Chad B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Speedy service!
My first time using this dealership. My Tuscon’s oil change was done in a half hour. I used Reed before and never got out of there in under an hour and a half. Friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service advisor! Thanks guys, I’ll be back!

RA

Mark C.
Country Club, MO
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
As usual treated exceptionally by everyone.

Christa C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2020 Category: Service
They always take of us as soon as we get there. The service department and the dealership is top notch!

Larry M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Good service employees very helpful.
Good service. Employees are very helpful.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeK!

HS
Harold S.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Fast service and a friendly staff
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

PS
Paul S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
As usual the dealership was on task. My service was completed promptly and I was able to get back on my way. Phil G. Is always very courteous and professional.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Wichita, KS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service! Got me in right away for an oil change and was done within an hour!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Jay L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
They got me right in, and got the job done in a very efficient manner.
From the time I entered the shop.The guy at the counter was very friendly and helpful on the best way to charge my extended warranty. He explained the best way to use my oil changes to make them last as long as possible. And take the best care of my awesome Tucson .
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeKend!

LW
Lashanda W.
Kansas City, KS
Great customer service!!
The service staff are awesome!! Very polite and attentive. I'm very pleased every visit, and Donny was my service rep, he's the funniest guy ever, but professional all at the same time.!!

LG
Lajuanna G.
Very warm welcoming environment
Even when I don't book an appointment they still see my vehicle and the wait not long.

Basehor, KS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Went for oil change and they noticed another problem that I got fixed, before leaving me stranded! Great observation.

LP