RE
Robert E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Greeat dealership
Reliable and professional. This is the first dealership I've actually had save my maintenance and repair requests during the initial phone appointment schedule. The work order is always ready to go waiting for my signature. All the other ones I've used always had me repeat the requests and enter it in again when I drop off the car.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

GC
Gerald C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service would definitely recommend
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Bobby K is my go-to guy!
He makes me laugh. But he always gets me in and out swiftly. I like dealing with him
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeK!

DF
Deborah F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/20/2020 Category: Service
D Fortney
The service people, Especially Bobby are exceptional. They work with My schedule to ensure that my vehicle is being maintained they way it’s supposed to be.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

WL
William L.
Weatherby Lake, MO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Job Again, Bobby
good job. everything as it should be
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service
From purchasing to oil change/maintenance...service is exceptional.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeKend!!

Sharla S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Don’t go here!
I called to inquire about charges and was called a liar, yelled at, and discriminated against.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Kind Regards,

Northtowne Service Dept.

Independence, MO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/09/2020 Category: Service
We love Northtowne Hyundai
Feels like family taking care of our needs, from the purchase of our car to the last service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

RA
Ricardo A.
Liberty, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Rick A.
I liked it when personnel like this person( one of the service advisers ) went beyond his routine and took his time to accommodate my service request and not just downplayed it
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

RP
Ryan P.
Saint Joseph, MO
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Never disappointed with the entire transaction
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Omaha, NE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Pretty long wait for an oil change but very friendly staff and nice facility to wait in! Plenty of space for social distancing.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

JV
Jennifer V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
When I take my car in for service, whether it is just for an oil change or other maintenance care, I am confident that I will get the best service. So far I have and will continue going to Northtowne Hyundai
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Debora M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service in the service department!
Bobbie always has provided exceptional service! I feel they don’t try to add on things that you really don’t need. Easy to make appointments whether it be to call in or do online. They are prompt as can be when getting the service done!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Service is good. Waiting is not comfortable.

SE
Sandra E.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Patience was appreciated
Bobby very patiently played phone tag with me for a few days in order to find an appointment time that worked for me. I appreciate his patience.