4.4

Ralph P.
Black Jack, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Napelton Is a great establishment with good people working there.
Here is my problem. I brought my 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe in for a oil change. The service department did their usual diagnostic check and recommendation of my car. It was discovered that the front right caliper had frozen without any indication. My car was driving and operating normally. The frozen right front caliper wore down the brake pad to zero and has damaged the rotor as well. It was explained to me by the service department that I needed to replace the right front caliper @ 1,700.00 and the rotor and front brake pads at 1,600.00 for a total cost of over 3,000.00 dollars. I have replaced front brake pads already for 800.00 and rear brake pads for 600.00 at the Hyundia dealership. A caliper that cost 1,700.00 should not malfunction and cause all of this other damage. I need someone to please look into this and respond to me please. I need help! At this point I would not recommend Hyundia product to anyone. The manufacturer of the caliper should be held responsible for all of the damage because it was the defected caliper that has caused all these problems. When you charge $1700.00 for a caliper it should guaranteed against this kind of damage.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you Ralph for completing our survey.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  We will reach out to you today.

VJ
Valeria J.
People
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you Valeria for completing our survey.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai

Cyndi C.
Doe Run, MO
07/01/2020
Great Salesman
OBA, friendly very personable, and helpful. Thanks! Loving our new Kona!!😊CLC
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you Cyndi for completing our survey.   It's great to know that Oba gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

Chesterfield, MO
Quick, courteous service
Karri really got to the heart of the matter quickly and resolved my problem. She was easy to communicate with and did what she said she would do.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

RT
Ruth T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly and knowledgeable employees
Friendly and knowledgeable emplt
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you Ruth for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

NM
Nathan M.
Wood River, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Customer service after buying needs a lot of work
Staff was very helpful before we bought the car. Now it is very difficult to get a response.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you Nathan for completing our survey.  Our sincere apologies that you have not had a good experience in our service department.  I will reach out to you today for a resolve.

Regina H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Great customer service!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you Regina for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

KH
Kevin H.
Ballwin, MO
06/29/2020
The staff
My salesperson Darius White was wonderful! He set the expectations and helped us through the process. Cory in the finance department was great. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you! Love my car.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you Kevin for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

ZA
Zeke A.
06/27/2020
5 stars
Working with Earl was great I will tell every one about his great service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you Zeke for completing our survey.   It's great to know that Earl gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

HP
Harmony P.
Amazing!
Awesome service getting my recalls taken care of in a timely manner and correctly, will be returning!!

Melody P.
Quick efficient serve
Thank you all for all your help!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you Melody for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

BRANDY L B.
06/26/2020
We love Napleton Hyundai!
Great service with a smile!

ES
Ebony S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome!!
You guys are the best!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you Ebony for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

Mark W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Quick service
My oil change and tire rotation appointment was for 5 pm. I arrived at 5 and checked in. Went to nice waiting room for about 45 minutes then was notified car was ready. Went out to a nicely washed serviced car.
Thanks for being so quick. BTW this is my third Hyundai SUV. Great vehicles.
Mark W
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you Mark for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

Kayla B.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Karri was amazing from start to finish.. she stayed in contact with me. Not only did she notice an issue with my steering wheel but she also informed me that I had a WARRANTY to get it fixed! And inside customer service was a pleasure as well!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Kayla for completing our survey.   It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.