Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

HB
HEATHER B.
01/17/2015 Category: Service
the people that work there
Customer service is wonderful. They follow through with my request in a friendly and timely manner.

DJ
DAVID J.
CHRYSLER TOWN
01/17/2015 Category: Service
vary friendly and promped
i am vary delighted to be a part of your system

RN
RUSSELL N.
Tumwater, WA
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
01/16/2015 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
We got a great price on the Dodge Grand Caravan that we purchased.

ES
EVAN S.
JEEP COMPASS
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Wendy is great however
After my first visit they said my jeep was fixed and it wasn't I had to return a 2nd time. Still not fixed.. Will have to come back a third.. Also this is my 2nd survey I told the lady on the phone that this is my JEEP AMBER not Evan Spindler he is the co signer she said she updated the info although when you email me or EVAN clearly it wasn't fixed.

OG
OBED G.
HYUNDAI SONATA
01/14/2015 Category: Sales
great experience
Once again a great experience, 2nd vehicle we have bought here within the year. Awesome customer service, thanks!!

RA
RAY A.
Tenino, WA
01/11/2015 Category: Service
Did all I asked
Was just a oil change then a check Engine light came on was a quick fix and back on the road Thanks as all ways I know my car is in great hands

ARTHUR B.
JEEP LIBERTY
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Over & Beyond
Olympia Chrysler Jeep has always given me 5 star service. This time I had a issue with my Jeep and neede to have it taken care of quickly as I would be going to Arizona with it in a few days. Anyhow the service dept started trouble-shooting the problem immediately and completed the repair by the next morning. The repair bill was very reasonable (less than I thought it would be).
I would trust Olympia Chrysler to work on my cars exclusively and know they would do a professional job every time.

FI
FRANCIS I.
01/09/2015 Category: Service
maybe they got it right this time
This is the second visit for this problem, another took three tries to get it fixed.

BL
BETTIE L.
Tumwater, WA
01/08/2015 Category: Sales
Very fair
I enjoyed the experience of purchasing my car, and will return in the future. I felt they treated me fair, and everybody wins that way.

VW
VALERY W.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Poor experience.
My car was supposed to be done at the end of the day and at 4:15, I still had not received a call. When I finally got through, I was told it was ready. I live 20 minutes from town and I was not able to pick up my car. Poor communication. When I picked it up and paid over 650 for the service, my car was not washed or vaccmed. Again, just am overall poor experience.

ANGLEIAN M.
01/04/2015 Category: Sales
The staff makes this dealership great. Raymond, Keith and Todd, thank you for making my car buying experience great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLAY M.
Rainier, WA
JEEP COMMANDER
01/03/2015 Category: Service
the service writers that came from Larson jeep
Very professional and helpful you might be able to regain. My trust and business time will tell.

FA
FARIS A.
Not so good - this time
Very poor customer service this time. Oil and filter change took 3 hours to complete compared to 1/2 hour in past visits. Apparently, breaks were not replaced properly in last visit and installation was corrected this time. I was not notified during my long wait the work will take this long. Wrong information was provided at first by the service desk about the type of fix - corrected later. Car was not cleaned nor a car wash coupon was provided as was the case in past visits.

JOSH C.
4.5 hours to service and 1.5 quarts low on oil
took in to get second oil change that was told it was free, took them 4.5 hours to service and do 2 updates. They charged me for the oil change and checked the oil next morning cold on flat ground and its 1.5 quarts low.

BW
BRANDON W.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
01/02/2015 Category: Sales
jeep wrangler
We had a really good experience! DJ was very helpful with what we were wanting and worked with our budget. By far he has been the best sales person we have EVER worked!!! Steve did a great job with answering all of our questions and Todd thank you so much for all your hard work!!! We will be coming back eventually :)

Brandon and Katrina

ROBERT S.
Shelton, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
great customer service
I recently had warranty work done on my 2012 Jeep Wrangler. While I'm not happy with the Jeep build quality that led to the issue, this dealership really stepped up to the plate with their customer service.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
01/02/2015 Category: Sales
Fully committed to customer satisfaction
Completely understood the fact that you did not have our first or second choice of vehicle and worked with us to make sure our third choice was the best deal possible...everyone we spoke with was polite and willingly to help as much as possible. Especially our salesman DJ Garza who worked extra to see we were completely satisfied

BONNIE B.
01/01/2015 Category: Sales
Very kind and friendly
Very good experience with everyone who worked with us they all were very knowledgable .

JO
JESSICA O.
Shelton, WA
01/01/2015 Category: Sales
The place itself great flexible terms great deals great servic.
Great customer service from sellers to financial team. The car though after a day had technical issues with the radio screen n back up camera. Which we need to take it back to dealer for them to take a look at it.

BT
BRUCE T.
CHRYSLER 200
12/30/2014 Category: Service
oil change and inspections
Great service as always. even washed and vacuumed our car.