Overall Rating 4.5000021/5Overall Rating 4.5000021/5Overall Rating 4.5000021/5Overall Rating 4.5000021/5rating 4.5000021
Overall Rating 1.9285714/5rating 1.9285714rating 1.9285714rating 1.9285714rating 1.9285714
Verified Customer on 01/20/2018
"Always helpful and courteous and knowledgable"
This is the only place I take my Hyundai to because they are always
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/20/2018 07:58 AM
Jack E. on 01/20/2018
"Time, courtesy, all."
They were very helpful, courteous, and fast!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/20/2018 07:57 AM
Mitali V. on 01/20/2018
"Honest & helpfull"
Gives you good suggestions, friendly staff.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/20/2018 06:23 AM
Larry D. on 01/18/2018
"Great service"
Made appointment online ahead of time. Service was fast, done well, and everything was explained to me.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 10:33 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Good morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family!

Kathy G. on 01/17/2018
"Bobby is the greatest along with Jay, the Service Manager and Phil!"
Whenever I make an appointment to get my car the regular upkeep or repaired I aways call Bobby first and I know he will get everything done on time and oversees for the best care. I love those Hyundai guys who go over the work with me and the wonderful guys who do the best work! If something comes up Bobby always calls and explains what needs to be done and what it will cost. They're the best!
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:31 PM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Good morning Kathy!

It was great seeing you again and thank you for the kind words expressed in your response. We are always here for you and we look forward to seeing you again. I have decided I will be your personal concierge in the future if I am available. Have a great weekend!

Best regards,

Robert A. on 01/17/2018
"Great Dealership"
Great place to do business, especially with Jerry Hall taking good care of us.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2018 05:49 AM

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Great service depsrtment"
Always treated friendly & in a professional way by Phil. My car is taken back to the service area shortly after I arrive & is always back to me in less time than I expect. Have never had a complaint or concern about the service department.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 05:30 PM

Richard J. on 01/16/2018
"Very friendly!"
Service associates and sales associates are very friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 02:46 PM

Mary B. on 01/15/2018
"Always Great"
Each time I have had service done here , it has been quick, great service, good communication and always satisfied.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 08:20 PM

Verified Customer on 01/15/2018
"Great Job"
I always have a beyond pleasant experience when I take my vehicle into Northtowne Hyundai. The people are so nice and really do take great care of me and my car.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 06:12 PM

Amy R. on 01/15/2018
"Great Service"
My fuel door would not open and of course I was on empty. I called the service department in a panic and they were able to get me within an hour. Took awhile waiting, but they were pretty busy. They were able to fix it, and also aired up my tire (the light was on) without me even asking. Very happy with the service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 03:48 PM

Olivia H. on 01/15/2018
"Excellent service"
I bought my car from this dealership after being led to it by my grandfather, an ex-owner of a car dealership in another state. Not only did they give me a good deal on my car (used 2013 Elantra), but they have always been willing to service my car at a good price when I need it. Furthermore, they treat their customers very well and are very specific about what the cars need and what customers can do to make their needs affordable; as someone in a bit of a precarious financial situation, this is quite the relief! I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who is either looking for a car or who needs their current Hyundai serviced.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 01:50 PM

Good evening;

Thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. I would also like to thank you for the kind words pertaining to our team here at Northtowne. We like to believe we are the best team in the Kansas City area and it's testimonials like this that reassures us that we are. Thank you again a have a great evening!

Bessie K. on 01/15/2018
"Friendly and professional"
Northtowne Hyundai welcomes me by name and is always courteous at all times.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 10:32 AM

Good afternoon;

Rebecca F. on 01/15/2018
"Courteous Fast Service "
I love coming to this location. Staff is very friendly & Service is fast here. I’ve tried other locations nearby & they are no where in comparison!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 07:54 AM

Good afternoon;

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Excellent Service at Northtowne Hyundai"
The people in the Northtowne Hyundai service department are efficient and friendly. I have confidence in their honesty and believe they do not perform services that are unnecessary. They are also accessible. On several occasions I have pulled into the service department spur-of-the-moment to ask about a warning signal that was displayed on my dash, and someone has helped me within a few minutes. In this age of scams and cons it is reassuring to find people you feel you can trust.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 12:59 PM

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Hyundai service"
Northtowne Hyundai service is fast and friendly. They always check for and take care of any recalls.
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 06:21 AM

Verified Customer on 01/13/2018
"Great help"
We had a specific car in mind and everyone went above and beyond to make sure we took it home that day!
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:36 PM

Leland F. on 01/13/2018
"Good service department "
The service department is always welcoming and listens to my concerns.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe