Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

Meghann H.
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to
Ok. This is our third Jeep we have purchased from Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. We traded our Overland for a Grand Cherokee High Altitude. What a beautiful, incredibly well designed and built SUV. Now, let's talk about the sales team. Joe, Jay and Ryan, you are the best! It was a wonderful buying experience! We didn't set out to buy a new SUV that day. So, there I was in a flannel shirt, hair in pony tail, and yoga pants. We decided to stop in at a Mercedes dealer, after visiting some friends, to see what the hoopla was all about. We walked in and the salesmen retreated to a corner. After several minutes, one approached. He said the one we were looking at was sold but if we wanted to look, that was ok. Why would you keep a sold vehicle on your showroom floor? He clearly "thought" we didn't have the financial ability to buy one. He offered no information on the GLC, and gave us the feeling that we were wasting his time. Shame on you Mercedes! My husband said that we should go to Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. And we did. When we walked in, everyone said hello, and we went on from there. Joe is new, but a lovely spirit and a humbleness that was refreshing. Having a Jeep Overland with a Hemi V-8, is hard to give up. However, after being clear to Joe and Jay that we weren't interested in anything less than an Overland, they asked us to drive the High Altitude diesel. My husband was interested in diesel. I drove, because I was sure it wouldn't have the power I was use to with the Hemi-8. I was so wrong! The High Altitude diesel delivered. Returning to the dealership, we sat down with Jay to see what we could do. And it didn't take long to reach a bargaining agreement, in between laughing, sharing stories and our lives. All of the sales team talked with us, so we never sat there alone or ignored. Nice touch folks. Ryan was also awesome to work with. Jay spent over an hour going through our new Jeep with us. Answering questions, showing us every little thing. In short, Bruce Titus, you have a really good team now! And Mercedes, we took our money, added to it, and bought twice the SUV! Moral: don't judge how someone walks into your showroom, it could cost you a sale. Bruce Titus, thank you for being "real" people!

Jim and Meghann H.
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to

Sharon/Carl B.
11/21/2015 Category: Sales
Stepping up and standing behind their product and their name...........
Rock Stars work here! They absolutely reversed an incredibly awful situation for us. We just can't say thank you enough!!!!!! (Sales and Service both...)

GR
Keep up the good work!

JERRY G.
03/16/2015 Category: Service
jeep was repair on time
chris did a good job kept me imformed

SL
STEVEN L.
Sea Tac, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Recall
They gave me an appointment right away and did the work promptly.

KR
KEVIN R.
03/15/2015 Category: Service
service was good
Came in for an old change. They were prompt and cleaned my car.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
First Oil Service
Purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee and had my first oil service which was complimentary. While I have experienced poor service issues in the past, this visit was professional and pleasant. No complaints!

HK
HARRY K.
Yelm, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Did a great job!!
They did a wonderful job on my jeep. The turn around was super and the clerk was very personable.

ES
EARL/LINDA S.
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Greg my mechanic
Greg has been my mechanic for almost 15 years....that is why I like owning my Jeep. I know that Greg will give me good service

DENNIS S.
Shelton, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
03/11/2015 Category: Service
friendly sales people
Always had a good experience when I have been there

BEVERLY S.
JEEP COMPASS
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
pleasant people
we had a pleasant visit there.

DANIEL S.
Tumwater, WA
MITSUBISHI LANCER
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
awsome
bought the 2014 mitsubishi lancer se people were nice made sure i can aford the car. people need good credit befor buying a car.

JOSEPH L.
CHRYSLER 300
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Was able to schedule an appt the next day.
Service Manager Dawn was friendly and professional throughout the transaction. She listen to the issues I had with my car and assured me that it would be taken care of.

TOM B.
RAM 1500
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Dependable Service
Every visit has been meet with great service!

CHUCK S.
Raymond, WA
MITSUBISHI RAIDER
02/28/2015 Category: Service
EVERY CONTACT WITH ANY EMPLOYEE GAVE A FEELING OF OLD FRIEND, MAY I HELP YOU IN ANY WAY. MADE ME FELL VERY WELCOMED TO BE THERE.
SOME OF THE LITTLE THINGS THAT WERE DONE FOR ME WITHOUT SOLICITATION, MAKING ME FEEL AS THOUGH YOU WANTED MY BUSINESS. MY REASON FOR BEING THERE WAS HANDLED IN THE MANNER AND TIME FRAME AS WAS RELAYED TO ME. I WILL BRING ANY OTHER NEEDS TO BRUCE TITUS DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU AGAIN.

SJ
SANDRA J.
Puyallup, WA
CHRYSLER 200
02/27/2015 Category: Sales
The people are great and ray was fantastic
Best service I have recieved at a dealership ray was the best and made me feel so comfortable

JOHN A.
CHRYSLER TOWN
02/24/2015 Category: Service
great customer service
service was quick and good

LO
LARRY O.
Tumwater, WA
02/22/2015 Category: Service
good people
Great job and love the shuttle.

MELISSA S.
JEEP WRANGLER
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
amazing service by everyone that we encountered
AJ, Todd, Ryan and Keith are awesome. So friendly and made this such an easy experience