4.5

Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

SA
Sylvia A.
Saint Louis, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2021 Category: Service
Continuity of service adviser, Mr. Kloess, and the team that works with him.
Consistency of professional attitude and continuity of auto care.

GB
GERN B.
Saint Peters, MO
07/31/2021
EXCELLENT SERVICE TEAM
NAPLETON HYUNDAI IN HAZELWOOD MISSOURI IS MY GO TO SHOP. EXCELLENT AND FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES. TOP NOTCH TEAM OF TECHNICIANS IN THE SHOP TOO. I TRUST THEM WITH MY OWN VEHICLE AS WELL AS THOSE OF MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER. IVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE FOR YEARS TO COME. VERY MUCH APPRECIATE HAVING A PLACE I CAN TRUST.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for this kind review, Gern. We appreciate you and wish you safe travels.

St. Louis, MO
07/31/2021 Category: Service
I ♥️Hyundai
Exceptional service… and the coffee is good
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for this 5 star review. We are glad to see you received exceptional service and enjoyed the coffee. Thanks for coming in and have a great weekend.

Wentzville, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Nice waiting area
When people have warranties, they should be looked up before the customer comes in... Also mentioned to the customer, just to give that Chic a fila type service
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for this 5 star rating. We appreciate you coming in and will look forward to seeing you next time.

Edwardsville, IL
Resolution
l had a previous bad service. But my service advisor was great in understanding this service request. I arrived before scheduled. Car was checked in promptly. Service was so quick and complete with recall and oil change . I left extremely HAPPY 😊 😃 HAPPY
Thanks to John!!

RESOLUTIONS
l had AN EARLIER bad EXPERIENCE. BUT UPON THIS APPOINTMENT..They went out there way to Make me Happy Happy Happy 😊
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for this feedback, Linda. We appreciate you coming in and will look forward to seeing you next time.

KC
Kevin C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Great job as usual!
I own other vehicles that are serviced by 'other' surrounding dealerships. I dread going there but Napleton has been great every time!

Great job as usual!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for responding to our survey, Kevin. We are happy to see that Steve did a great job taking care of you. We appreciate you coming in and hope you have a wonderful day.

Ashley M.
St. Louis, MO
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Carrie did an awesome job in helping me with my vehicle and I liked she knew how to change a battery because most women don’t know how to do that

Carrie is awesome
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for this feedback, Ashely. We are glad to hear that Karri did an exceptional job taking care of you. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to give us a call.

Hazelwood, MO
07/27/2021 Category: Service
N/A
Pricey but good work
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai! We appreciate your 5 star rating. Have a great rest of the week, we'll see you next time!

Janet K.
Repair
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for your 5 star rating, Janet! Have a great week.

AV
Aaron V.
MO
2015 Hyundai Azera
Azera
Wheel and tire package is a joke. It's basically good one time even though they told me it was good for 6 years.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

I appreciate your feedback, thank you for sharing with us, Aaron. I will look up your wheel and tire package and talk to your advisor to sort this out.

-Talk to you soon-

O'Fallon, MO
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Service for my car was great.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your 5 star rating! Have a fantastic week!

Jarret P.
Saint Charles, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service, even better follow up
I'd like to think I'm pretty particular with anyone that handles my vehicle. Napleton has been nothing but fantastic with initial service, and even better with following up. I cannot recommend them enough.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai! I'm glad that we served you well. Good luck and safe travels, Jarret!

LC
Larry C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Great people great service.
I recently had some work performed on my vehicle and I was not disappointed. My service manager had everything ready to go. I was in and out within an hour. My time is important and I appreciate his awareness of that. The waiting area is safe, clean and well stocked. I’ve always been treated well there and this visit was in par with previous ones.

Keep up the good work guys.

Larry C.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Larry! We appreciate you stopping by.

WP
William P.
MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
The time spent there
My time there has never been real long. The workers are friendly and they do a great job.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your time and business, William.

-See you at your next service appointment!

EB
Erica B.
Hazelwood, MO
07/24/2021 Category: Service
I'm pleased with the customer service.
From the time I make an appointment till they return my vehicle. Overall I'm very satisfied with the customer service and how the technicians take care of my car.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for your five star rating, Erica! We appreciate your time and business. Have a great weekend!