Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

DAVID B.
03/01/2015 Category: Service
good work, bad clean up
The actual work done is usually good. However, a couple of negatives:
1)communication is horrible. For vehicle recalls, we were never told the process for getting the vehicle in for repair. We asked repeatedly over more than a year and were just told we were on a waiting list. Never a mention that we were actually waiting for a letter from Chrysler telling us the part was ready, so we kept getting frustrated waiting for so long. Also, we've had a terrible time since we bought our vehicle, at getting requested information sent to us about a warranty/service we paid extra for. When asking about how to get cosmetic touchups done (scratch repair, etc.) as part of the service purchased, we kept getting told they'd send information to us, they had to look it up, etc. Finally, 2 years into inquiries, we are told they don't work with that third party service company anymore.. so we paid for a service they aren't even a servicing dealer for anymore..
2) After the most recent repair (recall fix), when we got home we noticed there were dirty finger smudges all over the white sun visor and ceiling material. We had to buy upholstery cleaner and scrub the areas around the sun roof, sunvisors, and ceiling to get the black finger smudges out. Also, even though they vacuum interior and wash the exterior when they return the vehicle, there were still (metal?) shavings all over the shifter/cup holder area that had fallen from the work they were doing on the sun roof. Workmanship like that is unprofessional and sloppy.

IM
ILONA M.
Tumwater, WA
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Well
The oil change took a little long, They wash your car but not very well at all. But the staff were very nice.

JO
JESSICA O.
Shelton, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
01/01/2015 Category: Sales
The place itself great flexible terms great deals great servic.
Great customer service from sellers to financial team. The car though after a day had technical issues with the radio screen n back up camera. Which we need to take it back to dealer for them to take a look at it.

PV
PATRICIA V.
Port Townsend, WA
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
12/17/2014 Category: Sales
Mixed message
Salesman was fine - helpful. Finance guy wouldn't give up on extended warranty even when I said no. Facility was clean, even bathrooms. The "tax savings" in promo materials is misleading -- close to bait and switch.

STEPHAN B.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Writing because you asked....
Nothing great to report. Took my recalled car in and did the work in 2 hours. Charged me for a key cover I had to buy because both our keys are broken at the top.

CV
CHARLES V.
Yelm, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Repairs and service at Olympia Chrysler
I had very mixed feeling about my recent visit to Titus Olympia Chrysler. I was treated in a courteous manner and my vehicle was well cared for. I was unhappy that the work was promised to take about an hour, but mix ups and delays caused it to last over three hours. My service rep apologized and gave a small discount on the work, but I expected far better treatment from the company.

FI
FRANCIS I.
JEEP CHEROKEE
09/28/2014 Category: Service
good service
not enough good history, still far more frustration, than good

JENNIFER T.
CHRYSLER 300
08/29/2014 Category: Service
It's the little things that count. The service,this time, was very good.
This time they got me in and taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. The car runs great. The little things? My car was washed and the floors vacuumed. THAT is service. Small little things that keep us coming back.

SR
SABINE R.
06/19/2014 Category: Service
oil change
After posting a rather frustrated message regarding the schedule of our oil change and the different information we received I was contacted immediately by the manager and he explained in detail what the requirements and suggestions are. My only complaint at this point is that it should have been explained like that in the beginning. Other than that the work they have done was very good.

06/19/2014 Category: Service
frustrated
I own a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. When I bought the SUV I was told the car would let us know when it is time to change the oil. We came in after 3000 miles and 4500 and were send away without oil change because the message to change the oil has not come on yet. At 6000 miles we insisted on it because still no message. After again no message and we made it to a little over 12000 miles and brought it in which was last visit. Now we are told to bring it in every 3000 miles and that is what your department recommends. I may add this is the same department that send us away and told us to wait and risk damage to the SUV. In addition we now have an SUV with a rather useless feature that we paid for.
James B., Sales Manager from Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi responded on 06/19/2014

We are sorry for the miss comunication. It is correct that you can wait for the light to come on, there is a sugested interval for oil changes also. We will make sure to make that clear in the future. Thank you for your past and future business.

BR
BRUCE R.
Yelm, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
06/02/2014 Category: Service
They work on jeeps?
The lady service writer was nice and explained what was going on, the male service writer was grumpy and short and didn't like to explain what was going on, very short answers!

DAVID D.
05/22/2014 Category: Service
The purchase and preliminary care of my brand new jeep was not a good experience!
I believe some things are out of a dealerships control but good customer service, follow-through, and accurate information should be available always. I love my jeep but have not been happy with the way Bruce Titus has been operating. Their high rate of employee turnover in various departments indicates there might be some issues but at least the current staff tries. In the end, things were resolved but it took a long while and the suffering was on the customer where it should have applied to the dealer.

JENNIFER T.
CHRYSLER 300
05/13/2014 Category: Service
I use the service here ONLY because I get free oil changes.
I was pleasantly surprised that I could get my needs taken care of so quickly. Staff was very pleasant and did a good job.

DAVID D.
04/27/2014 Category: Service
Consistent customer service issues and lack of standards
The only saving grace is that they are fixing my car but a brand new Jeep with transmission issues as in, total replacement...! Sucks. This is not their fault at the dealership but in this case, adding horrible customer service trends to the already tough situation of not having the vehicle you are paying for...also not cool. In addition, when you need solid information you should get it from those who are supposed to know. I've been without my brand new jeep for two weeks for a transmission. Can't fathom where it's coming from and who is working on my jeep.

ROBERT W.
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Customers do not feel special
Service was fine but that was as far as it went. No vacuuming interior, or car wash.

JENNIFER M.
DODGE DART
03/25/2014 Category: Service
ok service
Oil change was fast but argued about my car being covered by factory warranty.

RK
ROBERT K.
JEEP WRANGLER
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Thanks James. You and Pablo make Olympia Chrysler Jeep a great place to get the work done. Buying there is a breeze, too.

03/13/2014 Category: Service
3 hours for a scheduled oil change.
James B., Sales Manager from Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi responded on 03/14/2014

We are sorry about your experience here at Olympia Chrysler Jeep. The shop had some work that was delayed that day. Sorry for your inconvience we have put steps in place so this does not happen again.