Sam S.
02/21/2019
Oil pressure sensor replacement
The guys at open road are fantastic. They had me in and out in less than an hour and have always taken good care of us.

PC
PABLO C.
02/20/2019
Always great service
Open Road always hits a home run. Knowledgeable staff keeps my truck on the road. Patrick always offers options on how to achieve what I want, Tony carries out the plan and all while keeping the costs under control. If you're still looking for a shop you can trust, you need to meet the crew at Open Road.

SG
Shaun G.
Hutto, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Shaun said the business does what needs to be done without wasting any time.

VW
Vikki W.
Pflugerville, TX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Vikki said the business was very professional, they were friendly and she also said she felt comfortable.

GM
Ghazal M.
San Antonio, TX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ghazal said it is working great.

02/08/2019
***Jeep***
Attention to detail and always making sure the customer receives the best care for their auto. Open Road is the place to be...!!!!

BP
Bill P.
02/07/2019
Good
took a little long but the price was very good

TH
Tyler H.
02/01/2019
Always awesome!
Open Road takes care of everything I own! They always provide excellent service, friendly faces and reasonable prices! I recommend them to everyone I meet!

LANE B.
01/26/2019
Prompt Service
Were able to take my car on short notice and have me out quickly so i could keep an appointment. Have used Open Road for years and service remains excellent.

BILL S.
01/25/2019
Always get the job done. Hats off good crew.
Always recommend to open road to my employees and customers. Fabian bt patrick are main ones i deal with. I am sure others are just as good.

RA
Robert A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/22/2019
Excellent Service w/Professional Care
Nothing but the 'Best' in the way of vehicle and customer service. Our (me and my wife) reception was professional and attention to detail for vehicle service requested was on point. What was desired for the vehicle was explained to the customer service represented and then repeated to us, for accuracy and assurance. The vehicle was ready when promised, but not picked up because of added desired vehicle concerns. Again, ready when promised the next work day and all concerns professionally accomplished. There were a few recommendations, by the service representative, and the vehicle will be returned to comply with the recommendations. Overall, our experience was 'Excellent' and 'Top-Notch' with concerns for customer safety when operating the vehicle. Got'a Love It! We do! We will return again and again and again and......

REBECCA B.
Austin, TX
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/22/2019
Honesty and integrity
Having older vehicles, it is critical that they are properly maintained. The staff at Open Road takes great care of my family's cars, ensuring they are safe and reliable, while maintaining fair pricing. They take pride in their work, and it shows in the service provided.

WG
Weirner G.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Weiner said the staff doesn't force additional repairs on him. The front desk attendant knows what he is doing and the staff is very accommodating.

Matt H.
Austin, TX
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Matt said they are super good guys. They were timely and kept him informed. He said he highly recommends them.

LEE S.
Kia Rio
01/14/2019
Great place to get Honest Efficient work done.
My problem Kia had a check engine light that wouldn't allow it to pass an inspection. I verified the code using an OBD II reader and it was the same code from the last few months. I took it in on a Saturday and they ran a test on it to verify exactly what part was the problem. They were able to order the part and replace it in just about an hour. These guys are Great. They also do inspections and of course tires and rims. I finally found my forever auto mechanics. Thanks Fellas!

AR
Allan R.
Texas
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Allan said that the place went above and beyond showing him what a valued and trusted customer he really was.

JO
Jay O.
Mazda CX-7
12/23/2018
I appreciate their honesty and their outstanding quality work.
Our experience with Open Road Automotive and Tire has always been positive. They are always honest and their quality of work is outstanding. Their staff is always professional and willing to find the best solution possible to meet my financial needs. Recently, I took my vehicle in to have the brakes serviced and they informed me that my brakes did not need to be replaced. I was impressed that they did not want to take me for my money. Thank you Open Road Automotive and Tire for your honesty.

NL
Nicholas L.
Saturn Aura
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said they always do good work and they are quick.

Mike R.
Leander, TX
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the customer service was good.

Byron M.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Byron said every time he goes there the people are very nice.