Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 2.049999/5Overall Rating 2.049999/5rating 2.049999rating 2.049999rating 2.049999

JV
Jennifer V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2019 Category: Service
I feel that I am well taken care of and I know that my car will get great service. I have met a lot of nice people here and will continue to come to Northtowne Hyundai

02/21/2019 Category: Service
"A+ Service"
I just love the quality and friendly service that I receive every time I come to have my car serviced.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

FH
Frederick H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick Friendly Service
I had to have a fuel injector maintenance service and the whole experience was very quick, efficient and friendly. The waiting room experience is always very comfortable. Appreciate the professional yet personal service. Northtowne continues to do a wonderful job for me.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

TP
Theodore P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Phil
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words... Phil

PR
Paul R.
Polo, MO
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Service writer did what he said he would Very polite & knowlegable
Repairs were made in a reasonable time. Most likely worst part of visit was trying to get in and out of lot

WC
William C.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Very Good Service
After many, many miles my 2005 Elantra came up for an engine replacement. Obviously this was expensive work but it was well and quickly done. I appreciate my service advisor, Phil Giglio, who has taken care of me for along time.

Jeffrey S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Blown tire on the way to work
Barry Bartlett once more came through. On my way to work, I hit a pot hole (our roads/streets have had a horrible winter) and blew out the front passenger side tire. It was 0500, totally dark, and out in the country. I was able to get hold of the Hyundai Roadside Assistance and they sent out a tire changer. However, due to the fact that I did not have my wheel locking nut (more on that later), I had to be towed in to the dealership. Kudos to the Roadside Assistance folks. I was rather upset because the wheel locking nut was not anywhere to be found in the car - we looked everywhere and the tire changer did not have a master seet (I was lucky that I was relatively close to my dealer and I was still under roadside assistance warranty). Bottom line, Barry was able to get me the needed locking nut set (at no cost) and was able to replace the two front tires and re-align the car by the end of the day. I was able to pick up my car the next day (thanks to the dealer for the pick up as it was just too darn cold to walk over) and I was on my way. Now, I just need to be able to dodge deer and pot holes while driving.

Chris M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Did what they said they would do.

Toni S.
Always satisfied
I like the fact the Northtowne takes time with each customer and provide them with the real issues with my car. I don't like the face that I was told that recalls can only be done during the week. There are some customers that are not able to find someone to bring his/her car in for service and many of us are not able to just take off work to get these things done. I hope this is something that can be looked into in the future fir us. I realize your staff needs days off but we are the customer and our thoughts should matter. I was appreciative of the fact that I was being offered a loaner car when I was not able to bring my car in, however my son was able to bring my car in for the service I needed. Bobby is very professional and lends a helping hand whenever he can. Thanks Bobby you are valued

KF
Katherine F.
Platte City, MO
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy
From purchasing to service everything was fast and easy. Questions were answered.

Michael D.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service call - warranty
I indicated I needed to be out by 10:30. I didn't get the car until 10:25. I really expected to be out much sooner.

KW
Kim W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The service at Northtowne has been nothing less than excellent each time I go.

Ron S.
Weatherby Lake, MO
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/14/2019 Category: Service
My service representative was professional and courteous. The oil change was done in a timely manner.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

AL
Arthur L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Competent, Friendly & Polite Service
I keep coming back and will continue to do so.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2019 Category: Service
I had a wonderful experience here. I had never been here before and everyone was very welcoming and friendly. My car was taken care of very quickly as well. Special thank you to Phil! I will definitely be coming back.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Saint Joseph, MO
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent customer service from the entire staff.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

DE
Donna E.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Trust worthy repairs and maintenance
My car is a 2011 Santa. They have done all the maintance on my car and I have never had a bad experience. They have always been courteous and up front with me.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Had a great overall experience with the service department all questions answered nothing left unknown

Matthew M.

Maysville, MO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Servics
Service is very good and everyone is helpful.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019