Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Darcy R.
Lakewood, WA
03/15/2019
Horrible!
They appear to have horrific and unprofessional management. I had an appointment to drop off my car for warranty work and the Service Manager tried shoving me into my car to go on a ride-along with him. I explained that the huge transmission jolt only occurs once or twice a week so I can't ride around all week with him, and he went nuts!! He was screaming and yelling, saying I NEED to get in my Jeep with him, or he's NOT letting me leave. I explained that my appt was to drop off my vehicle, but he didn't care and said he'd TOW my Jeep if I left without riding with him. He tried tucking my keys in various parts of my clothing; he appeared to have a mental breakdown. His girlfriend with her dog was chiming in with odd insults at me too, like that helps... other customers came forward and said they did WORSE to them.

They could never find the loaner car they promised me, even after they told me one just came in and my son drove 2 hours to bring me there to pick it up... but it was gone!! Then they told me to rent a car and they'd reimburse under my two warranties, but now they refuse stating "we don't FEEL LIKE reimbursing you."

Jeep Corporate made them shape up a bit, and they looked at my Jeep but it's actually worse after that and totally jerking now, and still going about 50mph in reverse if I don't slam on the brake quick enough. If you have been bullied or refused warranty work or reimbursement for items under warranty like they also did to me, or any other issues feel free to notify these Four (4) entities:
1) AUTO DEALERSHIP LICENSING

NS
Nicole S.
Dupont, WA
01/16/2019
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT!
Our first experience with the Olympia Jeep dealership (part of the Bruce Titus Automotive Group) was when the starter went out in my 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited at our home in DuPont.My Jeep currently has an Extended Warranty and most things on it are covered. While it was there, we got a call from the service manager complaining to us that they had to wait on hold to get authorization from our warranty provider. We weren't quite sure what to make of that. We also had to be the ones to call to see when our Jeep would be ready to be picked up- when we did call they said it was complete a day or two prior and somebody must have forgotten to let us know. Additionally, we asked the service department to please let us know about any other findings from their 120-point inspection and, if they found something, to go ahead and fix it because the Jeep is under warranty. We said this several times.

After WE had to call to see if our Jeep was done, when we went in that evening to pick it up, the service tech went over our paperwork with us and noted that the only thing they fixed was the bad starter. He also noted that the transmission fluid was low and we asked if they topped it off- he didn't know so he had to go back and ask. They also failed to let us know to bring our other key to get re-programmed, so that was left at home, requiring another trip down there. The only other thing that was pointed out to us in all of the paperwork was that we should consider getting our brakes done in about six months or so.

While there, we explicitly asked if there was anything else wrong with the Jeep that they found that needed to be fixed. We were told no, that we were "good to go." With that in mind, we drove the Jeep across the state to Spokane for the holidays. While in Spokane, on an icy mountain road, the Jeep let our a huge bang and the front wheels locked up- literally almost resulting in my husband going off the side of the road and down the mountain. So the day before Christmas Eve, we had to have the Jeep towed to the nearest open dealership to be fixed.

The dealership in Spokane noted that the front differential had failed- and we thought this was odd, seeing as the Jeep had just been in the Olympia dealership. After paying a small fortune out of pocket for a rental car on Christmas Eve, when we got home, we looked at the paperwork from the Olympia service department. At the very bottom of their paperwork they noted several seal leaks- that were NEVER brought to our attention. They also noted our front differential as red- meaning it needed IMMEDIATE attention. Again, this was NEVER mentioned to us as an issue, even when we called and asked AND when we went to pick up the Jeep. Their lack of attention to detail and communication almost resulted in my husband and father-in-law losing their lives. We would never have taken the Jeep from them that night, much less driven it across the state, if we had known there were ongoing issues that needed to be fixed.

