Jessicia M.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
customer service
I usually get great customer service
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Holiday!

Steve H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine service
Fair and honest.

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Schedule maintenance is easy and fast. They stay on time.

Donn W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast and courteous. Great work !

WF
William F.
Orrick, MO
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2020 Category: Service
I love the coffee machine but other than that Phil the gentleman that helps be is nice and very helpful if I have questions.
The times is excellent. They are quick and do a very good job.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeK!

06/27/2020 Category: Service

And love the new Cars
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

JO
John O.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
NT Hyundai rocks!!
As always, maintenance on the Elantra was handled superbly!! I can always count on Phil at NT to take care of us!!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

Michael D.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Efficient
I called with an emergency situation and spoke with Phil. He was able to get me in quickly and take care of the problem. We have always been impressed with the service that we have received at Northtowne Hyundai.

Stephen M.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
2020 Hyundai Tuscon Ultimate
Thank you to Adam Quint for his continued and endless pursuit to find us the best vehicle and the best deal to fit our budget.

WY
William Y.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service done quickly
Always appreciate the care and attention at north town Hyundai

CF
Love my Santa Fe & all the people there are great
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Lees Summit, MO
06/18/2020 Category: Service
And I got in and out quickly.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

LG
Laura G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Service that makes you feel special
The service for my oil change and to help figure out a broken latch on the console was very thoughtful. The service man (Barry) was considerate and listened to my explanations before reassuring me they would look into the problems.
I am VERY DISSAPOINTED that the dealership did not provide Covid protection aids; such as hand gel for customers; and there were no signs that I saw advising customers to use face masks or keep distance. There were some 6ft markings on the floor of the service bay. I did not see any Hundai people wearing masks, so I guess they were not encouraged to use them. My friends say the Toyota dealer/service area was set up for Covid, even offering customers a mask.
Normally I would definitely recommend Hyundai to my friends. But maybe not during this virus crisis.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Randall M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Pros at maintaining my Hyundai
Service is friendly, professional and quick. They go the extra mile to make me happy. They really know Hyundais and everything is done right the first time at a fair price.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020