04/09/2021
Best of the best
Staff is always super friendly and helpful.

WH
WALTER H.
Brockton, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
04/08/2021
Clean, friendly, knowledgeable
Great group of friendly, knowledgeable people in a safe, clean working environment. Been going there for 22 years and wouldn't trust anyone else.

HP
HAROLD P.
Brockton, MA
Van repair
O’Brien Car care always my first choice for all my car care needs and I highly recommend

SL
STEPHINE L.
Randolph, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML400
04/07/2021
The people!!! Bobby and the man in the shuttle:)
Superb service! I was extremely impressed and very satisfied with their team and how professional they are. Thank you so much!

MIKE D.
Dodge Dart
Always great service!
I've been a. customer here for over 30 years. Service and professionalism is always top notch.

JIM L.
Abington, MA
04/06/2021
The customer service
The customer service at O’Brien car care is second to none

ROBERT H.
04/05/2021
Great customer service and honest
They truly go above and beyond. I live local ans he even helped with a ride to pick my
Car up when it was done. Great guy

TOM M.
04/03/2021
Super job as always
Whenever I have need for service, the Obrien staff is always willing to step up and resolve the issue for me. Well done as always. Thanks

AA
ADRIENNE A.
04/02/2021
O’Briens Car Care always provides fast, professional service with a smile!

04/01/2021
Honest
I only go to O'Brien's to have any work done to my car. They'll tell you what's wrong and how to fix it. They don't try to upsell you on anything. If nothing is wrong, they don't invent a problem. I highly recommend them!

Taunton, MA
04/01/2021
Fast, efficient & friendly
My family & I have been going to O'briens since the 90s. Even though I live in taunton now, I take my car there because I know they are reliable, efficient, honest and friendly. Most places around me rip people off or lie. O'brien's is straight up and honest. I feel comfortable leaving my car and knowing everything will be taken care of when I get it back.

03/31/2021
Amazing work
Great work, and super friendly

BF
BILL F.
03/30/2021
Always great service. I know I can trust these guys!!

Abington, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/29/2021
The staff!
The staff is always very pleasant and helpful. Called today, was able to drop car off same day. Repair completed quickly and received a call to pick it up

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Walpole, MA
03/27/2021
Wonderful service as always. Cane in for maintenance for my 2013 Rav4. Car was ready under an hour. Price was reasonable. Overall satisfaction with the services.
I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a place where they don’t try to sell you their business. Their mission is customer satisfaction.