Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5rating 4.4666693
Overall Rating 2.1666707/5Overall Rating 2.1666707/5rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707

ES
Elizabeth S.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Our Experience
When we go to get work done on our vehicles we are greeted with a smile. They ask questions as to what we want done if we have not called and got an appointment. The Sonata was a new vehicle to us. We knew the brakes were bad. They checked them out and told us what was wrong.

They have always given us straight answers so that we knew exactly what work they were going to do. If they found something else they would let us know. Sometimes it was something that needed to be fixed now and a price was given. Sometimes it was something that did not have to be done at that time and they would tell us about it and asked how we wanted to handle it. They were always courteous when they worked on our vehicles.

AL
Arthur L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional, prompt, personalized service.
I come back regularly and even bought a second car here primarily based on the service departments excellent attention. Thanks, Bobby.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

LG
Laura G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service.
I almost feel like the place is mine. I am welcomed, listened to, and the service is done properly. Then I have another chance to ask any questions. I would appreciate a more comfortable waiting area (I slide off the overstuffed plastic seats).
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Northtowne Hyundai
Great staff & service!

Liberty, MO
2007 Hyundai Elantra
great place for service
Bobby Kielman sets the tone for excellent service--there needs to be more friendly people like him who are willing to make sure that you get the best service possible. Thank you, Bobby!
Also, I really appreciated the coupon for the free car wash!
Thank you, Northtowne Hyundai for excellent service!

GR
Garrett R.
Customer Service 10/10
Excellent customer service. Super easy check in and quick check out.

Platte Woods, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
2019 Santa Fe
Listen to the customer and get the car done fast.

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great when I bring in my vehicle

Brandon M.
Raytown, MO
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service is great, advisors are wonderful and CUTE!!
Love this place.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Good Afternoon,

Cassandra M.
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Bobby Kilman - The Servive Advisor Man
I have purchased all my automobile vehicles from this establishment located at 6750 North Oak Trafficway, North Kansas, MO. The service advisor is one of a kind...he's filled with so much joy and laughter a very happy person. He always make sure all of my autos are running efficiently. I always enjoy bringing my automoblies in for servicing. I would like to know what type of rewards do Hyundai present to an employee of this nature: a promotion...a salary increase...a paid trip to somewhere of your choice....gift cards. What does Hyundai do for it's employees ???? I would like a response from corporate.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Good Morning;

Hyundai Corporate gives Star Awards to the dealership employees for going above and beyond for customer satisfaction. Other than that, the dealership takes care of all of the employees.

WA

Shawnee Mission, KS
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2019 Category: Service
My Favorite ServiceMan
I love my Service Man, He is always pleasant and kind. He knows I go crazy when I dont have wheels. I work 3 jobs and need my wheels. Barry is always gone beyond the call of duty to help with me with my Car needs. Everything from easy Oil changes to a radiator look. He is always there to help and he calls me. Trouble... LOL Its nice to have Friends you can trust when it comes to working on your car.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Jeffrey S.
Unexpected expense
Was a little disappointed that the front end alignment only lasted 8 months. However, the air filter lasted 35K miles.

KG
Karen G.
Independence, MO
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Professional, polite, respectful. Keels you informed of what is going with your car during service
Very courteous, professional and respectful. Keeps me informed of needs for the car. Always asks before doing. I would not take my car anywhere else.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

Nice, easy and very kind personal

HU
Hani U.
Great staff- Barry
Everyone is very kind and friendly. Berry is awesome!!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Rick B.
Eatonton, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Traveling
We were traveling from GA and our car was experiencing some issues which my local dealer hadn't been able to diagnose.
Phil was great at working me in and explaining the testing they did and providing with options. Ultimately, I didn't have any "work"
performed - but mysteriously our issue was significantly less after they checked it out.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

PM
Paula M.
Kearney, MO
location
satifactory

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I always take the time to review every single survey that is filled out. I noticed that we failed you. Hyundai looks at 3 out of 5 stars as a fail. Was there something that we could have done better?

Please respond and let me know

Kind Regards,