Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5rating 4.4666693
Overall Rating 2.1666707/5Overall Rating 2.1666707/5rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707

KP
Kerrin P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
I Had Hoped to Read More of Moby Dick
But they were too efficient with my latest service visit!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Good Morning:

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

Platte City, MO
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Good experience
Got in and out with appt.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

Friendly professional service.
Sales and service are quick and easy to work with.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

John B.
Saint Joseph, MO
30K service
Great!

AT
Anthony T.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Always quick and friendly and they do great work.

LJ
Leota J.
Grandview, MO
The people
The staff was very friendly and informed.

RT
Robin T.
Liberty, MO
Service Department
I appreciated my Service rep who kept me informed of the progress of my service and clearly answered my questions!

DK
David K.
Always do a great job!
Excellent service as always, thanks!

10/23/2019 Category: Service
good service
Easy to set up appointment job done quickly

KW
Kim W.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Great Service! They were fast and friendly. I loved they had a business center inside where I could bring my laptop and work while I wait. Lastly, they found something I should change besides what I asked them to do and suggested it to me. I really appreciate that.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Review
Consistently good

Fast and friendly service
Have always had fast and friendly service

GG
Gary G.
Independence, MO
2019 Hyundai Accent
Service Mixup
All was great as far as the oil change and tire rotation service completed on our car. However communication between employees the day I went wasn't as good.

Good Afternoon;

We are usually spot on, but we do make mistakes. Is there anytnng that I can do for you to make it up to you? Please let me know as I would like to help.

WG
William G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service/
The people and service are great. Only one thing bothered me - not the service- but using the auto GPS. My wife's 2014 Hyundai 's GPS found her brother's house in Northern VA with no problem. However, in my 2018 Hyundai, the GPS told us "no such address"! Apparently Hyundai used a different provider after 2014 and its data base wasn't as good as the one in 2014. We verified the address 3 times. Her phone GPS got us to his house fine using the same address as we tried unsuccessfully in the 2018 Hyundai! Is there a software update in the works?

Good Afternoon;

In regards to the GPS, PLease go to MAPNSOFT.COM as they provide the update for Hyundai motor.

Rafael R.
Overland Park, KS
2002 Hyundai Sonata
Northtowne Hyundai
Bobby in Hyundai service always takes great care of us. He is always professional and is one of the top reasons that we keep coming back.

Lisa B.
Very friendly
Bobby was great and service was efficient

Service Review
Oil change - check
Multi point systems check - check
New tires - check
My Sonata is ready for winter!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service as always

Mark C.
Country Club, MO
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
It’s always a joy working with the service managers and having their technicians to take care of my vehicle. Quality service from all staff