Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5rating 4.4166675
Overall Rating 1.7499983/5rating 1.7499983rating 1.7499983rating 1.7499983rating 1.7499983
Rachel K. on 10/20/2017
"Exceptional care and quality work "
Northtowne exceeds my expectations every time! Thank you!!!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/20/2017 02:56 PM
Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Excellent service"
thanks for taking care of me and my car
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/19/2017 05:54 PM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Robin S. on 10/19/2017
"Great service and nice helpful employees. Great cars"
Great service and nice helpful employees wonderful cars suvs
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:23 PM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Patsy D. on 10/19/2017
"proffesionalism, friendly, treated with respect, honesty ,work done promptly."
Just an excellent place to do business. Questions answered in a thoroughly manner.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/19/2017 10:57 AM

Anthony K. on 10/19/2017
"Great Experience "
As always, the service was performed in a timely manner at a fair price. That is why we keep coming back.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 04:11 AM

Frederick H. on 10/17/2017
"Excellent Service As Always"
Fast, courteous, expert service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/17/2017 07:02 PM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Amy K. on 10/17/2017
"Bobby Kielman is the BEST!"
Bobby Kielman in you service department is by far the best service advisor there is! He is kind, efficient, has a great attention to detail, remembers names and makes you feel at home when you pull in. I was a pleasure to work with him and I would ask for him next time. Some people are ok at customer service....Bobby is one of the finest - he just does it effortlessly! Great experience!!!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:46 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Good afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! I also want to thank you for the additional input on Bobby. We think a lot of him also!

Tricia Z. on 10/17/2017
"Service "
some people do care about customer service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:42 AM

Good morning;

First and foremost, THANK YOU! Thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. I am sorry to read that your daughter's communication with us did not surpass your expectations. I will investigate this matter to it's entirety to ensure this does not happen again. The advisor that you stated was "AMAZING" from Platte City was Bobby. I will inform him also of his outstanding customer service and willingness to help the customer. Thank you again for your business and input and have a great day!

Vickie B. on 10/17/2017
"V Bishop"
Great service.....just wish they wouldn't change the radio station.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:21 AM

Amanda W. ReScore Review on 10/20/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Not Satisfied."
Sal the Sales Manage offered me $100 to get my car painted and the glass removed. He has yet to apologize for the inconvenience or the danger that glass has caused me and my family. I'm so afraid that a child will eat the glass that escapes from the space between the trunk and backseat. I refused this offer, because I want the glass removed and the paint fixed. The dealership in Glendale, CA after I made contact with them said they were to look at the car and decide if they could fix it. There is no guarantee that the glass will be removed or the paint fixed. This issue will not be resolved until the car is fixed properly.
This is poor quality control within the dealership. I have the Work Order from the dealership: RO 701848. Why is ok for the Northtowne Dealership to replace the smashed back window, but leave the glass in the SUV where it is hidden from a buyer. Then claim to me that they never replaced the window. I had to call the Hyundai Corporation and file a complaint to get proof that the dealership had lied and did in fact replace the window at their Service Department. Jay, as a Service Manager, you should be embarrassed by this lack of quality of service on a brand new car.
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:03 AM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"Difficult Dealership to get Problems Fixed"
Let me start by saying, I never write reviews. I give this dealership and their management a ZERO! I bought a brand new 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate Sport from this dealership. After several months of driving my NEW car, I had fruit roll between the backseat and trunk space. Upon retrieval of this fruit, I found handfuls of glass in the car! Not only did I cut myself, but it scratched the back of my bumper when a piece of glass got lodged in my luggage wheel that I didn't know was there. I immediately called this dealership and spoke with the sales manager SAL. He assured me that the back window had never been broken. So I called Hyundai Corporation and they give me the Repair Order number that the Northtowne Hyundai had for fixing the back window. So now I have glass and a huge scratch in my bumper, because of this Northtowne Hyundai Dealership and they can't help me get it fixed!
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:03 AM

Good afternoon Amanda;

I have read your review and I have spoken with the New Car Sales Manager, Sal. I was actually in his office when he was on the phone with the dealership in California and also when he followed up with you. I understand your frustration and you have our sincere apologies and I also understand Sal has made all of the arrangements to get your vehicle cleaned and the bumper fixed. I am also truly sorry it has taken this amount of time for you to get a resolution for your issues from us. This is not normal practice as we have the highest rated customer satisfaction in the region and stand very proud of it. Feel free to reach out to us after the work is completed.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Jeremy F. on 10/16/2017
"Ok"
Na
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:15 PM

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Courtesy extended and complete explanation of what is needed. Never doing things not discussed and approved."
No matter what the problem is no work is done until the problem is identified and the service is discussed as to what is needed. Courtesy be the service people is outstanding. I recommend Northtowne Hyundai to everyone I talk to about service. and that this is my fourth Hyundai and I would go to the dealership again.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 10:21 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Sia H. on 10/13/2017
"Customer service rep.goes out of his way."
Had an issue with my battery after I left the dealership. Customer rep was very helpful to assist.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/13/2017 11:46 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/15/2017

Kimberly R. on 10/13/2017
"Service was great"
James was very helpful from the point of my call to set up my appointment through check out. I recently moved to Kansas City from Colorado, and was looking for a good service department for my Tucson. I am very happy that I have found a place and person I feel I can trust.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/13/2017 10:29 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Daniel M. on 10/12/2017
"Great service!"
They were very accomodating for me to pick up and careful with my car
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 08:12 PM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Carole C. on 10/12/2017
"Six Stars"
Always a pleasure to visit Northtowne Hyundai, both service and sales.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 10/12/2017 12:12 PM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

Jeffrey S. on 10/12/2017
"15000 mile checkup"
Brian, my service advisor was very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful regarding the service. I needed more than just an oil change (it was a Saturday) and he was able to get me the next day (Monday) with no problem. After the service call, he went over what was done, and the before/after settings on the alignment. Very good
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:09 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

Good afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Brian has for sure proved to be a great addition to Nothtowne Hyundai! Thank you again for your input!

Po L. on 10/11/2017
"The person works there."
The person works there.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 07:25 AM
Jasen G., Service Manager at Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Verified Customer on 10/10/2017
"Regular oil change"
I called first thing in the morning due to an unexpected day off . They were able to accommodate me in the afternoon which I really appreciated. I had a very friendly service representative.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata