Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

jay r.
Graham, WA
12/20/2015 Category: Sales
salesmen jay latham
this salesmen was very courteous and was very good at his job he not once try to pressure me into anything I would highly recommend him if your looking to buy a car the dealership was very good also they made you feel very comfortable and was willing to work a deal so both parties were happy I would highly recommend this company and salesman to my friends and people that I talk to for sure again they were both outstanding and pleasure to work with

BJ
BRUCE J.
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, Competent Service
Friendly staff and good service. Look forward to my next visit.

MELINDA M.
CHRYSLER TOWN
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Great service advisor!
If I were only rating my service advisor, Penny Walton, I would definitely give her 5 stars. She is kind, patient, positive, and did an excellent job of keeping me informed of the progress on my van. On my initial visit, my appointment wasn't in the computer even though I had scheduled it a week in advance. Peggy fit me in, though. Returning home from my third visit, I noticed a crack on the dashboard information screen (behind the steering wheel). It seems the technician would have been aware of cracking it when putting the dash back on. Penny did get me in the next morning so the tech could look at it. The screen has been ordered and I am now waiting to hear back for the follow up appointment.

LD
LESLIE D.
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, know their job
It was a simple oil change and multi inspection. We have only one complaint. Apparently, they did not wipe off any spilled oil and it has dripped on our garage floor. Not a good thing.

CP
CAROLYN P.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Good follow through on my requests!
Thanks for taking the time to show me the features of my car that I couldn't figure out!

MIKE W.
JEEP PATRIOT
02/05/2015 Category: Service
90,000mi service
Great service! Wendy is an excellent customer service rep. knowledgeable and great personality too boot!

RK

BETH D.
Seattle, WA
01/25/2015 Category: Service
Nice Turnaround!
My previous visit for my newl purchased car did not go well. I received a call from Wendy who said she would make my next experience "right." She certainly did a great job of making sure I was satisfied with the service. Extremely professional and thoughtful. Only two things prevented it from being perfect - there were no parts available and the squeak in the back of the car returned a cole of days afterwards.

DEBRA D.
Shelton, WA
JEEP COMPASS
01/22/2015 Category: Sales
No sales rush
Jay found the car that I was looking for in my price range. The transaction was painless and now I have a great Jeep.

HB
HEATHER B.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/17/2015 Category: Service
the people that work there
Customer service is wonderful. They follow through with my request in a friendly and timely manner.

RN
RUSSELL N.
Tumwater, WA
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
01/16/2015 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
We got a great price on the Dodge Grand Caravan that we purchased.

BL
BETTIE L.
Tumwater, WA
CHRYSLER 300
01/08/2015 Category: Sales
Very fair
I enjoyed the experience of purchasing my car, and will return in the future. I felt they treated me fair, and everybody wins that way.

ROBERT S.
Shelton, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
01/02/2015 Category: Service
great customer service
I recently had warranty work done on my 2012 Jeep Wrangler. While I'm not happy with the Jeep build quality that led to the issue, this dealership really stepped up to the plate with their customer service.

PF
PETER F.
KIA FORTE
12/14/2014 Category: Sales
jeep/kia
salesperson Jay Latham worked very hard to put me in the vehicle that was right for me

TP
TIMOTHY P.
Portland, OR
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
12/11/2014 Category: Sales
Outstanding service.
Tyler was outstanding. A gentleman that worked with us in each step of the process.
Answered all questions etc.