Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

Overall Rating 4.13793/5Overall Rating 4.13793/5Overall Rating 4.13793/5Overall Rating 4.13793/5rating 4.13793
Overall Rating 2.24138/5Overall Rating 2.24138/5rating 2.24138rating 2.24138rating 2.24138

2019 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very engaging and courteous. Everything was done in a timely manner overall great service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and would like to know what we can do to earn 5 Stars on your next visit.  We want to exceed your expectations and we thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for all of your automotive needs.

WL
Wendell L.
St Louis, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Very good service dept.
The service manager who took care of me provided great service. Answered my questions very well.

Though not related to the service department I am still waiting for my 2nd key fob since March 16th.
I only received one when I bought the vehicle.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Wendell for your feedback.  We are please to hear that you received excellent care by our service department.  We value you as our customer and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

Christina H.
Saint Peters, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/18/2019 Category: Service
To whom it may concern
im Pleased with my car overall but not on the service received
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank You Christina for completing our survey.  We value you as our customer and will take your feedback into consideration.  We would like a chance to continue to earn your business.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Superior customer service
Ethan was awesome!
His customer service was exceptional. I came in for a routine oil change. The quality of work was excellent.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was exceptional.  We value you as our customer and thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs.

Michael G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Good, timely service
Went for an oil change, tire rotation and set of inspections. Was completed within an hour. Car was washed when brought back, a positive experience.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Michael for sharing your experience.  We are please to hear that you were provided with  prompt service and an excellent customer experience.  We value your feedback.

TH
Trudy H.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Customers comes first, not what your doing later on tonight! Car washes include the tires!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Trudy for responding. I do apologize for the unprofessional behavior of my cashiers.  I will be having a talk with my office manager.  I have also reviewed your repair order and the inspection performed.  The technician had no recommendations and all inspected items were marked green. I have also emailed to you the results.  As for the car wash we provide an exterior wash and vacuum free of charge.  The wheels do get sprayed with wheel cleaner before going through the wash but if it is not to your satisfaction please return at your convenience and we will correct immediately.  In the future if there is something that is needed additional or for us to concentrate on more closely with the wash please just let your adviser know. It will be noted and the porters will take care of it.
John Norris
Napleton Hyundai

AD
Alexander D.
MO
07/16/2019 Category: Service
This time everyone was excellent.
Excellent service and professional employees.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Alexander for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you experienced excellent customer service and professionalism at Napleton Hyundai.  We value you as our customer and we look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.

Fast & good customer service
Fast & good customer service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you received excellent customer service and timely repair.  We value your time and you as our customer and we look forward to serving all of your automotive needds.

HP
Hosea P.
Customer service
The facility is very clean and offers high levels of customer service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Hosea for sharing your experience with Napleton Hyundai. We are please to know that you received excellent customer service and that you were made to feel comfortable in our facility.  We look forward to serving all of your auto motive needs.

O'Fallon, MO
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and very easy to talk to and work with. Tony was excellent!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we are pleased to hear that you received fast and friendly service, that is the Napleton Hyundai way.  We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

CF
Cat F.
Glen Carbon, IL
Amazing customer service!
I took my car in early last week and had a long list of issues I wanted checked out. Brad Gillen made the process painless and was awesome at explaining what was going on with my vehicle. I would absolutely recommend and trust Brad & Napleton Hyundai.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Cat for your feedback.  We are happy to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent.  We value you as our customer.  Thank you for trusting us to service your all of your automotive needs.

JJ
Juanika J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Not being honest and finding out what the real problem was while under warranty.
My warranty was to expire in 10 days. They told me that I had a break issue and that was not covered under warranty. I changed the breaks all the way around the car and the problem still exist and the warranty has expired.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Juanika for bringing this matter to my attention.  The only issue seen at the time you came in was the brake pads being low.  If there is another issue or the same still please return and test drive with a technician for confirmation.  If there is an issue that is now out of warranty since it was a concern prior to its expiration Hyundai will still cover it.
John Norris
Service manager
Napleton Hyundai

Billy H.
MO
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Technician
My service technician, Mark Copeland, was professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Through him and the service department my Santa Fe is running great.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Billy for your feedack.  We value you as our customer and we are pleased to know that our service department provided you with excellent customer service.

IM
Irma M.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Napleton has a great service department.
I appreciated that when recommendations for services that will improve my car's performance were made, it was done to inform me without pressuring me. Also, they gave me a coupon that helped me save money when I got my oil changed.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Irma for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that our service department provided you with excellent customer service.  Thank you for being a valued customer of Napleton Hyundai.

Saint Ann, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel pleasant and prompt
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that our service department provided pleasant and prompt service.  Thank you for being a valued custoer of Napleton Hyundai.

LT
L T.
Hazelwood, MO
07/12/2019
Helpful in making a big decision
I came prepared with what used car I wanted, compared with similar car and all I needed was a test drive and get a good feel for the car. Kacy had it ready for me to test drive after it came back from a recall service the previous owner didn't do. Kacy listened to what I wanted, and explained in detail all the options and help they could do for me. Napleton Hyundai is very competitive among the other dealerships there, but very professional and thorough. Beware if you don't want financing.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Thank you for trusting us to assist you with this decision.  Please let us know what we can do better next time to earn 5 Stars!

LT
L T.
Hazelwood, MO
07/11/2019
Helpful in making a big decision
I came prepared with what used car I wanted, compared with similar car and all I needed was a test drive and get a good feel for the car. Kacy had it ready for me to test drive after it came back from a recall service the previous owner didn't do. Kacy listened to what I wanted, and explained in detail all the options and help they could do for me. Napleton Hyundai is very competitive amoung the other dealerships there, but very professional and thorough. Beware if you don't want to finance.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was so rewarding.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business and exceeding your expectations.  Please share with us what we can do to earn 5 Stars as we value your opinion.

Rebecca B.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Very polite and professional. Kept me informed during the service work.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Rebecca for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was one of excellent customer service and professionalism.   We look forward to continuing to service all of your future automotive needs.

BC
Brad C.
Edwardsville, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I had the pleasure to work with Tony on a unique issue of a broken bolt that was seated in the engine block. The removal was difficult and time consuming due to the location. Tony worked with me on options and included John, their service manger along the process. I was impressed and very happy with their communication to keep me informed of progress and how hard they worked on options to reduce my cost on a simple issue complicated by the location of the break.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Brad for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent.  We strive to keep our customers informed and provide a great value for our services.  We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

Allen S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2019 Category: Service
the service
I got to give it up for tony u. He's really helps me when I have a service issues and treats me like a valued customer. Everything is great.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Allen for the feedback.  You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business.  It was our pleasure to provide you with excellent service and we look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.