Latest Review about 2 months ago

MA
MILO A.
09/12/2017
As always I appreciate the quality of their work, their honesty and friendliness. We drive nearly a forty mile round trip to use their service.
They are great to work with.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/13/2017

North Mesa Auto Service We are happy we have earned your trust! Thank you !  Bruce

SK
SUE K.
08/21/2017
Repair Heater Hoses
Great service as usual
Stephanie N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/22/2017

North Mesa Auto ServiceThank you Sue !

CL
CLAUDATTE L.
Mazda MPV
06/21/2017
Their Honesty and True concernfor the safty of your Car.And the fact that they only look to fixwhat needsto be fixed!
Best Place I have ever taken my Car too!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/22/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Thank You ! We appreciate your trust in our business.

GK
GEORGE K.
Nissan Frontier
05/18/2017
reliable and trustworthy
Bruce and his team are the best
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/18/2017

North Mesa Auto Service  Glad we have earned your trust ! Thank you!

DEA B.
Lincoln Town Car
05/05/2017
I trust Bruce to tell me the truth.
Bruce is honest and the work gets done in one visit.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/08/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Thank you Dea! We are glad we have earned you trust.

NT
NIKKI T.
Saab 9-5
05/01/2017
As always, Bruce and the boys (why are there no women mechanics there?) Did their magic and saved my Saab again. They are truly great guys stand mechanics.
See above
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/04/2017

North Mesa Auto Service   Thank you  Nikki!  Glad you trust us with our vehicle !

SK
SUE K.
04/21/2017
Auto Service
Great service as always. Repair work done in timely fashion.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/21/2017

North Mesa Auto Service   Thank you Sue !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/15/2017
I always appreciate North Mesa auto taking care of my car. They get it taken care of in a timely manner and cost effectively
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/17/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Than you Peggy!  Glad we have earned your trust!

LARRY S.
Dodge Dakota
04/15/2017
Bruce and crew are top-notch techs. They don't throw parts and guesses at your problem,,,they find it first and fix it right.
Have been going to N.Mesa Auto for repairs that I can't do myself for nearly 40 years. I wouldn't continue to go back there if I felt that they weren't honest and reliable technicians...... They are BOTH honest and reliable! Face it, today's cars aren't for dummies to work on with all of the electronics involved.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/17/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Thanks Larry! We are glad that we have earned your respect and trust in our service of your vehicles !

GJ
GARY J.
03/14/2017
2016 Lexus RX350
As always, Bruce and the guys did a great job servicing the vehicle. You can always trust them with your car.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/15/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Gary! Glad we have earned your trust.

JOHN W.
Lincoln Town Car
03/07/2017
Always receive fast and pleasant service here. Does NEEDED work but not work to 'pad the bill.'
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/07/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks John. We are glad we have earned your trust in providing your car repair needs !

BP
BILL P.
Hyundai Accent
03/06/2017
Service with excellence
I always feel well treated by Bruce and the guys. Explains to me what is needed to keep my cars running good. I have been coming to north mesa over 20 years and plan to never stop.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/07/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks Bill !  We are just as pleased to have you as a long time customer, we appreciate your loyalty !

RF
RUTH F.
Buick Century
01/25/2017
Great service - these people care about doing the job right!
I'm very happy with Bruce and crew - a company with ethics - it's an awesome thing!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/26/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for your confidence in our service! We appreciate your feedback!

SCOTT W.
Phoenix, AZ
Honda Accord
01/09/2017
Great service as always!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/09/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Always a pleasure to see you !  Thank you.

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/05/2017
Always reliable
They always do a great job!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/09/2017