2059 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3157926/5Overall Rating 4.3157926/5Overall Rating 4.3157926/5Overall Rating 4.3157926/5rating 4.3157926
Overall Rating 2.1052626/5Overall Rating 2.1052626/5rating 2.1052626rating 2.1052626rating 2.1052626

Doris P.
Lawson, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Car Maintenance
I am pleased with the service overall. I especially appreciate the service of Bobby Kielman, Service Advisor during my visit last week. He gave me information about my automobile that previous service people had not bothered to tell me. He was very helpful. I had a longer wait than normal because I requested two new tires be put on. I understood this delay.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

CF

suprising

SD
Stephanie D.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The new service person in Hyundai service department was great very professional and accommodating
The new service individual in Hyundai service was very professional, cordial, and accommodating

Dennis W.

William F.
Orrick, MO
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019 Category: Service
The service men are truthful and don’t try and sell you some service you don’t need. Plus very nice and knowledgeable
It’s a great place to go for service or to buy

John T.
Kansas City, KS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Arrived early and was taken right away. Was prompt and courteous.

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

BJ
Brenda J.
Kearney, MO
Quick and Friendly
just a quick oil change, no appointment.. in and out !

Janice W.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Wouldn't take my Hyundai anywhere else
Work is always done in a timely manner. Phil does a great job of going over what was done and is always courteous. The waiting area is comfortable and always clean. Thanks!

CD
Chris D.
Great Seevice as Always
Northtowne always does a fantastic job taking care of my vehicles.

Mary S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
great service
Service was fast and employees were very helpful. Great place to take your car

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I'm always greeted warmly when I arrive. The only improvement would be to keep customers more informed on when their vehicle will be ready to go.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, and I believe Barry did the best he could to keep my cost down

GR
Gary R.
Always professional
Arrived to have warranty repair done, work done timely and without question.

Mark C.
Country Club, MO
Only service I use
Since purchasing my Sonata in 2015 Northtowne has serviced my vehicle and has always done an awesome job. Both at service desk and the machanics

DF
Dean F.
Impressive service
Was really pleased with my first service experience at a Hyundai dealer. The service was very timely: it took half the time I was told it would take.

Platte City, MO
On Time Appointments and Good Place to Work While Waiting
The service staff is always amazing. I'm not sure how they keep a smile on their faces after dealing with people all day, but they do.

Chris C.
Fort Leavenworth, KS
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service on NYE!
Short notice and awesome service!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

WY
William Y.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
All around service
I was very happy with all of the service provided. Hyundai honored my warranty on a very costly repair all while I was kept in the loop by Bobby in the service dept. Being without my vehicle during the holidays could have been a terrible inconvenience had it not been for Hyundai’s prompt rental arrangements. Thank you.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019