Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43

CP
CAROLYN P.
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Good follow through on my requests!
Thanks for taking the time to show me the features of my car that I couldn't figure out!

MIKE W.
JEEP PATRIOT
02/05/2015 Category: Service
90,000mi service
Great service! Wendy is an excellent customer service rep. knowledgeable and great personality too boot!

WL
WILLIAM L.
Morton, WA
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Shopping !
Was able to look around at cars with wife and not be followed and given sales pitch where ever we went -- really nice !!

MARK S.
CHRYSLER SEBRING SDN
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Great Service !!!!
Great Service !!!!! I purchased my Sebring at Olympia Crysler Jeep. They really took are of me when my keys cell off my sailboat. The made a special effort to replace my key and button which have computer chips that Had to be programed. I love my Crysler Sebring Car. Mark Sutter

KATHLEEN S.
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Gas cap cover
My gas cap cover wasn't aligned correctly when I bought the car. The service dept had to put a new on one after painting it. It looks the same as it did when I took it in.
It is not aligned correctly.

DK
DENNIS K.
02/04/2015 Category: Sales
Customers Needs Come First
Sales staff are very knowledgeable on vehicles. They go the extra step to find the vehicle you are wanting.

DENNIS D.
CHRYSLER TOWN
02/03/2015 Category: Service
oil change
In and out quickly. No issues

CL
CHRIS L.
JEEP COMMANDER
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and Shuttle Service Provided
Friendly service and works around my schedule.

NP
NICOLE P.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Not good.
We have free oil changes at this dealership, so its an obvious choice to go there. However, the service is less than awesome, this was especially true this time. I got to the dealership right on time and the front desk associate was out in front of the building finishing a cigarette. She was having a loud conversation with one of the other employees who wanted to take her out for a ride in a car he had been working on. Needless to say I didn't have high hopes regarding the professionalism for the rest of my visit. The service went fine and took a reasonable amount of time, but not longer than I would have expected. At the end of my visit the desk associate tried to charge me for the oil change- even though she had already seen we had free oil changes. I got in my car and they had left the paper used to protect the car during the service. My mirrors were extremely messed up and now two days later my oil change alarm is going off on my car. What a disappointment.

WM

IM
ILONA M.
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE
Well
The oil change took a little long, They wash your car but not very well at all. But the staff were very nice.

DEVIN H.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Lack of communication
I was contacted by their "business development" department at which I brought up a recall notice I received for a part replacement. I could have gone anywhere for faster service and cheaper prices for an oil change but I was told they would have the part at my scheduled appointment. Long story short, they didn't and it was a waste of time for just an oil change. This isn't the first time it's been a bad experience with this service department and I've decided to look for a different make vehicle because of this.

RK
RICHARD K.
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Your people are great but 1:30 for an oil change is too long

LH
LAURIE H.
01/30/2015 Category: Sales
friendliness of staff
Car shopping can be stressful especially if one has been at it for awhile. We appreciate your patience and time.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
01/25/2015 Category: Service
Nice Turnaround!
My previous visit for my newl purchased car did not go well. I received a call from Wendy who said she would make my next experience "right." She certainly did a great job of making sure I was satisfied with the service. Extremely professional and thoughtful. Only two things prevented it from being perfect - there were no parts available and the squeak in the back of the car returned a cole of days afterwards.

MT
MARTI T.
Roy, WA
01/24/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly, trustful way of doing business
I was dreading buying a new car because I didn't want to go through all the negotiating for a reasonable price, etc. However, working with Raymond and Tyler was a pleasure and after all was said and done, I felt very good about the purchase. Everyone is friendly and answered all of my questions quickly.

JULIE F.
Yelm, WA
01/23/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly, Knowledgable Staff
After some terrible experiences with other dealerships, the staff at Olympia Chrystler/Jeep/Mitsubishi made car buying a pleasant experience. They knew their business and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Also got a great deal on our Outlander Sport. Thanks so much!!

GS

PHILLIP G.
MAZDA MAZDA6
01/23/2015 Category: Service
Hard to speak with
I opted not to have my work done there because of communication. I attempted to call my service person back and had to make 3 calls. First person acted like she had never heard of Dawn and put me through to Mike's voicemail. Second call the man insisted I could only get service for Chrysler, Jeep, or Mitsubishi. I have a Mazda, but he couldn't put me through to service on a Mazda. Third call, I guess I got lucky because my service person Dawn answered, but at that point, I had lost faith and opted to pick up my car without the repair. Your shop told me it would be $110.00 to diagnose my problem as replacing the bulb did not work. They said it had some other kind of problem. So, I picked it up, and took it somewhere else, paid $70, just to find out the bulb your shop put in was bad. They replaced the bulb, and all has worked fine, since. So, not only poor communication, but poor work, too. The first couple of times, I was happy there. The last 2 times have been horrible.

DEBRA D.
Shelton, WA
JEEP COMPASS
01/22/2015 Category: Sales
No sales rush
Jay found the car that I was looking for in my price range. The transaction was painless and now I have a great Jeep.