Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

RP
ROBERTO P.
JEEP COMPASS
02/26/2015 Category: Service
An hour and a half for an oil change
Long wait, every time I visit, I am not helped right away, sure the people are polite but not attentive enough i always get put on hold for at least 5 minutes before I am assisted whether if I show up on time or early

JOHN R.
JEEP LIBERTY
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Well told them makes loud noise and they said can't here it, so called me in to drive with mechanic.
I came in to drive the vehicle with mechanic and while waiting I hear the other mechanics saying that jeep of mined sounds perfectly ok. Well we drive a couple minutes and hey the noise is there, needed front bearings replaced other then that was good experience

JEFFREY K.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Service still needed
I was in 2 Saturday's ago and the temperature I still not regulating. I was told someone would call me last Tuesday which nobody did. I placed a call to the service department again on Friday and still no result. Communication seems to be very poor which has left a bad first impression.

ES
EDWARD S.
Allyn, WA
CHRYSLER 200
02/13/2015 Category: Sales
Used Car Purchase
Do not like how they tell you they will fix a couple of items prior to taking delivery of vehicle and then they don't. Windshield and paint chip. And you would thing when you spend about $24K on a used car, they would fill up the gas tank. After the sell, they salesman told me they don't fill used cars just new ones. Guess I'll take my business elsewhere next time. Just seems cheap.

KATHLEEN S.
JEEP CHEROKEE
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Gas cap cover
My gas cap cover wasn't aligned correctly when I bought the car. The service dept had to put a new on one after painting it. It looks the same as it did when I took it in.
It is not aligned correctly.

NP
NICOLE P.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Not good.
We have free oil changes at this dealership, so its an obvious choice to go there. However, the service is less than awesome, this was especially true this time. I got to the dealership right on time and the front desk associate was out in front of the building finishing a cigarette. She was having a loud conversation with one of the other employees who wanted to take her out for a ride in a car he had been working on. Needless to say I didn't have high hopes regarding the professionalism for the rest of my visit. The service went fine and took a reasonable amount of time, but not longer than I would have expected. At the end of my visit the desk associate tried to charge me for the oil change- even though she had already seen we had free oil changes. I got in my car and they had left the paper used to protect the car during the service. My mirrors were extremely messed up and now two days later my oil change alarm is going off on my car. What a disappointment.

PG
PHILLIP G.
Tumwater, WA
MAZDA MAZDA6
01/23/2015 Category: Service
Hard to speak with
I opted not to have my work done there because of communication. I attempted to call my service person back and had to make 3 calls. First person acted like she had never heard of Dawn and put me through to Mike's voicemail. Second call the man insisted I could only get service for Chrysler, Jeep, or Mitsubishi. I have a Mazda, but he couldn't put me through to service on a Mazda. Third call, I guess I got lucky because my service person Dawn answered, but at that point, I had lost faith and opted to pick up my car without the repair. Your shop told me it would be $110.00 to diagnose my problem as replacing the bulb did not work. They said it had some other kind of problem. So, I picked it up, and took it somewhere else, paid $70, just to find out the bulb your shop put in was bad. They replaced the bulb, and all has worked fine, since. So, not only poor communication, but poor work, too. The first couple of times, I was happy there. The last 2 times have been horrible.

FI
FRANCIS I.
JEEP CHEROKEE
01/09/2015 Category: Service
maybe they got it right this time
This is the second visit for this problem, another took three tries to get it fixed.

FA
FARIS A.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Not so good - this time
Very poor customer service this time. Oil and filter change took 3 hours to complete compared to 1/2 hour in past visits. Apparently, breaks were not replaced properly in last visit and installation was corrected this time. I was not notified during my long wait the work will take this long. Wrong information was provided at first by the service desk about the type of fix - corrected later. Car was not cleaned nor a car wash coupon was provided as was the case in past visits.

HV
HUGO V.
Toledo, WA
CHRYSLER 200
12/14/2014 Category: Service
generocity needs improvement
Only through initiating an adjustment to my final charges on my bill was I finally satisfied. Should not have been necessary.

JOSHUA C.
CHRYSLER TOWN
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Not so great customer service
Went in with cash in hand. Hashed out a deal. They tried to upsell me on a warranty and wouldn't take no for an answer. Got in the car pulled out of the driveway and the gas light came on. Got home and noticed that there were no floormats, no owners manual. Overall not that great of an experience.

DAVID C.
CHRYSLER 300
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept
Not good. charged me $78.00 to charge the battery on my 2 year old Chrysler 300, but could not provide a reason for the problem or any assurance it won't happen again. "No error codes" does not explain why there was a severe discharge. I no longer have any confidence in the reliability of this car and will most likely trade it in for a new Honda or Toyota, as reliability is extremely important to me.

AJ
ALICE J.
JEEP LIBERTY
09/29/2014 Category: Service
service is not consistent.
This is the first time I have felt a negative reaction to the person behind the service desk. He was almost rude. He never answered the main question I had re the gas tank recallI asked him the cost for a wheel balance and he told me I should go to the place we bought the tires (Schwab). I would rather pay a reasonable cost than have to make another trip to Schwab. I also asked him to have the mechanic put back the rubber strip that fell off and when I checked out he said they could not find it (ridiculous, it was in plain sight.)y

PS
PAUL S.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
09/12/2014 Category: Service
got lost in the process and paperwork.
communications need to improve--lacking follow thru.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Centralia, WA
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Wait was long...
We scheduled an appointment and waited for our vehicle to be ready. We were told the wait would be 45 minutes and it was an hour 45 minutes.... Way too long!

CG
CAROL G.
Rainier, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
03/14/2014 Category: Service
got oil change
the ppl were not very friendly and it took a 1 andhalf just to change the oil then when it was done the lady just had me sign and paper and walked away she did not explain anything cause on the paper it said they recommed a brake fluid flush but no one actully talked to about this or anything not ok when you work on my car i want to know what you have done and what needs to be done soon
James B., Sales Manager from Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi responded on 03/17/2014

We have tried giving you a call. Please contact myself or Tony at the store. (364) 754-5500. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!