Overall Rating 4.3181818/5Overall Rating 4.3181818/5Overall Rating 4.3181818/5Overall Rating 4.3181818/5rating 4.3181818
Overall Rating 2.1363636/5Overall Rating 2.1363636/5rating 2.1363636rating 2.1363636rating 2.1363636

RA
Robert A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Love this place
Go see Jerry Hall! He's taken great care of me!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

Blue Springs, MO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Chris Stroud is an excellent service manager
WIthout going into a long story, my engine was under warranty, and took a very long time to be replaced. My experience with Northtowne in the beginning would be rated 0; however, when I was able to contact Chris Stroud, the new service manager, my entire experience changed. He immediately took charge, gave me answers on my warranty, provided me with a rental car, maintained good contact and always was very honest with me on why it was taking so long. Chris' leadership and customer service made a terrible situation (for both of us) a positive experience. I am rating Northtowne a 5 because of Chris.

03/22/2019 Category: Service
engine
took too long
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Hello Kim,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. It was a pleasure working with you. I came in and took over as service manager here Oct 11th 2018. I had no idea you were having the problems with Brian. As soon as I found out you had a bad experience, I took action. I know you are, were really frustrated with how long it was taking to get the engine for you Hyundai. It's really frustrating for us to not be able to fix a customer's car for six months as this is most likely going to cause a bad unsatisfactory survey. I was finally glad we received your engine so I was able to get you back on the road. And I think Hyundai owed you a Battery for your car sitting. I took care of your battery and installed a new one for you because you deserved it. Would you consider doing a survey rescore as this is my Personal Grade card? Or if you can only give me a 3 star, I understand.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

TA
Thomas A.
brake system fixed
experienced polite efficient workers

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

Steve H.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Bobby was great. Car was ready when promised, I felt the price was fair.

DE
David E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Still going strong
Our Santa Fe Sport continues to perform great, thanks to the service department at Northtowne Hyundai. We make regular trips to Colorado, and whether racing across Kansas or up the Rocky Mountains, we travel in comfort and style. Our gas mileage is good and the power curve is very strong. Thanks!

2005 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Inspection was slow
For having an appointment it took longer than I expected for a state inspection.

Mary B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Job as Always. Thanks so much!

RP
Ramona P.
Fast, friendly, knowledgeable
Friendly staff

NB
Nanci B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Service and honesty
Bobby overall and the mechanics

2012 Hyundai Genesis

Hes jst plan Awesome.

AA
Akinlolu A.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
I always have no complaints. Drop off services is really convenient to avid making an appointment

AL
Andrea L.
Liberty, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Brand and great customer service
Northtowne Hyundai is always an amazing experience when I get serviced. Great customer service and Bobby is always the best.

KH
Krista H.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Thumbs-up!
Friendly and competent service.

GC
George C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
Really good. No opportunity to improve.

WM
Wendy M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service team
My service team was great . He was very knowledgeable and kept me informed on what was going on with my vehicle
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Jolene R.
Weatherby Lake, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Once again, Northtowne Hyundai knocks it out of the park!
My Genesis was experiencing some major issues, and Northtowne Hyundai took care of everything. My car's issues were under warranty, and I didn't have to fret about a thing. Again, Phil Giglio proved to be a top-notch service rep and advocate for me.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

RJ
Rodney J.
Liberty, MO
Outstanding Service
Excellent service and friendly. Service representative has excellent customer service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

PS
Pamela S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service
Great service as always. Your service department team is top notch!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019