4.4

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

AE
Andrew E.
Bethalto, IL
01/20/2021
Great people!
Jahan is a great guy. He listened to our needs, and made it happen. He even stayed late to get us the deal. All that, plus he's a genuine pleasure to work with. Highly recommend anyone to give them a shot!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for this kind review, Andrew. We appreciate your business and wish you safe travels.

EJ
Erin J.
Saint Charles, MO
01/14/2021
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for this review, Erin. We really appreciate you. Let us know if we can ever do anything for you in the future.

EJ
Erin J.
2020 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2021 Category: Service

01/12/2021 Category: Service
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you, Erin, for completing our survey. We are happy you had a good experience and repore with our staff during your visit. We will look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Erin. Have a great rest of the week and safe travels!

Cassady Allen

01/12/2021 Category: Service
Ease of use.
Good job as always.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you, Kurt, for leaving us this review. We are glad that we could provide you excellent customer service during your appointment. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to let us know.

AW
Al W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Customer care and concern...
OK
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for completing our survey, Al. Your feedback helps us to improve our business, so we thank you for that. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to give us a call.

Kiara S.
Lights
The service was fast and friendly and they fixed my issue with no charge
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you, Kiara, for leaving us this 5 star review. We are happy that you received fast and friendly service while you were in for your appointment. We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road.

PF
Phyllis F.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Courteous and fast service
I like this dealership. I would purchase another vehicle from mungenast

Professional service
I like this dealership
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for filling out our survey, Phyllis. I tried calling you just a couple minutes ago because I would love to talk to you about your experience. We never want a customer to leave unsatisfied with the service they received. Whenever you have to time to chat, the best number to reach me would be (314) 817-9000 ext. 2409. I will look forward to hearing from you, and do my best to turn this experience around.

Devin H.
01/02/2021
Sales - Jamel
Wonderful place of business as I walked through the door felt very welcomed , my salesman jamel is the best and was very kind and patient and made sure I was able to find a vehicle that was in my best interest Finacial and substantial wise . 10/10 I would I highly recommend everyone & anyone I know that’s need a car to shop here at napleton Hyundai
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for this kind review, Devin. We thank you for your buisness and wish you a happy New Year.

AH
alicia H.
01/02/2021
Jamel
Jamal was so helpful and nice to my son and myself he worked very hard to help him buy his first car what a great new year already for my son🥳
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you, Alicia, for writing this review. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience here during your visit. Congratulations to your son for the purchase of his first vehicle. Be sure to give us a call for all of your future servicing needs. Happy New Year!

SG
Sharon G.
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Even though I did not have an appointment , the service manager was able to get me in
and I was serviced in a quick manner.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill our our survey, Sharon. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you for your next scheduled maintenance appointment. Have a safe and happy New Year.

Myisha C.
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Car run great will return
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you, Myisha, for responding to our survey. We are happy to see that you were satisfied with the service you received from our service department team. We appreciate your business and will look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

DY
David Y.
Bethalto, IL
12/28/2020
Purchase of vehicle
I was very pleased with the car sales women who took care of us and the finance loan officer.Patti our car sales woman was very helpful and patient with me.. dealership stated she was new but would of never guessed that.Great experience with staff and would recommend them to whomever is in the market for a new or used car.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for your five star rating, David! We really appreciate your feedback. Have a great day and an even better New Year!

Safe travels.

ES
Eric S.
12/27/2020
Brittany was the best
Brittany is the best saleswoman I have ran into in a long time. I will refer everyone I know to her
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for your five star rating, Eric! Safe travels.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/25/2020 Category: Service
The service was great and customer service was also great đź‘Ť
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for your five star rating! We'll see you at your next service appointment. Have a wonderful day and safe travels.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Phenomenal service.
Great service , Brad is top notch. The facility is is the nicest Hyundai dealership in the area. Everyone that works there are very helpful and friendly.
Another service advisor , I think his name was Jesse , helped when Brad wasn’t available. Kelsey helped with the rental car and was so pleasant and cheerful. The manager John even said hi and thanked me for my business when I picked my car up. This was the best experience I’ve had in any dealership ever !
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for your five star rating, valued customer! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. Have a great day!