Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5rating 4.4615385
Overall Rating 1.8461569/5rating 1.8461569rating 1.8461569rating 1.8461569rating 1.8461569
Lloyd R. on 11/24/2017
"Friendly Service"
James is great! Very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. He isn't afraid to stop everything and listen and help as best he can.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 05:32 PM
MARK P. on 11/24/2017
"Hyundai"
Had a different service writer, not friendly
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 01:45 PM
Timothy M. on 11/24/2017
"Service department "
I've been dealing with Bobby in the service department for a number of years. His sterling personality makes every service a great experience.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 12:39 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Ronda D. on 11/21/2017
"Clean, courteous and efficient."
Excellent Service Dept.

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 07:31 AM

Good morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! It was great meeting you and I am glad we were able to help. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Verified Customer on 11/21/2017
"The friendly staff and quality of service, both are great!"
The Service department is Excellent, they help me to keep my car current in all maintenance needs. :)
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/21/2017 06:33 AM

Sheri W. on 11/20/2017
"Great Customer Service!"
I didn’t have an appointment, but they got me in and out within an hour. Flat tire repair, oil change and tire rotation. I was able to get back to work in short order.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 07:33 PM

JANET A. on 11/20/2017
"The people working there"
I have always been satisfied with the Hyundai vehicle. So much so this Santa Fe is my 5th car.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/20/2017 04:51 PM

Doris P. on 11/19/2017
"Scheduled Car Maintenance"
I am pleased with the service I received. The technicians are knowledgeable and professional. I appreciate the fact that they tell me what my car needs during the maintenance of my car.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 11:24 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2017

Good evening;

Verified Customer on 11/18/2017
"Bobby provide EXCELLENT customer service!"
I always call to schedule appointments through Bobby. He makes you feel welcomed as customer and I also value his opinion on repairs.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 10:17 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2017

Good morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Bobby is certainly one-of-a-kind! We are lucky to have him. Thank you again.

Litia N. on 11/18/2017
"Awesome customer service by Bobby"
Best experience for been first time customer, very satisfied, great place wonderful smile all from the service guy above. I highly recommend him
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata

Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 06:36 PM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/18/2017

Stephanie D. on 11/17/2017
"professional and work done in a timely manner"
very good
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 04:21 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Gary R. on 11/15/2017
"Great service "
Clean reliable and knowledgeable service center. Would highly recommend
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson

Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/14/2017 01:03 PM

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"The Best"
When you have a service team that has taken care of you for the last decade and done so consistently, it's hard to believe they are anything but the best. I've always felt that I was in the best of hands and have always walked out feeling like the team goes above and beyond to provide the best service possible. Will I buy another Hyundai? Definitely. Will I buy from Northetowne? Absolutely, because I want them to service my next vehicle(s) for hopefully the next decade+.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:15 PM

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 11/14/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Fast Response"
I filled out the review to let them know that they have a fantastic crew but the oil change was extremely slow and the manager responded very quickly. Obviously they are focused on making sure customers are satisfied with their service. Great job!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:11 PM

"Nice place, great employees, slow service. "
This is a great place with great employees, but the service is very slow. Another customer complained while I was there that his oil change took 3 hours. Mine took 2. I did also have a rear light bulb replaced but still, it was a long wait. Maybe I just caught them on a busy day.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:11 PM

Good afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! I am sorry to read your service took an extended amount of time. We are best known for our speed and courtesy and we would like the chance to redeem ourselves. Saying that, I would like to offer you your next oil and filter change with our compliments. It may  have been a busy day and we thank you for your understanding as we are usually prepared for the busy times. I actually remembered you from the last time you were in and I helped you that day with your check engine light. It was great to see you again and again my sincere apologies for your inconvenience. I will place your complimentary service in your account notes and be sure to say hi to me next time you're in.

In closing, I would like to say that it is rare for us to receive a survey score like this but I too know we're not perfect and always look for ways to improve. If this resolution is satifactory to you, I would like to send you a re-score on your survey and beg for your forgiveness. Thank you again for choosing us and have a great night!

John D. on 11/14/2017
"Awesome service"
They were very friendly and professional.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata