O'Neill's Transmission Service, Inc.

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Doug W.
Alto, MI
05/13/2020
Great work and honest people
We’ve had several vehicles serviced by O’Neill’s and every time they were very honest in their evaluations of the work needed, didn’t try to sell us anything that wasn’t needed, and did great work.

EJ
Emma J.
05/07/2020
Service At Oneils
The guys at Oneils are very friendly and informative

David W.
04/05/2020
Costly and unresponsive
They kept me informed as the work progressed. However, they charge $120 per hour for labor. Another local provider charges $99 an hour. And, they do not respond to my request for information about the work that they did. I expected better!

John H.
03/18/2020
Comfortable, expected experience
Needed rear struts replaced. Got estimates of $700-$1000. Yikes!
Neil's asked; your parts or ours? Typically shops refuse to install customer purchased parts because they enjoy an enormous margin on replacement parts.
I purchased top quality Monroe struts and Moog stabilizer links after confirming part numbers with Oneil's.
They completed the job promptly and I saved $400!
Great folks to work with. I trust them.

Jason P.
Middleville, MI
03/12/2020
Very Pleased
They got me in the day. Super friendly. Honest. Love the text updates and detailed report. I highly recommend them!

RT
Rob T.
02/21/2020
The best
If you want the work done right the first time, then this is the place to go. Fair pricing and great work done ahead of the promised time. What more can you ask for?

AA
Anne A.
Caledonia, MI
01/11/2020
Great communication!
The text messages telling us when they started working on our truck, what was wrong including pics and a video, and when it was done were great!

Josh S.
12/18/2019
Great service on a transmission rebuild
Recently had some issues with our vehicle’s transmission. Alicia schedule us the next day, called within an hour the next morning with the diagnosis, options, and pricing. All my questions were answered. I received text message updates and the work was done right on schedule. Great experience.

Dick C.
11/08/2019
Good service at a reasonable price
They were able to transport me back to my home while they serviced vehicle number one. That vehicle was completed on time and within the quoted price. I then took a second vehicle in for service and picked up the number one vehicle. They kept me informed on service of the car via text. Vehicle was finished as promised and at the quoted price. Pick up payment went smoothly. They are good honest people.

Stephen W.
Comstock Park, MI
10/18/2019
Expert transmission rebuilders
They did a great job rebuilding our transmission! After we picked up our vehicle when the engine light came on within 24 hours of picking up they were willing to help. When the code was read it seemed to be a completely different issue, not caused from there work. They wanted to make it Wright so they fixed for there cost of the part and no labor fee. They are a high quality and honest place to get your vehicle fixed.

Dave W.
Zeeland, MI
10/17/2019
Great and fast work
Dropped off my transfer case they had it fixed the next day, speedy fast good work, seems to be working fine, very happy much appreciated,.Knowledgeable people friendly staff

MK
Mark K.
10/17/2019
Good Diagnosis - looked for true cause
Felt like, smelled like, and looked like significant trans issue. Techs came back and said no, I had an ignition coil issue. Saved me BIG bucks and back on road next day.

PP
Phyllis P.
09/05/2019
Prompt service, friendly staff and totally trust them
I appreciate having a place where we can get our vehicles repaired and know we will get great service, fair price and friendly staff.

BO
Bob O.
Ada, MI
08/02/2019
Quality Customer and Technical Service
Timely diagnosis and corrective action while keeping the customer apprised and answering all repair questions you may have.

David W.
07/31/2019
They got me in the day after I called, even though other places were quoting me a week to a week and a half wait. They are very responsive and keep me well informed regarding every step in the process.