4.5

Sabryn C.
East Alton, IL
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service!!
Steve Brown was my service advisor. He puts customers at ease with his kindness, concern, extensive knowledge, ability to anticipate need, and follow through. He instills TRUST.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star rating, Sabryn! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

-Thanks for coming back, we'll see you next time! Safe travels!

Wood River, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
great service at napleton
i came in for routine maintenance and steve brown took care of me and did a great job. they also did a great job on the car wash
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you, John, for your 5 star review! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to share your Napleton Hyundai experience with us! We'll see you at your next service appointment, have a wonderful week!

Teresa B.
Alton, IL
2020 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Serves with a spirit of excellence
Everytime I bring my car in for service. I was served with a spirit of excellence. If my salesperson John is in he comes over and speak. I don't feel like a number when I come to Napleton Hyundai to get my car routine service done. It's always a great place to buy a car . I am happy to be a part of the Napleton Hyundai family
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, Teresa! We appreciate you choosing Napleton Hyundai and sticking with the Napleton Hyundai family. We'll see you at your next service appointment! Have a wonderful week.

NH
NINA H.
04/11/2021
Best Saleperson
Earl was my salesperson and he was the best. My purchase went smooth. I got the color and features that I wanted. When he said he works for me I believed him and got the payment I wanted. Thank you Earl!!!. I will look for you on my next Hyundai purchase.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you, Nina, for your five star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. Our service team is looking forward to taking care of all your automotive needs.  Have a wonderful week and safe travels!

Debra C.
Black Jack, MO
2004 Hyundai Xg350
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Management’s Response
After such a horrible experience, the response from management was second to none. I appreciated the sincerity and concern shown to rectify the situation.

04/09/2021 Category: Service
Poor service and VERY RUDE staff
They have very poor service and communication. The GM is rude. He cut me off several times while trying to explain my concerns. Picked my car up and it’s still not fixed. Car is still at the dealer after 3 weeks... TERRIBLE customer service.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, your time and understanding. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with me, Debra.

-Have a wonderful weekend and safe travels!

Danni C.
Cahokia, IL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
So Awesome
I love you guys service
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for your 5 star rating, Danni! We appreciate you stopping by. Have a great day!

- Safe travels!

Brecknrdg Hls, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service

Clean and friendly
Service is good
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for your time and understanding! I'm glad we were able to talk and sort things out. Have a wonderful day! We'll see you at your next service appointment.

GJ
Gabrielle J.
St. Louis, MO
04/07/2021 Category: Service
I have not once had a bad experience with this dealership. All the staff are kind, welcoming, and personable. It makes all the difference when the staff that are caring and kind, especially in a "pandemic".
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your 5 star rating, Gabrielle!

PJ
Patrina J.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied
Felt safe still in covid had an appointment everything was on time Starbucks coffee while I waited car was ready when promised and it was cleaner then when I brought it in
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our customers during these trying times. Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai! We appreciate your 5 star rating, Patrina!

-Save travels, we'll see you next time!

VP
Vernita P.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Vernita
Good people all the way around
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star rating, Vernita! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. Have a wonderful rest of the week and we'll see you next time!

Elsah, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Times are tough!
The dealer is doing what they can under the current circumstances.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for completing this survey. We appreciate you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your vehicle's servicing needs and wish you safe travels down the road.

BP
Belinda P.
Swansea, IL
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Steve in the service department took my call. I explained my need to get car in as soon as possible and he got me in the same day and I live in Illinois. Within an hour of me calling as a matter of fact. I would definitely go back there.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai, Belinda, we appreciate your five star rating! It's great that Steve was able to get you in the same day during such a busy week. We'll see you at your next service appointment. Have a great weekend!

MF
Mary F.
Hazelwood, MO
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2021 Category: Service
This dealership was friendly and very attentive.
The dealership personnel go over and above their duties.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

Thank you for your feedback, kind words and 5 star rating! It's great to hear that Tony took such great care of you, Mary. Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you at your next service appointment.

Louise M.
Hazelwood, MO
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Napleton Service Review
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, Louise, for completing our survey. We were happy to provide you with 5 star service during your appointment with us. We thank you for coming in and we wish you safe travels down the road.

Florissant, MO
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/31/2021 Category: Service
The service personell and saleman makes you feel welcome and not pressured to buy anything
The service and sale persons are great
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for this 5 star review. We appreciate you coming in and hope you have a wonderful day.