Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5rating 4.4666667
Overall Rating 2.0000013/5Overall Rating 2.0000013/5rating 2.0000013rating 2.0000013rating 2.0000013

Juliana B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Service and Friendly Staff
Phil at Northtowne Hyundai is always very friendly and easy to talk with about the service on my 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe! I really appreciate his expertise and attention to detail.

Great company
They go above and beyond

EW
Ernie W.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, clean and job done right.

Mark M.
Prompt Service
They took care of my car at the time promised and finish quicker than estimated. They didn’t pressure me for other services.

Lela S.
Maysville, MO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
They are courteous with everyone. Very through and quick. Wonderful place to do business with.

Good evening;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you for the kind words and have a great day!

JV
Jennifer V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
I feel I get the best care for my cars when I take them in for service. Bobby K. is my all time favorite person there. He listens to me and helps me with what my car needs service in.

Plattsburg, MO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is awesome
Hyundai is awesome.

Rochelle H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/16/2018 Category: Service
They listen to your concerns
I had a few mechanical concerns with my car and they checked every one and put me at ease when all was fine. I went in just for regular oil change but they made time to check my issues and make sure there were no problems.

Jon W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenance and inspection
We have consistently been pleased with the service received at Northtowne Hyundai. Phil G. is very thorough, attentive, personable and quick with service. High marks all around for the brand and service department!

05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service people are always friendly and courteous
Have always taken my Hyundai to Northtowne Hyundai and have had great service. The service people are always friendly and courteous

Mark C.
Country Club, MO
Great service but......
The service provided is excellent however having an issue trying to figure out the issue with my vehicle. I live 50 miles away but have no problem taking my car to this dealership. Just wish they could solve my problem without having to make numerous visits

BT
Barbara T.
Barbara Trumble
I love my sonata. .willprobably buy anther one in the future.Very satisfactory. Srvuce was excellent.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service department from start to finish
Always a friendly greeting and treated courteously and professionally. Questions are answered and suggestions given to be sure all services are done to keep my car in peak condition. Service is always completed in a very satisfactory timeframe.

N
N/A

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Just okay
If you purchase a maintenance plan for your leased vehicle, make sure you read the fine print! Not all Hyundai dealers accept the plan. This dealership did the work without telling me they didn't accept the plan, even though I told them about the plan when I brought the vehicle in. I had unexpected costs when I could have had the work done at no expense if I had gone to another dealership.

Good morning;

Thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us. I have reviewed your survey and found that you were not completely satisfied with your visit. For this, I am sincerely sorry. I have pulled your original repair order and it was noted that the Hyundai website was down at the time but I would like for you at your convenience, to fax or email me your service contract and I will see if there is anything I can help you with. Our fax # is 816-468-2206 or send it to my email at jayg@northtowneautogroup.com. If your contract is in fact an "aftermarket" or "in house" contract, they do in fact have to be redeemed at the selling dealer which would have not shown up on the Hyundai website regardless and should have been relayed to you at time of purchase. We have continuously won the Customer Service Award Banner time and time again as it is a traveling banner to the winner every quarter and we take or scores and surveys quite seriously. Please forward your contract at your convenience and I will take a look at it. I am sorry about the lack of communication and will discuss this further with your service advisor. Thank you again and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Don H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, curious service personnel
Each time I take my car to Northtown i know that they are honest, helpful and informed about the needs of my car.

Good afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you for the kind words and have a great week!

Brenda S.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Professional, courteous, nice place to wait. I was surprised that I had to sign paperwork, though, for a paint chip on the rear of my car. Especially since i bought the car in and had questioned the chip two weeks after I purchased the car and the dealership did nothing about it.

RD
Ryan D.
Liberty, MO
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Great staff!!
Matt was super helpful. I highly recommend Northtowne to anyone that has a Hyundai or VW! You guys rock!!!

RL
Rudy L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and customer service oriented
I was very pleased with the service and the personal is very professional and friendly...I will definitely return here again..

DE
David E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I have all my routine maintenance done at the dealer, Northtowne Hyundai. Easy to schedule, competitive pricing and friendly service. With their experts, hopefully routine maintenance and regular service will keep our Santa Fe Sport humming along!