Overall Rating 4.5294141/5Overall Rating 4.5294141/5Overall Rating 4.5294141/5Overall Rating 4.5294141/5rating 4.5294141
Overall Rating 2.0588235/5Overall Rating 2.0588235/5rating 2.0588235rating 2.0588235rating 2.0588235

WF
William F.
Orrick, MO
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2018 Category: Service
The service man that helped me was super.
Service man was terrific. Answered all my questions plus very nice. The wait was short and I love the coffee machine.

Good Service
Acceptable Service

Good morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you for the kind words and have a great day!

Omaha, NE
Friendly staff, long wait
Visit was fine. Wait was very long just for an oil change, but they checked in along the way and gave me $5 off for my wait time.

Afton B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Love my Hyundai!
Great service, friendly staff

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Sonata repair
Quick repair with quality work

TH
Traci H.
Belton, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service Department
To me, it seemed like everyone in the service department was very friendly and willing to help and answer any questions. The man who helped me was named Bobby and he was very helpful for this service trip and with advice for my next service trip.

KA
Kayode A.
Liberty, MO
Good
Good
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

SF
Sandra F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
Great Service....Great Service Staff
I have owned 2 Hyundai Elantras in the past 12 years. The first one I had for 2-3 years, and traded it for my 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Car. Love this car.....wish the newer models were styled more like it.

I always get great service from Bobby, my service advisor. He keeps me informed about what is needed to keep my car humming. He never tells me I need work unless it is truly needed. His honesty and friendliness is appreciated more than words can say.

The waiting area for customers is clean and comfortable...not the case in some dealerships I have been to.

Randy S.
Awesome Staff
Brought my new Hyundai in for its first service and it was great to see everyone again. The staff here both in service and sales are just awesome. Wished I could have seen my salesman Tom, but he was on vacation so I will just have to catch him next time. Way to go Northtowne Team!

Great Service Department
It's always a pleasure when dealing with Phil and the rest of the service department. They are always helpful to me, accommodating and they do their absolute best to make sure your wait time is more than satisfactory. They always tell me what my car needs and what it will need on the next servicing. They're professional and friendly.

Jon W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Phil and team provide excellent service
Consistently good service. Phil always professional and helpful!
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Fort Leavenworth, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and always able to fit me in even without an appointment.
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

LR
Laura R.
Blue Springs, MO
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Great service and exceptional customer service
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

KG
Katherine G.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
They diagnosed, ordered, and, repaired my vehicle in like 3 days. Thats jimmy johns fast.

Good afternoon;

SE
Steve E.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service.
The best car service I have ever had.

2008 Hyundai Accent
Did great!
Ryan was great!

Christopher W.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Checks for recalls!
Great service. Checks for recalls! Clean!

Toni S.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Car service

09/13/2018 Category: Service
wonderful
The tech was so respectful and eager to help that I would never go anywhere else. Good job
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon;

Shawnee, KS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good People
I just went in for an oil change and to get a tire fixed. Everyone there treats you good ...from the service guys, the cashier, to other customers waiting on their cars. My sales guy even stopped to ask me how my car was doing. Just Good People!!!
JASEN G., Service Manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018