After seeing this, we immediately contacted the dealership. Michael Titus reached out to us and let us know that this had never happened before and that he wanted to do everything he could to make things right. We expressed to him that we would be interested in looking at getting a new car, potentially, but that we would need to trade in my current Jeep and that we weren't in a financial position to take a large amount of negative equity. He said he understood and that he just wanted to make sure we were taken care of. After test driving a few options, I was pretty insulted when it came time to look at the numbers they gave us; I guess Michael Titus' idea of "taking care" of a family his service department almost killed is $5500 in negative equity on our trade-in and a mere $2000 off of a full-price MSRP. The monthly payments for a downgraded model Jeep were more than double what my current monthly payment is.

In addition making false promises about getting us a "good deal" on a comparable Jeep, we also have yet to get reimbursed by Olympia Jeep for the cost of our tow, the rental and the deductible we had to pay for the repair that was necessary due to their service department's negligence. My Jeep is still currently sitting at the Jeep dealership in Spokane; Mr. Titus said he would arrange to have it picked up and delivered back to us, but that also fell through and now we need to make the trip ourselves. He said he would send us a gas card, but again, that has yet to make it to us.

If you've made it through this whole post- my recommendation is to stay away from the Olympia Jeep Dealership, which is part of the Bruce Titus Automotive Group. Their service department is absolutely negligent and dangerous and Michael Titus feigns concern when really, at the end of the day, his profits and bottom line are more important than the lives of his customers. Suffice it to say, we will never again step foot into that dealership.

Jennifer H.
12/30/2018
Horrible management
We came here multiple times looking at the Pacifica. When the 2019s rolled out we knew we wanted to purchase the hybrid Limited and despite some poor reviews and other dealers' incentives we went with this dealer. We came in and knew the numbers for the negotiation. Our sales guy Ryan had been excellent at showing us the vehicle in previous visits. He ran the numbers with the manager, Tony. As expected for the first go around our numbers didn't meet. He said that they don't sell a lot of Pacificas so they didn't want to negotiate, order one for us or trade for the exact model we wanted. We asked for further discussions with the manager Tony. Ryan said he would TRY to get him out here. I thought that odd that a manager wouldn't want to meet customers buying a $51,245 car. I went back and asked Tony if we could discuss further. He told me that no he doesn't talk to customers because he might have another sale he wants to work on and our numbers were too far. I said that people generally negotiate further and he was about to lose a sale of a $51,245 car that they usually don't sell. He then said that it is OK to lose a sale. Really? I wonder if the owner of the dealership knows it is common practice to not meet with customers and that the manager says it is OK to lose a sale. Their attitude changed dramatically and so we walked. Will never come back here again.

Jairus R.
12/20/2018
Horrible Service
These guys are the worst. Slow, dishonest and incompetent. They spent months trying to fix my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid. After they had milked all the warranty work out of it that they could, keeping the vehicle for 4-7 weeks at times, they finally said I should seek a replacement or refund from Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA). I did just that. They are equally as awful to deal with but here is where you can truly understand the lack of character of this dealership: After 6 months of trying to get the refund settled with FCA, the last thing that is needed is for the dealership to provide a desk for me to sign the paperwork to surrender the vehicle and a parking space for the vehicle to sit while FCA schedules a transport for it. Guess what? Olympia Chrysler Jeep DENIED the request for the surrender to take place at their dealership because they didn't want the "liability" of the vehicle sitting in their parking lot for a couple weeks. They didn't seem to mind my vehicle sitting in their parking lot for months while they milked every dollar of warranty work out of it and racked up loaner vehicle charges they could just bill back to FCA. But now it's a liability. You've been warned. Stay away from Olympia Chrysler Jeep.

