Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

JOHN A.
CHRYSLER TOWN
02/24/2015 Category: Service
great customer service
service was quick and good

LO
LARRY O.
Tumwater, WA
02/22/2015 Category: Service
good people
Great job and love the shuttle.

JOHN R.
Lacey, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Well told them makes loud noise and they said can't here it, so called me in to drive with mechanic.
I came in to drive the vehicle with mechanic and while waiting I hear the other mechanics saying that jeep of mined sounds perfectly ok. Well we drive a couple minutes and hey the noise is there, needed front bearings replaced other then that was good experience

MELISSA S.
JEEP WRANGLER
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
amazing service by everyone that we encountered
AJ, Todd, Ryan and Keith are awesome. So friendly and made this such an easy experience

JEFFREY K.
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Service still needed
I was in 2 Saturday's ago and the temperature I still not regulating. I was told someone would call me last Tuesday which nobody did. I placed a call to the service department again on Friday and still no result. Communication seems to be very poor which has left a bad first impression.

ES
EDWARD S.
Allyn, WA
CHRYSLER 200
02/13/2015 Category: Sales
Used Car Purchase
Do not like how they tell you they will fix a couple of items prior to taking delivery of vehicle and then they don't. Windshield and paint chip. And you would thing when you spend about $24K on a used car, they would fill up the gas tank. After the sell, they salesman told me they don't fill used cars just new ones. Guess I'll take my business elsewhere next time. Just seems cheap.

MARSHA L.
02/11/2015 Category: Sales
Nice people
Totally satisfied!

PD
PHILLIP D.
02/07/2015 Category: Service
People competent & caring
keep customer advised of situation & considerate of the customers time

LD
LESLIE D.
JEEP CHEROKEE
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, know their job
It was a simple oil change and multi inspection. We have only one complaint. Apparently, they did not wipe off any spilled oil and it has dripped on our garage floor. Not a good thing.

VB
VERDELLE B.
Centralia, WA
02/06/2015 Category: Service
awesome
wonderful to deal with...great efficient service

BJ

CP
CAROLYN P.
Lacey, WA
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Good follow through on my requests!
Thanks for taking the time to show me the features of my car that I couldn't figure out!

MIKE W.
90,000mi service
Great service! Wendy is an excellent customer service rep. knowledgeable and great personality too boot!

WL
WILLIAM L.
Morton, WA
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Shopping !
Was able to look around at cars with wife and not be followed and given sales pitch where ever we went -- really nice !!

MARK S.
CHRYSLER SEBRING SDN
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Great Service !!!!
Great Service !!!!! I purchased my Sebring at Olympia Crysler Jeep. They really took are of me when my keys cell off my sailboat. The made a special effort to replace my key and button which have computer chips that Had to be programed. I love my Crysler Sebring Car. Mark Sutter