Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5rating 4.3846154
Overall Rating 2.1923077/5Overall Rating 2.1923077/5rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077

MK
Mary K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient and friendly
Excellent service and a friendly helpful staff!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

PD
Paula D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great Service at Northtowne Hyundai
I had my car at another service center where I had life time alignment on the car. They tried to sell me an extra repair. Said I needed a 2nd opinion so took my car to Northtowne Hyundai where they fixed the problem for less than half the cost.

JO

Lee I.
Raymore, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
No hassle warranty work
Nice friendly service. In and out within 1.5hrs . Some people have no idea how or why things take longer then they think and in return get upset. I know this could of take a lot longer however they have people that know there jobs and it showed. A++

LW
Lawrence W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Service techs are outstanding.

Overland Park, KS
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Good
Car was finished in a timely manner a

KF
Katherine F.
Platte City, MO
Great serv8
The service department is always quick to get answers and assist.

Sandra M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
I always receive good service and the staff is always helpful and courteous. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else.

VJ
Vicky J.
Fast friendly service
Handled my car issue quickly and only thing I’ve had from other dealers in past, is they vacuum out inside of my car and wash outside just as customer appreciation. I think that should be an added thank you.

RT
Robin T.
Liberty, MO
Great Communication
I always appreciate the prompt service and if something is taking longer while I wait, I am kept updated by the service coordinator. I can tell the work is great because I leave with an even better drive. Love my Hyundai!

Monica G.
Fast, quality service
Fast, quality service!

JO
John O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service dependability and Phil !!
I know I can always count on NT Hyundai to provide quality service to my Santa Fe.

My only wish is that Hyundai would bring back the Arctic Blue for Santa Fe’s - I would trade in a minute!

FH
Frederick H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Each time I bring my car in for service I am greeted warmly, serviced efficiently and checked out courteously. Always appreciate the comfortable waiting room. Thanks again!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good Afternoon:

Christian W.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Fixed an issue with being issued wrong spare key free of charge.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good Afternoon:

PR
Paul R.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Service writer work done on time. Caught trouble with car
Work done right. Great service writer

2012 Hyundai Elantra
trustworthy and reliable
Donnie and everyone always take excellent care of me and my vehicle. They are honest with me when things need to be fixed or changed, without taking advantage of me. Thanks guys!

Michael M.
Carrollton, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service guy was very helpful

Saint Joseph, MO
Northtowne Hyundai
Always have prompt and great service. Never leave without exactly what I came for.

NB
Nanci B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Quality Service center
Very honest and helpful always. Thank you Bobby Kilmam for your help on every appt I have there. Your the best!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

BO
Bailey O.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The man that worked to get me started and finish was awesome definitely was aware and a good employee
Thank you very much for the service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019