Jessie B.
Carlton, OR
06/04/2017
Friendly Staff Terrible Experience
After extensive shopping for a used Rubicon we were extremely interested in one we found at this dealer. After calling a few times to verify information about it we made the three hour drive up. When we got in the jeep to take it for a test drive two different engine lights immediately went off and the tires that had been put on it were so large you could make a turn without very loud rubbing on the bumper, they were also so over inflated the ridewas extremely ruff. This was an auction vehicle that had been sprayed underneath and over sprayed on the paint all the after market work was unrecognizable. Despite all over this it was the basics we were looking for and we were still willing to negotiate to take it home. When we sat down with the salesmen after talking extensively over the price we were told the price we had seen online was $3000 off there lot price which was a mystery to is this price was not listed anywhere on the we vehicle or any paperwork. We were then told that the price we had seen was their absolute bottom price which was disappointing as it was above our price range but then they insulted us by saying if it would make us feel better so we could have the American Dream car negotiation they would take a $100 off of the vehicle. After this we left and made the drive home extremely disappointed and irritated in the experience, the vehicle, and the way we were treated. I would absolutely now recommend this dealership. Their INTERNET prices are a total scam! DO Not waist your time they want a premium for auction vehicles with sketchy records.

FH
FREDDIE H.
CHRYSLER 300
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Service department is hit or miss. For the most part not too good. I have taken my car there for service and have had it returned with interior filthy. My car has white leather seats and they never cover them. My most recent service was for rattles in roofliner and it still is not fixed. This is the second time I have had issues and repair not done. Not too mention customer service reps do not call to say car is ready. If there was another Chrysler dealer close I would go to them.

CT
CARRIE T.
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Two hour wait for oil change.
I had a 10:30 am appointment and my oil change took two hours! That's ridiculous. I don't think I'll be coming back.

DEVIN H.
Tumwater, WA
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I was contacted by their "business development" department at which I brought up a recall notice I received for a part replacement. I could have gone anywhere for faster service and cheaper prices for an oil change but I was told they would have the part at my scheduled appointment. Long story short, they didn't and it was a waste of time for just an oil change. This isn't the first time it's been a bad experience with this service department and I've decided to look for a different make vehicle because of this.

ES
EVAN S.
JEEP COMPASS
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Wendy is great however
After my first visit they said my jeep was fixed and it wasn't I had to return a 2nd time. Still not fixed.. Will have to come back a third.. Also this is my 2nd survey I told the lady on the phone that this is my JEEP AMBER not Evan Spindler he is the co signer she said she updated the info although when you email me or EVAN clearly it wasn't fixed.

VW
VALERY W.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Poor experience.
My car was supposed to be done at the end of the day and at 4:15, I still had not received a call. When I finally got through, I was told it was ready. I live 20 minutes from town and I was not able to pick up my car. Poor communication. When I picked it up and paid over 650 for the service, my car was not washed or vaccmed. Again, just am overall poor experience.

JOSH C.
Lacey, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
01/02/2015 Category: Service
4.5 hours to service and 1.5 quarts low on oil
took in to get second oil change that was told it was free, took them 4.5 hours to service and do 2 updates. They charged me for the oil change and checked the oil next morning cold on flat ground and its 1.5 quarts low.

SD
SHERYL D.
Elma, WA
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Couldn't cut a key that worked and still charged me.
They charged me for a key fob and key shank that they cut and it didn't work. They refused to refund my money and tried to charge me for TWO! I still do not have a key shank that works that I paid for.

ROBERT B.
Portland, OR
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
10/24/2014 Category: Service
can't fix the radio
After a near year, multiple trips from Portland to the Olympia dealer, & several missed communications, the radio still does not work properly.

MANUEL G.
JEEP WRANGLER
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Wendy provided great customer service, but...
The actual work done was sub-par. I bought a new Jeep, and it had an obvious chip on the door. All they did was paint over it. Took it back to remind them what needs to be done before painting. They then "installed" a fog lamp bar and couldn't even do THAT right. Jeep scratched in two places, and they didn't even tell me about it. That place is representing Jeep so poorly, it's a shame.

RO
RODNEY O.
Lacey, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
09/21/2014 Category: Service
Service Visit
Work was charged that was not done.
Will not return to dealership after next warranty work