1976 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3157926/5Overall Rating 4.3157926/5Overall Rating 4.3157926/5Overall Rating 4.3157926/5rating 4.3157926
Overall Rating 2.1052626/5Overall Rating 2.1052626/5rating 2.1052626rating 2.1052626rating 2.1052626

Sandra M.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Quick & Efficient
Service Department is always friendly and do their best to get your vehicle serviced in a quick and efficient manor. They do their best to accommodate you while you wait. Which, in my experience, the wait time has never been very long.

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Holiday!

Christian W.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service staff friendly and helpful.
Would be nice for them to take less than 2 days to return a call.

Cindy C.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
They have great customer service and were fast.

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

JV
Jennifer V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
The Customer Service people are very nice
When i bring my car in for service I am always greeted in a very friendly way and giving the best respect. My customer service person (Bobby K.) is always up to date on what needs to be done to my car. So far I have not had any problems with Northtowne Hyundai.

BW
Barbara W.
Lees Summit, MO
Friendly professionals
The representatives are friendly and knowledgable.

Larry M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent Service Advisor
Advisor very pleasant and knowledgeable
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

Karen S.
Excelsior Springs, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
always great service
the main reason i keep buying cars from the dealership is the excellent service department
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

LR
Lloyd R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Had my tired that had to be replaced in stock. Suggested some services that needed to be done, but was not pushy when I said I would wait on a couple of them.

RP
Ramona P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Friendly & knowledgeable

LG
Lajuanna G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is on point
It would be nice to have a list of estimates prices for services needed for your vehicle. Over all service was very good.

RJ
Rodney J.
Liberty, MO
Excellent service staff
Service is excellent. Two suggestions; 1-check on line service specials to see if any comply with customers needs at the time and communcate to customer ,even if none apply. 2- up date your service waiting area. Even when people are looking at buying new car they check out service area and wait room.

Debbie M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department always does a great job
Great Hyundai service every time we bring our Tucson in for service.

Awesome group of mechanics and technicians.

EZ
Ellen Z.
Riverview, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Review
Excellent service. Thank you Phil.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and customer service representative

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Couldn't be better
On time, everything explained, trouble free.

James S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Phil G. In the service department
Service department get service done in a timely manner
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Liberty, MO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Desk needs an attitude adjustment
Rude and crude
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hello and good afternoon,

My name is Chris Stroud and I am the service manager here at Nothtowne Hyundai. I read every review that comes through and
I care very much about every single customer. What can I do to fix the service that was provided to you when you were in here with your Tucson?

Please let me know as I look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hello,

Chris Stroud here at Northtowne and I am the new service manager. I just read your comments. Sorry I didn't see them yesterday. I will do what it takes to take care of you. I will speak to the person that you worked with. I would like to take care of your next oil change. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. If you have any questions please let me know.

Kind Regards,

PS
Pamela S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Experience
The people make it! They care about the customer and it shows! Bobby gives the customer an experience that’s more than just customer service. I pray he’s compensated for his customer service skills and helps to train others how to give the customer an experience. That’s what keeps them coming back!