Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

07/04/2017
Plymouth neon
Need to get drive belts tightened and you folks had me in and out within 30 minutes! Great place to have your car serviced!!

Mark P.
06/28/2017
Honest and competent
Did good work on Honda CRV. Replaced a/c and when it was not right the first time (due to a defective replacement part), they pulled it back out and replaced it again with one that works. You basically have a honest shop here ... probably not cheapest in town, but easily among the highest quality providers.

Rick W.
Champaign, IL
GMC Yukon
06/16/2017
Work on gmc yukon
John and his staff are top notch. You can count on the work to be done right and in a timely fashion. Most important is the honesty in what they tell you that needs to be done. They are second to none in the area.

MT
Marcie T.
06/09/2017
Very happy!
This was my first time bringing my van to PDR. I'm very happy with my experience from beginning to end. I was treated very nicely and feel I paid a fair price. I will definitely bring my van here for any future work!

05/30/2017
Mouse nest
Fan blower in the cabin was making a whole heck of a lot of noise! Couldn't stand on my head to get to it myself so took it to PDR and they found a mouse nest in there! Good grief!! Got it out and back to me quickly too!

KH
Krystal H.
Kia Optima
05/23/2017
Always Dependable
Their prices are pretty on point and they are happy to do what they can to work within your budget. I really like their diagnostic system and how they share the results with us.

Barbara B.

Urbana, IL
Ford Windstar
05/11/2017
Engine replacement
Very pleasant staff...excellent work on my van.

05/04/2017
Your tenacity to help us out!!
Sorry this took so long, but we really, really appreciate all you guys did for us on that old Neon! Nobody else I know of ever went to so much trouble for us to make things right in that car!! We were
amazed and thankful to say the least!!! Car runs great!! I really can't thank you all sooo much for going to the trouble you did!! Thanks folks!!!

Jeannie S.
04/22/2017
Hassle free service
Thanks for keeping my Durango running good

Darren P.
03/03/2017
Trustworthy
You can trust John the owner to take care of you. No need to look elsewhere.

IM
Ilia M.
02/14/2017
They are friendly and helpful!
They are friendly and helpful. They explain things so you can easily understand them and they take the time to make sure they get the job done right.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/01/2017
They Kow What They're Doing
My Car Was Not Wanting To Start After Short Trips ..It Would Crank & Crank But Would Not Start If I Let Car Sit 20-30 Minutes It Would Start Back Up
Took In To PDR & They Fixed It Same Day.....Was Crank Sensor & Not A Expensive Fix Dropped Car Off In The Morning They Called Me With Estimate Car Was Done By Noon

DO
Dosunmu-Ogunbi O.
01/21/2017
Excellent staff
Very easy people to work with.

Michelle B.
01/16/2017
Great friendly service
PDR always treats me like family. When my truck needed looked at, they worked it in. Although it would be a bit before they could look at it. They gave me a ride home so I wouldn't have to wait in the shop. This is an awesome service they offer.

Mehedi B.
01/13/2017
Courteous behavior, reasonable pricing, good service
I received good communication from the garage. They made it clear exactly what the cost would be. When I declined their multi-point inspection, they did a complimentary AAA inspection instead. They didn't try to force that pricey inspection. They gave detailed estimates and breakdown.

Jeff L.
Urbana, IL
Lincoln Town Car
01/07/2017
Timeley and good work.
Always do a good job, always comes in at or below estimates. Have all my work done here. Reliable !!!

WF
William F.
Audi S4
12/21/2016
PDR is truly a great automotive repair shop. It is very rare nowadays that you can put your trust into a repair shop that has the "life" of your car in their hands. This is one place you can truly count on to give you honest, quality service.
I brought my car to PDR, and after speaking with Spence, about my particular needs, i knew i was in good hands. Good communication on what needed to be done, upfront and very reasonable with repair cost estimates. He guaranteed a price, and stuck to it. You dont come across honest repair shops nowadays that stick to their original price. This is one place that does just that. Not only did i find an honest and professional guy in charge, but the ENTIRE crew at PDR are extremely knowledgeable with all makes, models, and specific repair procedures. Quality service, quick and cost effective. This place is the BEST quality for the money, of ANY auto repair shop in the entire state of Illinois. I most definately will be returning in the future for any and all repairs, maintenance, or just routine servicing of my vehicles.

BR
Brad R.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/07/2016
Thanks for the fast service and for checking over the entire suburban and finding some little items that I did not know about. It was great getting them fixed while in the shop.

James C.
Saturn Vue
12/06/2016
More than qualified people.
Car delivered dead,diagnosed and repaired quickly,slight delay because of broken parts from supplier,great service.