Overall Rating 4.02/5Overall Rating 4.02/5Overall Rating 4.02/5Overall Rating 4.02/5rating 4.02

Overall Rating 4.29412/5Overall Rating 4.29412/5Overall Rating 4.29412/5Overall Rating 4.29412/5rating 4.29412
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

TH
Trudy H.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Secure service
I feel secure that that the dealership that I bought my car from is also servicing my car.

Black Jack, MO
2014 Hyundai Azera
Disappointed
The salemen
Emily G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I am so sorry to hear you did not have a great visit with your salesman. May I ask what happened?

Melvin D.
2015 Hyundai Equus
A waste
I just have to go to another dealership

Thank you for your feedback. I am going to be reaching out to you shortly to discuss.

Raymond H.
Service personnel
Great place and a convenient location

LJ
Latasha J.
Centreville, IL
My Service Experience
Love the Customer Service. Polite, thorough, clean & comfortable

LH
Leslie H.
Great Service!
Carol met me at the door, and was very friendly. She talked to me about the problem I was having, and went the extra mile to see to it that I was well taken car of. I mentioned to her that I was on my lunch break-----she offered their shuttle service to take me back to work, and pick me up after I got off so that I could pick up my car. They gave me a complementary wash (and what I did not expect) they even vacuumed out my interior.
If this is how they always treat every customer, I may switch my servicing over to Napleton!
Emily G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that Laura was able to meet all of your needs and go the extra mile to help out! We look forward to working with you again soon!

EH
Eileen H.
Taylor
Taylor in Service is Great !!!!!
We love her !!!
She is the best representative for Napelton at your location.
Emily G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good employees
They are very professional and enthusiasm with their customers and their job.

SK
Samella K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
My service appointment was in the afternoon in the wait time was very quick

Thank you for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

DT
Denny T.
Intent to satisfy customers
Very well satisfied service.

CD
Cheryl D.
Edwardsville, IL
2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Issues
When a customer asks to speak to the service person , that call should be answered the same day

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues with getting answers on your vehicle. My name is Emily, and anything I can help you with please call me. My cell is 314-814-0842.

TR
Travis R.
Not bad pretty good
Cool.

Thank you for your positive feedback! What can we improve on to create an excellent experience?

Very good service
Easy to talk to. I knew exactly what was wrong. Very quick service.
Emily G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!!

SA
Stephanie A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and communicative
The job was done faster than we expected and they were very communicative.

RP
Robin P.
12/10/2018
Mr. Schneider,
Great service, awesome sales representative, I'm very pleased got a really good deal! I highly recommend thier services rather it's brand new or used ! The car runs and drives really nice and affordable, Thanks to Jon Schneider .

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Donnell W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Only what you need
A few days ago my key fob quit unlocking the doors only Santa Fe Sport. Brad at Napleton suggested a battery problem first and had me follow him directly to parts.The fellow on duty tested my battery in front of me, put a new one in or me and that solved the problem.
I appreciated that Brad did not immediately jump to the more extensive (and expensive) getting the fob re-coded scenario like other dealerships might do.
Took 15 minutes and $10.95. This is the way business should be done. Brad clearly mixes problem solving with a moral code for his customers.Thank goodness for business ethics at Napleton!
Emily G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 2013 Elantra
My service associate was very mindful to keep me informed throughout my appointment.

Thank you for your positive feedback! What could we improve on to create an excellent visit for next time?

Rhoderic M.
12/09/2018
Buy a car from Clifford!
If u need a great ride, call Mr Clifford. Great deals, good man, he will take care of you!

Rhoderic M.
Chesterfield, MO
12/09/2018
Buy a car from Clifford!
Mr Clifford is your best source for your vehicle needs!

Kenneth M.
Saint Charles, MO
12/07/2018
LOVE THIS PLACE
Service is continually excellent and the follow up calls to make sure customers are happy is wonderful!
Emily G., Business Development Manager from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018