4.3

Deborah H.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
The service representative was fantastic! He was friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. He seemed genuinely concerned about me as well as my car. Everyone involved in my appointment was both friendly and thoughtful as they helped me.

AC
Anderson C.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
service advisor jesse kloess
thanks jesse you made my birthday great

Wright City, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Beyond excellent !
I went in for service on my Santa Fe. I had some issues and safety concerns. Brad addressed my concerns and told me he would have one of his beat technicians fix my car , he even put me in a loaner at no charge. I was very happy to get my car back running correctly and all of my issues resolved. Will definitely be coming back to Napleton Hyundai for all of my service needs.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

Dorethea W.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Clean friendly
I purchase my 2014 Sonata brand new I had a couple of issue and it was repaired no charge to me. All of my service to the car is done through dealership. I am happy with my car. I am happy with the dealership. Great customer service. Both sale and services.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Dorethea for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

SJ
Samira J.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great
Although I can’t wait to trade my car in for personal reasons I can’t lie, Napleton has taken great care of me from the start.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you Samira for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

02/18/2020 Category: Service
Convenience
Convenience, good service, know the car

Marquis D.
02/18/2020
👍
The problem is being solved now, thanks

02/18/2020
The service department SUCKS !
My 2015 sonata has been in the shop for over a week now and I don't know what's wrong with it, when it will be ready, or how much it will cost . I have called almost every day, and they keep saying they don't know what's going on but will call me back when they find out what's going on. So in over a week no one person has returned my phone calls. I think when I get my car back I won't be taking back there.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

We will reach out to you today!

JJ
John Paul J.
Fenton, MO
02/14/2020 Category: Service
They’ve got my back!
Tony Usiak was a careful listener, he showed great knowledge about my Sonata, providing me with timely and useful perspective, and he responded to my concerns quickly and effectively throughout the process of data gathering and assessment and also problem resolution. While it is comforting to know Hyundai supports its customers, Tony’s level of support makes me feel confident he and Napleton have got my back. That is a winning combination any time.

Nicely done, and thanks!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you John for sharing you experience.  We are pleased to hear that Tony was a careful listener and a great support in taking care of your Sonata.  We at Napleton Hyundai will continue to work hard on your behalf as our valued customer.  Thank you for being the bet part of Napleton Hyundai.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Good, Reasonable Service
Came in for an oil change and fluid top-off. Utilized Shuttle. Good, easy service at reasonable cost
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

GG
George G.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Love the dealership
Very good
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you George for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

SA
Stephen A.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Branden in the service drive did a great job!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you Stephen for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

WP
William P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Took longer than I was told but other then that the service was excellent.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for completing our survey.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  We are working on our timeliness.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Self
See previous remarks
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Kerwin M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai
I am quite pleased with the work done on my Hyundai! I am pleased with the work that you have done for us.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you Kerwin for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you are pleased with the service you received while in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyundai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

02/09/2020 Category: Service
Service was good and completed in a timely matter. They had all of the parts to complete my car repairs and the people were very kind people. They were very helpful and gave me a discount on my big bill.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for sharing your experiecne.   It's great to know that our Napleton Hyundai staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  We are glad you were able to get some help on that big bill too!  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.