Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5rating 4.3846154
Overall Rating 2.1923077/5Overall Rating 2.1923077/5rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077

CP
Christine P.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous service
Fabulous service as usual. They even took an extra step to retrieve a picture that fell into the console.

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Good work, would go there again
Even though this location is not the closest to my home, it was the dealership that had appointments available with the least amount of waiting. The staff was very pleasant and forthright. All the work my car needed was covered under warranty, so it was a very simple process. Being a weekday, I had to get some work done while I was there, and they had free WiFi and a row of desks available in the waiting area.

Doris P.
Lawson, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Car Maintenance
The Technicians are very helpful and courteous. They immediately get the job started with out delay and the waiting is not bad at all. I especially appreciate the way Bobby Kielman, Service Advisor takes care of my car and explains in detail what they did and what I need to do next.

James S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department and Matt
Phil and the service department always do a great job

NW
Nancy W.
Liberty, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Got right in on time!
Great service and comfortable waiting area. In and out in no time. Thanks much. Nancy W.

AJ
Aaron J.
Liberty, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Very reliable and very friendly
Anytime I come in for even the littlest thing I can count on it being done correctly and in a timely manner. Everyone I ever talk to is always very polite and friendly witch makes everything so much smoother of an interaction. Definitely recommend!

SP

KO
Kevin O.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
Needed a new window piece and the team was excellent

Matthew M.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Love coming here. Fantastic service.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
The air conditioning you guys fixed works great. The squeaky noise in the door is still present. We need to get back in and have it looked at again.

Good Morning;

Give us a call and we will gladly look at the squeakng noise for you.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always get great service!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

So friendly
I love the guys at the shop! They're all really friendly and know their stuff! And my car was serviced really quickly and then they called to inform me my car was finished!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

DF
Deborah F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Debb Fortney
Bobby in the service department understands my needs and always recommends the best options he has available at the best price. I trust him and his opinions and the options he provides. I will ALWAYS call Bobby for my service needs and he’s the best thing in that dealership.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

BE
Bradley E.
Kearney, MO
06/11/2019 Category: Service
It took less than an hour on a Friday afternoon to get the oil changed. Great service! Thank you.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

David B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/10/2019 Category: Service
On line booking
I like the convince of scheduling service on line.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

AL
Ashley L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
The staff is AMAZING
The staff is so generous and kind! It's such a great atmosphere to be around. Thank you!

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

TC
Terry C.
Basehor, KS
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Professional
I have nothing but good to say about Northtowne Hyundia and it's service department. Always professional and efficient. Great quality service and personnel.

GT
Gayla T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed very quickly and courtesy.

BW
Barbara W.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Computer update and oil change
Fast friendly service.