Mark C.
Country Club, MO
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Northtowne Hyundai
Northtowne Hyundai has serviced my vehicle exclusively since I purchased my 2015 Sanota. They’ve alway treated me well and provided exceptional service on my vehicle. Even though I have to travel 50 miles for my service it’s been well worth it.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

Kearney, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Good service and personnel.
Great
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

LW
Lynette W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
They work with you and do great service.
Barry is very knowledgeable.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic service
My service was exceptional, clean and open facility to be conscientious of the pandemic and social distancing. Upon arriving, I was greeted with a smile and listening ear, explained how long things would take and when they were close to finishing up, car was delivered to me and updates explained to me, so I could understand but wasn't patronized. I absolutely have and will continue to recommend this to the people in my life.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

01/01/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai dealer in KC North over 30 years.
Very easy to deal with. Nice people. They know what they're doing.

Mark S.
Holt, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Dependable, courteous service
Very happy with Northtowne Hyundai Service. Friendly, knowledgeable people doing good service for your car.

Matt S.
12/27/2020
Service is great
Phil and Bobby are the best there are!

J. F.
Warrensburg, MO
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and pleasant personnel
I live over an hour away from Northtowne, so I cannot have my car serviced there on a regular basis. I do, however, have service performed there once or twice a year just to maintain a relationship with the dealership and to check for recalls on the car. My visits have always been a good experience. Appointments are scheduled online, and a service rep. checks me in shortly after I arrive. Best of all, the car is done when promised. I would have no hesitation about having the car serviced there all the time if I lived closer to the dealership.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

RJ
Rodney J.
Liberty, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
Service Dept
The Hyundai service department are a great group of guys and we love doing business with them.
I have one recommendation when you are finished servicing a vehicle, please remember to reset the reminders and please do not turn off already selected features.

Randall M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Honest, fair and professional
I've exclusively taken my Sonatas to Northtowne and have always received the very best service. They are experts at repairing and maintaining these vehicles and the staff will do everything to help and be friendly. I recommended a friend to Northtowne who said he would never leave an independent shop. After one visit to Northtowne he has become a regular and now would never take his car anywhere else. Believe me, I know how to complain about inadequate service and do not give accolades easily. Northtowne has earned this.

Timothy M.
Smithville, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Quality of car & and service
The Hyundai brand is exceptional in reliability! Bobby and the service department always take exceptional care of me.

AL
Arthur L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Needed warranty repair of seat belt buckle. Quickly done once part arrived. As usual, friendly and professional service. Thanks again, as always.

AL
Angel L.
Platte City, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Great service at Northtowne Hyundai
I easily made my appointment on the myhyundai.com site. I was quickly received upon arrival and my car was done in a timely manner. In and out fast. Thanks
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

Good Afternoon;

2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2020 Category: Service

CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

What can I do to earn a 5 star? Hyundai looks at anything under a 5 star as a fail. Please let me know and I will make it happen. I can resend you a survey.

Kind Regards,

Northtowne Hyundai

BR
Bryant R.
Independence, MO
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/01/2020 Category: Service
All of the staff is GREAT!
Reliable, Friendly, Trustworthy.