08/14/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Love Bobby! He is so excellent and easy to work with.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeK!

LR
Lawrence R.
Liberty, MO
2020 Hyundai Sonata
08/12/2020 Category: Service
I now give two stars “Below Average”, because your form requires me to select stars. I would have selected one star but I know that is unfair.
I don't remember what I originally rated each question but I do know that I rated them how I felt at the time. If I change any ratings now it would not be a truthful evaluation. I’m sorry if you feel unfairly rated but I am offended that you would even ask me to change my opinion.

Yes, I would recommend Northtowne Hyundai to any one based on “location”.

08/12/2020 Category: Service
x
y
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/14/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeKend!

What would have made this a 5 star visit? The way Hyundai scores us is anythig under a 5 or 4 is a failing score.
Let me know what I can do and I will make it happen.

CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020

Thanks for taking the time fo fill out the survey.

I hope you have a great night.

I asked in my response what we could have done to earn a 4 or 5 star from Hyundai as you weren't specific and we work hard to take care of all of our customers as we have been the highest customer satisfaction in the District
and we earn banners that we hang for our customers to see. Hyundai system is set up to rescore and I'm sorry that
you are offended of the design of their system.

Shame on us for asking how to improve.

Thank you again for taking the time to fill out the survey and enjoy your evening.

DA
Darrell A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Kept their word. Great people. Excellent service.
Integrity in sales and service
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Northtowne Hyunai

RP
Ramona P.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Love this dealership
The service personnel are wonderful. Always a great experience
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

For sure.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Good Afternoon Talonda,

It's Chris and I hope all is well with you!

Northtowne Hyun

SF
Sandra F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/04/2020 Category: Service
My a/c was not functioning properly so I called to schedule repair/maintenance. When I arrived everything was handled nicely, and I was on my way in less than 1 hour.

I always appreciate the courteous service extended and the clean restroom. The lounge area is always clean. This is not the case in many businesses.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Angela S.
Smithville, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Routine vehicle care, way above routine service!
Bobby is incredible!
Answered all my questions with kindness and sincerity.

GT

Gerald P.
Jameson, MO
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Owner
Friendly people in sales and service.

Chris B.

SF
Sandra F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle was in for a recall, scheduling the service was easy and didn't take long. Was on my way in less than an hour.
Bobby is a great service tech....always pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient.