RP
Ryan P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Great place to take your vehicle
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

2020 Hyundai Kona
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Every one is so knowledgeable and frendly.
No coment
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Chanute, KS
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Good Customer Experience
The staff a very accommodating and considerate since we live 2 hours away and they make sure they take good care of us. Service repair is done in a timely manner and staff are efficient and very knowledgeable regarding our vehicle concerns. Also Kudos to the Sales Representative and Business Team they make our car purchasing less stressful and got really good deal!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

CF
Carolyn F.
Weatherby Lake, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Carolyn
Great people in the service dept
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

JE
Jamie E.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great vehicles an outstanding service
Always good customer service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

04/05/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance
Good service but very slow!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

HB
Heather B.
04/03/2021
Best car buying experience EVER!
I have bought several cars from Ted over the last 18 yrs. He moved from Kia to Hyundai, so naturally I transitioned as well! Ted is so laid back and is definitely a no pressure kind of guy! I called him yesterday and he worked his magic to get me into a new SUV that same day. I love knowing that I can count on someone that knows my likes and dislikes as well as where my needs are. He is honest and upfront about everything and has a great personality! He is all around an amazing person!

Matt was also great at walking me through all of the features of the new vehicle and explaining how everything works. Great job! We had a lot in common, we grew up on the same street, just a few years apart. Small world! Lol great sense of humor and very knowledgeable about the new gadgets!

The finance guy/the Janitor (lol) was also super nice and helped me with the official stuff. Very personable and doesn't make you feel like you are signing your life away. Lol
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Good Morning;

I'm glad we can take care of you up here. The service team moved from Kia to Hyundai also. You will see many familiar faces when you bring your car in for service.

03/31/2021 Category: Service
friendly and helpful
friendly and helpful
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

PB
Paula B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/30/2021 Category: Service
superb service from the minute you walk in the door!
my experience has been nothing less than perfect! from my salesman Ryan, and Donnie in the service dept.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

NB
Nanci B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service By Bobby K.
Honest Mechanics and Reliable. Thank you! I appreciate this Dealership.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Good Afternoon,

Talonda S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
The people working in service are great.
They treat me like family.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Ron S.
Weatherby Lake, MO
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Recall Service.
Customer service is excellent. Prompt and professional.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

AG
Alba G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Kind people. Good service.
I’ve come to this place 3 times already. My first time was ok and Phil was kind and fixed my complaint. Ever since then, each visit Phil has made sure I’m taken care of. I will continue to be a customer thanks to Phil. The facility is also nice and clean and they have a good lounge are to wait for your car.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

RK
Richard K.
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Well informed employees
We have purchased 3 cars from you and since then 4 of our friends have purchased vehicles we all have been very pleased with our purchases!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

MT
Michelle T.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Car recall
Had a recall and they got me in and out as quickly as possible. Always keep me updated on time frame.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021