Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

Overall Rating 4.13043/5Overall Rating 4.13043/5Overall Rating 4.13043/5Overall Rating 4.13043/5rating 4.13043
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

Stephanie C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Loyal Customer
Change is not easy, especially when you have no control over it. I purchased and leased from this location and have never had an experience with a low rating. The Napleton family had some big shoes to fill as they took over the dealership on Dunn Road. And, ever since, I have received good service. However, the service I received on Feb 12 was exceptional! The key factor was that I had the good fortune of being assigned to service advisor, Tony Usiak! Tony explained everything in detail and helped me to make the best maintenance decisions for the day and moving forward. My 2013 Azera felt like new as I drove off the lot! THANK YOU TONY!!!!!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you Stephanie, Tony and I appreciate your feedback tremendously.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Dominique R.
Cool staff, very likeable
Satisfied customer
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you Dominique, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

SF
Shendorah F.
Saint Charles, MO
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
Customer service is amazing
While I am happy to report that my car is now running perfectly and I will return time and time again because of Brad's customer service. He is fantastic!!!! A true asset to the company.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you Shendorah, we appreciate your great feedback.

Mark D.
Weldon Spring, MO
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Car
I don’t like reviews
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you Mark, your feedback is greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately reviews is the way we can truly determine that we are providing proper customer service. The surveys are voluntary so it is not something you have to do.

Joyce F.
Bridgeton, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great and timely service. Follow up is nice too.
Easy to schedule, service started the second I drove in right on schedule. I chose to wait on my car and it was very pleasant in wait room. Also a reasonable time. Very pleased with service from start to finish.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you Joyce, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

LY
Loretha Y.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Loretha, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Saint Charles, MO
Best Customer service
Good
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Steven H.
St. Louis, MO
Repair as promised
Took my car in for a warranty repair - wind deflector on sunroof broke. Although I was not happy about that on a 4 year old car, I was happy with the service. When I first took it in for the assessment they properly shut the sunroof and ordered the part - very prompt service. When I returned for the actual repair, Don took good care of me and got me out quickly. I was treated well and the car is as good as new.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Steven, we appreciate your feedback greatly.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

VV
Venisha V.
Great customer service.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Venisha, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Richard C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
close, ease of appointment making
fast and helpful
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Richard, we appreciate your great feedback.

Mindy P.
MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I had Hyundai roadside assistance take my car here for a warranty repair. It was the easiest car repair i have ever had done from drop off to pick up. Highly recommend.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Mindy, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Richard C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Richard, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Advisor
The Advisor was friendjy and professional. Although the cost of services are higher than other competitors, I always receive great customer service.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

James M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge of product, interpersonal skills, customer service.
Service Second to None.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you James, we appreciate your great feedback.

SL
Stephen L.
Dow, IL
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Personal Care and attention to our issues
I really appreciate the attention and interest the service advisor and repair team had given issues regarding our Hyundai vehicle. I believe they illustrated a genuine care for getting the car repaired and back to us as soon as possible. My sincere thanks to the Napleton dealership and their staff.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Stephen, we appreciate your great feedback.

MO
2014 Hyundai Accent
Service rating
Personnel were very friendly, professional, and competent. Waiting are was pleasant and hospitable. Service was completed timely and completely.

SR
Shirley R.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
My first oil change and tire rotation
Friendly diverse staff made this place so great!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Shirley, we appreciate your great feedback.

DA
Dewuana A.
Brecknrdg Hls, MO
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
This makes several times I’ve been disappointed coming here. I love Hyundai but there service department not so much. Took over two hours. And it’s always like this. I’ve left with car sounding worse, stickers missing etc.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Dewuana, I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I have recently taken over as the service manager and I am making changes to the processes and personnel. Hopefully on you next visit things will be smoother and faster.

Black Jack, MO
02/04/2019 Category: Service
No complains
No complains
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback. It is always appreciated.

Ramone C.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The staff all the regulars are gone
No comment I’m sure the company see the difference I’m not going to drive to St. Peter’s need to get better qualified people working
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Ramone for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I have recently taken over the service department and am revamping my staff. Hopefully by your next visit things will be in order and you will have a better experience.