Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5rating 4.4666667
Overall Rating 2.0000013/5Overall Rating 2.0000013/5rating 2.0000013rating 2.0000013rating 2.0000013

Sandra H.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service and completed before time requested.

RP
Ryan P.
Saint Joseph, MO
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The staff
Just cant say enough about how nice the staff is. Wonderful expieriance
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you for the kind words and have a great day!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
My air conditioner died on me in July. Feels like I have a whole new car now!
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

PB
Phillip B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service representative very qualified
The rep was quite busy when I arrived, but still courteous & friendly. I thought the shop would be busy as well. I needed 3 things done. I was pleasantly surprised that all three were done in about an hour. Fantastically efficient!! I love it.
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

KJ
Kathy J.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service department
Great customer service from Bobby, he listened to my concerns and immediately took care of the problem. Can’t say the same for Phil, he basically blew me off!!! I will deal with Bobby from now on!!!

Jennifer H.

Marshall B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
quick, thorough, efficient service
After complete evaluation of the car, they found a few issues, but explained they could wait - didn't try to make me pay for repairs that weren't necessary good, honest mechanics, auto repair/maintenance is hard to find

Teresa B.
Friendliness
I would recommend every one go to Northtowne.
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Dewayne S.
Service Satisfaction
Phil was very knowledgeable and professional, have dealt with him in the past as he makes you feel better, knowing he will do his utmost to fix your problem or complaint. One of the best!!
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

WM
William M.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
factory recall
recall to check for rusted fuel tank straps service completed in about a hour outstanding

Melissa R.
Prairie Village, KS
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Finished way before the estimated time!
Excellent service, clear explanations, and the ability to leave sooner than estimated = happy customer!

Grain Valley, MO
Make this one click
don't require anything here. make it where we can just click a star and other options. Having to type something everytime is annoying.

Good afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! I have had a few responses on this requirement of having to write something and I will forward this to Hyundai corporate also. Thank you again for your participation and have a great day!

GM
George M.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled with Bobby. Had the car inspected in about an hour. Always courteous service.

AA
Angela A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Good and fast
I hit something on the road and they got me in and out quick with no fuss

Saint Joseph, MO
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2018 Category: Service

Sheri W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service department is top notch!
Professional, caring staff. They took care of my car and kept me informed along the way. I have been very pleased every time I come here for service.

CD