Continue reading recommended reviews

WW
Wendy W.
Alpharetta, GA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/03/2018
A family member recommended Steve Miller's shop when my AC stopped blowing cool air. I originally went to the dealership for a quote for the repair and it was astronomical! I called Steve who gave me a quote over the phone. His quote was half of what the dealership quoted. I took my car to Steve and by the next morning, my car was already ready for pick up. Also, Steve honored the quote. I was very impressed with Steve's knowledge and professionalism and the speed of service, not to mention the price. I highly recommend North Point Auto Repair! Thank you!