07/24/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance
Tire rotation and balance excellent service by outstanding people
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/24/2021 Category: Service
People are very nice here I'm a single woman and I feel very confident that they will do their job
Great place people are friendly
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

LH
Laverta H.
Blue Springs, MO
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Nice experience
Treated respectfully. In and out in reasonable amount of time. Nice experience for car service.

LG
Larry G.
Independence, MO
07/21/2021
Superb dealership
Our salesman, Tim Manning, was excellent. The entire buying process was very smooth, much faster than we expected, and it was enjoyable. He was informed and knowledgeable about the vehicles. Answered all of our questions. We would definitely buy from this dealership and salesman again.

KP
Kerrin P.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Going the Extra Mile!
Got us in a day early and were ready for us when we arrived. Service manager ran out in pouring rain with my wife’s purse to bring our vehicle into shelter as we left. Super people!

JN
Jaclyn N.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Very professional
This is the best hyundai service center in the Kansas City area. I won’t take my car anywhere else. I had a bad experience with Reed Hyundai in Merriam KS and was hoping this place would be better. It was 110% better. The people care which is greatly appreciated!

Angela S.
Weatherby Lake, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2021 Category: Service
great service and qualit;y knowledge
the service adviser was exceptional. bobby kilman was kind and gave quality service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Robin S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT ADVISORS.

Barbara H.
Routine service session.
All the employees are always very nice and patient.

CR
Carmen R.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
New car with low mileage
For a newer car, the odd noises it's made and having to take it in, it's not acceptable. However, the service employees are very friendly and thorough. They figured it out and fixed issues quickly and efficiently.

Melissa G.
Independence, MO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2021 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM PHIL G.
PHIL G IS AN ASSET TO NORTHTOWNE HYUNDAI! HE HAS HANDLED ME AND MY DAUGHTER'S VEHICLES, AND IF SHE WASN'T IN TUCSON AZ, HE WOULD STILL BE HANDLING ALL OF OUR SERVICE NEEDS!

LR
Lisa R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service every time I bring my Kona in Efficient turnaround time, staff always friendly and remembers me

Scott S.
Overland Park, KS
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Very professional people no up charge
Always professional and never feel like they are up charging for service.

07/12/2021 Category: Service
The service crew
Best dealership people I ever dealt with.

John T.
Kansas City, KS
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Service Visit
Fast check in. Service was completed 1hr 15min sooner than anticipated. The way services should be provided.