Overall Rating 3.92/5Overall Rating 3.92/5Overall Rating 3.92/5rating 3.92rating 3.92

Overall Rating 4.08333/5Overall Rating 4.08333/5Overall Rating 4.08333/5Overall Rating 4.08333/5rating 4.08333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

KK
Kimberly K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service makes a difference!
Taylor assisted me when I had a mysterious noise coming from my car. She explained everything they were doing for diagnostics and my options depending on what would be found (or not found). She explained the costs clearly and made sincere recommendations. She spoke to me in an honest way that made me feel she was trustworthy and not just trying to upsell me. I felt much more comfortable spending my money because of her level of service.
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

EL
Eric L.
Brecknrdg Hls, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric B
Continue to be pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere and the team members. My experience was efficient informative and respectful of my time. Well done.

TL
Timothy L.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Service and Service manager were outstanding. I do have one concern. My previous service that was completed by Wentzville Suntrup Hyundai I was advised in writing and verbally that I needed new tires. This time, I was not advised of the need for new tires. I asked the question and was very distinct in my question concerning the tires. With the winter weather approaching are my tires good to go for winter? And I was advised that they were good for the upcoming Missouri weather. Also, nothing was put in writing about my tires during this visit. It was put in writing during my last visit. So, my question is do I NEED new tires or not? Why am I concerned about the quality of this service? Well, I do not believe I need to elaborate any further. How am I supposed to trust the service provided if one dealer is telling me I need tires and one is telling me I do not?
Have I been sold a bill of goods in previous visits by Suntrup concerning my filters, tires etc.?

Upset customer.
Tim

Thank you for your feedback! Your advisor will be reaching out shortly to go over your multipoint inspection!

GB
Gwendolyn B.
O Fallon, MO
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Service
Went to schedule appointment for service and after identifying problem was taken care of immediately. Problem corrected quickly on this occasion and very appreciated.

CK
Cathleen K.
Alton, IL
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
Great service as usual! Thank you Taylor and Karrie.
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

NV
Nancy V.
Kalamazoo, MI
10/19/2018
Salesman
Want to thank Barry Jones for his exceptional salesmanship and professionalism to help with my experience buy a car from Napleton Hyundai. Sincerely Nancy Vizena
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

SA
Sylvia A.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Representative--Laura
Service Representative--Laura

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
My service was great this time!

Jennifer F.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Don did a great job keeping me informed regarding the progress of my car.

NW
Nicholas W.
O'Fallon, MO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
They were extremely friendly and quick to get everything done on my car even though it was first thing in the morning.
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

FO
Frederick O.
Chesterfield, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
good

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

VB
Vanessa B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome work
Thanks for the great service

Thank you for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Terri S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Was told a problem would be checked and repaired and neither happened.

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into this issue and get back with you soon!

HS
Harry S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Loyal to the Hyundai Service Department
I have been getting my cars serviced at the dealership since I bought my first Hyundai, a 2011 Sonata Hybrid. I now have a 2016 model, and I had an alert warning, “Check Active Airflap System,” pop up last Friday, followed by the Check Engine light, and I drove the car to the Service Department, where they took me in without an appointment. The only thing I am disappointed with is that nothing was found wrong then, only to have the same alert pop up on my way back home, so I brought it back in yesterday (Monday). Something was found wrong this time, but a part needs to be ordered and I have to bring the car back yet again after spending a total of six hours at the dealership over two days. However, I understand that things happen, and I was quite pleased with my service representative, Brad Gillen (hope I spelled that correctly). I gave an “Acceptable” for the question relating to time of service because of how much time it has taken to deal with the current situation with my car; otherwise, I am quite happy with my history of service at Napleton (formerly Mungenast) Hyundai
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We do look forward to making sure your vehicle's issue is corrected once we have the part in!

Carolyn H.
Weldon Spring, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Great service, while waiting in their comfortable wait area. Less than 1 1/2 hours.

LP
Larry P.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The customer service,and how Napleton values their customers
Our Name Larry & Dolores Palmer
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Communication and friendliness of employees
Good experience overall

Thank you for your positive feedback! What can we approve on to give you an excellent experience?

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service - Lost A Customer
Review left with the BBB:

After experiencing difficulty starting my car yesterday afternoon I scheduled an appointment with Napleton Hyundai to have the issue identified and corrected. I arrived at the dealership in time for my 7:30 am appointment and discussed the issue with the service advisor. I noted that the battery was replaced at another business about a year ago and that the dome light still came on when I opened the door but the engine wouldn't "turn over" when I tried to start it. In no way did I indicate that the battery was not the issue, I merely gave them all the information I had to help them diagnose the problem. About half an hour later the service advisor told me that the alternator needed to be replaced - the factory part would be $675. He did not clarify whether that was the price of the part or whether that included labor and tax as well. I asked for a few minutes to consult a family member. He came back out a few minutes later and notified me that the part wasn't in stock but there was an aftermarket part for $495. Again, he did not indicate what all that price included. After contacting the aforementioned family member, one who had been a mechanic for the city for years, he assured me that the quoted price was too high. Not wanting to deal with the dealership due to negative experiences in the past - I will outline those later - I reached out to a mechanic that my family member referred me to. I told the service advisor that I was going to take my car elsewhere for the alternator repair and to check me out for the other completed work. The oil change, cabin filter, and tire change came to $128 which also seems high, but they are entitled to set their prices just as I am entitled to walk away from suspect service proposals. And to make matters worse, I only discovered the cost of the service after my card was run since the cashier was too engrossed in personal gossip with another employee to even acknowledge me. Once I arrived at the recommended mechanic he ran my vehicle's VIN number and with labor and tax the total came to $348. I agreed to the price and they took my vehicle into the garage. Minutes later they came out and informed me that there was nothing wrong with the alternator, but rather the battery was completely dead. I should reiterate that I informed the service advisor at Napleton that the batter was recently purchased at a competitor and was still under warranty. Upon the discover that the problem part was the battery and not the alternator, the secondary auto shop ethically and rightly recommended that I go back to the store that I purchased the battery from for replacement, which I did. In sum, Napleton attempted to sell me a part of at most $675 and at minimum $495 for a repair I am convinced they knew could be completed at no cost to me at another location. However, if one is to go out on a limb and assume that nefarious intent was not at play, I would be justifiably concerned that certified mechanics are unable to distinguish between a faulty battery and alternator. And this is not a case where both were in need of replacement so it could be a toss-up as to which part might be identified as problematic since the second auto shop - which had no reason to misguide me given that I didn't pay them a cent - told me that my alternator was in "fine condition." Surely it can be agreed upon that Napleton's predatory and unnecessary sales tactics are wholly unethical.

Napleton Hyundai has proven themselves to be - at every encounter - dishonest and disinterested in maintaining customer confidence. While they are conveniently located to my place of employment, I will most assuredly never utilize their services again.
EMILY C G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I have spoken with out management staff and the technician about this. I would like to discuss further. Please reach out to me at your convenience.

Jessica R.
Hazelwood, MO
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction important
Napleton Hyundai went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied with a warranty repair on my vehicle. They made me and my concern a priority and did not try to dismiss it

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!!

Michael H.
Saint Charles, MO
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Poor service once my vehicle oil change was completed. I wasn't advised my vehicle was ready and waited quite a while before I went to the service bay myself and asked about my vehicle. When the service bay person goes to lunch, no one is made aware and customers wait. Poor.

Thank you for your feedback. We will do our very best to make sure your next experience here is an excellent one!