O'Neill's Transmission Service, Inc.

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

AA
Anne A.
Caledonia, MI
01/11/2020
Great communication!
The text messages telling us when they started working on our truck, what was wrong including pics and a video, and when it was done were great!

Josh S.
12/18/2019
Great service on a transmission rebuild
Recently had some issues with our vehicle’s transmission. Alicia schedule us the next day, called within an hour the next morning with the diagnosis, options, and pricing. All my questions were answered. I received text message updates and the work was done right on schedule. Great experience.

Dick C.
11/08/2019
Good service at a reasonable price
They were able to transport me back to my home while they serviced vehicle number one. That vehicle was completed on time and within the quoted price. I then took a second vehicle in for service and picked up the number one vehicle. They kept me informed on service of the car via text. Vehicle was finished as promised and at the quoted price. Pick up payment went smoothly. They are good honest people.

Stephen W.
Comstock Park, MI
10/18/2019
Expert transmission rebuilders
They did a great job rebuilding our transmission! After we picked up our vehicle when the engine light came on within 24 hours of picking up they were willing to help. When the code was read it seemed to be a completely different issue, not caused from there work. They wanted to make it Wright so they fixed for there cost of the part and no labor fee. They are a high quality and honest place to get your vehicle fixed.

Dave W.
Zeeland, MI
10/17/2019
Great and fast work
Dropped off my transfer case they had it fixed the next day, speedy fast good work, seems to be working fine, very happy much appreciated,.Knowledgeable people friendly staff

MK
Mark K.
10/17/2019
Good Diagnosis - looked for true cause
Felt like, smelled like, and looked like significant trans issue. Techs came back and said no, I had an ignition coil issue. Saved me BIG bucks and back on road next day.

PP
Phyllis P.
Lowell, MI
09/05/2019
Prompt service, friendly staff and totally trust them
I appreciate having a place where we can get our vehicles repaired and know we will get great service, fair price and friendly staff.

BO
Bob O.
Ada, MI
08/02/2019
Quality Customer and Technical Service
Timely diagnosis and corrective action while keeping the customer apprised and answering all repair questions you may have.

David W.
Lowell, MI
07/31/2019
They got me in the day after I called, even though other places were quoting me a week to a week and a half wait. They are very responsive and keep me well informed regarding every step in the process.

TH
Tony H.
Caledonia, MI
06/23/2019
Great service.
Very good service center that will meet all your auto service needs. Fast and friendly.

Jeff C.
05/25/2018
Complete Trust in O'Neill's
This is the second time this year that I have had quite major repairs done on my two Honda Odyssey mini-vans. One van needed a tranny replacement and the other van needed a lot of front end work. Both times I have found all of the guys - front office and techs - to be very considerate and honest. Especially this last time when they could have easily recommended a couple thousand more in repairs but explained that the fears i had were not warranted. The struts were fine for quite a few more miles and it was not time to work on the tranny on this one. Another shop in town had recommended these repairs when I had some tire work done... hmm... I knew I could trust O'Neill's and am glad I can. Both vans run beautifully and I know they are well diagnosed for any foreseeable needs.

Juanita T.
Hudsonville, MI
05/24/2018
Outstanding!
Not enough words to describe the level of commitment & expertise Jody Wierenga brings to the shop. His professionalism, knowledge, honesty & responsiveness exceed all expectations. I could not be happier with my experience at O’Neill’s & I guarantee you will be too. Thank you for all the hard work you did on my vehicle Jody!

BL
Bryn L.
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Bryn said they did a good job and she was satisfied with the experience.

GV

TK
Tony K.
Volkswagen Passat
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Tony said they took plenty of time to explain the problem and to let him know why they could not fix it. He really appreciated talking to the manager and his son regarding the issue with his vehicle. They also provided him with great information regarding why the repair could not be completed.