, IL
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable
Nice people and efficient...
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Professional and effecient problem solving strategies of associates and employees
Professional attitude of associates and skills of service personnel.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Sylvia for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs

St. Louis, MO
great services everytime
great place to go get your car services
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for completng our survey.  Thank you for such an awesome compliment about our service department.  We look forward to continuing to providing excellent service at your next visit.

HE
Harold E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
SEEMS TO BE WELL ORGANIZED
Attentive to the needs of the customer in a timely and professional way.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Harold for completing our survey.  We are pleased to hear that our service departmemt staff was professional and attentive to your needs.  We look forward to seeing you again and serving all of your automotive needs.

Lucille M.
30,000 mile checkup and oil change
From start to finish it was a delightful experience. I was kept informed of the progress on my vehicle during the 30,000 mile checkup procedure. The reasons and benefit for the various operations required at specific mileage was explained. My Service Advisor was Norm Franco, who was friendly and helpful, as well as informative. Napleton is the only place that I take my car for service.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Lucille for taking the time to complete our survey.  We are pleased to hear that Norm was friendly, informative and that he  made your visit delightful from beginning to end.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.  See you next time!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great
Fast and quick for a Saturday
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We are pleased to hear that you received fast and efficient service on one of our busier days.  We value you and your time.  Thanks for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Kimberly M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
They took really good care of me
The service was great and they took care of me
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Kimberly for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

JE
Jeff E.
Saint Ann, MO
11/06/2019
Enjoyable Experience
Most enjoyable experience purchasing a vehicle! The Sales Associate Jahan Lyte was very courteous and professional. He was waiting outside to greet us and took care of us immediately. Fastest sales we have ever had.

TD
Thomas D.
11/06/2019
Positive Energy
Jahan Lyte at Napleton Hyundai in Hazelwood was not only bursting with positive energy, but helped me better understand what I needed to do to get the vehicle I desire. I was a little upset that my credit wasn't where I want it to be yet. Jahan gave me a few pointers how to increase my credit score and get what I really want. Unlike most car salesman, instead of just sticking me with a vehicle, he gave me the positive motivation to take the right steps to getting my dream car! Thank you Jahan! See you soon!

HB
Heather B.
Bethalto, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Kyle was wonderful
Kyle was wonderful and very attentive. He was very courteous and helpful. He apologized for my wait and made sure I had everything taken care of. Thank you Kyle!

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service team ignored my arrival
Everything would have been great had it not been for several service assistants ignoring me for over 20 minutes when I arrived.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Heather for completing our survey.  Our apologies for your experience.  We owe you better communication and  attentiveness upon your arrival.  Please allow us to speak to you regarding this matter.

Brandy L. Brown
Customer Experience Manager
Napleton Hyundai
314-817-9000 ext. 2419

Joseph B.
Chesterfield, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The people are very customer friendly.
Good
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Joseph for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff was very friendly and provided great customer service.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

MT
Mary T.
Glen Carbon, IL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Kind , Curtious, knowledgable,
I have been going there with my car for 11 years. I feel that I can trust that they have my best interest in mind. They are very interested in the needs of their customers.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Mary for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.