Matt W.
Saint Joseph, IL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/25/2020
Nothing unexpected and saved me money!
I recently took my truck to PDR for an inspection. I had been to the dealer so I knew I needed a few things taken care of. The inspection was spot on and when I decided to take care of a problem I was very pleased when the estimate came back considerably less than the dealer's estimate. Upon pick up I found out that it was even less than the original estimate. The staff never tried to sell me anything extra while giving me a full picture of my vehicle. They are friendly and polite. They are affordable and honest. I will definitely return.

MF
Michelle F.
Mahomet, IL
02/25/2020
Fast, friendly
Fast, friendly service. They treat you like family.

CG
Craig G.
Champaign, IL
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2020
Very professional and thorough
This was my 1st experience with PDR motors. I was very impressed with their multipoint vehicle inspection. I can now prepare for any future repairs that my vehicle needs and not be surprised by something unexpected. I would recommend them to anyone.

Chuck W.
01/28/2020
Great service, Great people
The only place I take all of my vehicles.

James B.
Cooksville, IL
Buick Lucerne
01/15/2020
Great Place
Very courteous and quick to provide service. Seem very capable and knowledgeable.

Sue Anne S.
Newman, IL
01/09/2020
These people always provide courteous and thorough service and they are very professional.
They go above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is serviced properly.

Ronald S.
Chevrolet Prizm
01/08/2020
Good service, convenient location.
Some waiting around, but made an appointment to come back later.

Chuck W.
12/24/2019
FIXED RIGHT, BEST GUARANTEE
I always get great service here and they back it up with a 3 year/36,000 mile nationwide guarantee.

Broadlands, IL
Dodge Dakota
12/19/2019
Great service and wonderful staff

TP
Tim P.
Oakwood, IL
Ram 1500
12/12/2019
My official tire guys
This my fourth time of getting tires here for me and my families vehicles and it's always a pleasure.
They understand the best customer is a repeat customer.

Susan S.
Penfield, IL
12/07/2019
Great Care as Usual
Got the job done very quickly and did a very good job with it, as always.

Robert W.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/05/2019
Outstanding Repair Shop
PDR Automotive is a great place to get your vehicle serviced. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff with the best diagnostic equipment. Repairs done right. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Jonathon T.
Champaign, IL
11/26/2019
Very honest and sincere....great service

JE
Jason E.
GMC Yukon XL
11/23/2019
the best place to take my Truck or car! Honest/ trustworthy and do a great job!
The staff is great at there jobs! Always do there best to get you in and out! I trust them to tell me the truth and they always get the job done well. They are the beast!!

Susan S.
Penfield, IL
Jeep Renegade
11/16/2019
Great experience as always
I've been using PDR for about 10 years. They are reliable and honest. They always take good care of me and my vehicles. I don't go anywhere else. PDR takes care of all my general maintenance and other repairs.