Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Michelle B.
12/04/2016
Great friendly service
The team is always friendly and treats you like family.

SK
Susan K.
Ford Windstar
11/30/2016
Great place.... AAA approved!
I needed a fuel pump repair unexpectedly just before Thanksgiving. They got my van fixed quickly and I was able to make it home for the holiday.

Jay M.
Honda Accord
11/30/2016
Great repair work
Fixed problem. Car runs great.

Leslie M.
Volkswagen Passat
11/22/2016
Accesable
PDR Automotive, easy to work with, ask questions let them know that you have researched the issues and talk with them over the phone or in person. You will still have to pay for the computer diagnostic, but that is part of owning a car these days with the computer. The prices are competitive with others in the area. You can either wait or have their car service drop you off and pick you up. It's small family owned business. They send you reports for your records which is good in this technology of today.

SF
Sam F.
Saint Joseph, IL
Jeep Patriot
11/17/2016
Called and got in quickly for an oil change. Two tires were very worn and they ordered what was needed for the car to return the next day for two tires. Great communication with customers. Friendly staff. Good work.

Marion S.
Jaguar XK8
10/21/2016
A place where they know what they are doing.
It has been an ordeal finding a place that knows my car within a 100 miles of my house. This is the first I have found who know what they are doing and care to make things right.

Jim W.
Oldsmobile Bravada
10/18/2016
The work and people.
They looked over the whole car then told me the problems.

PW
Peggy W.
Champaign, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/16/2016
Peggy
They are willing to help with everything at any time, professional and efficient.

Michelle B.
10/13/2016
Always friendly
The PDR team is always friendly, they always do a good job with my vehicle. They will not on a problem they will always figure out what is wrong.

Maureen S.
Lincoln MKX
09/29/2016
Checking 2013 MKX tires
Appreciated the fact that I could get car into them quickly, service was reliable, and very helpful staff.

Marion S.
Jaguar XK8
09/20/2016
One of the few places that works on Jaguars
****

Robert P.
GMC Envoy
09/01/2016
Everyone was very nice
Everyone treated my wife and me nice

Barney B.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/30/2016
Not the PDR of days past
$148 charge for analysis. $976. quote for repair. I did the work myself. NOTHING CHANGED! while someone else was driving my truck as I walked by the exhaust I could hear the sound of leaking valve. Glad I didn't wast any more money at PDAren't.

RT
Robert T.
Fairmount, IL
MG MGB
08/29/2016
Great Service!
Once again I needed work done asap. PDR got me in right away, got the parts and had me back on the road.
Mine is a 1980 MGB. Not something just anyone can work on. Guys at PDR always know what they are doing
and take care of my problems. Thanks.

KT
Kaisa T.
08/26/2016
Fast and good
Service was really good. I didn't know what was wrong with my car, but I got the answer in a couple of hours. I got my car back at the same night and price was smaller than they said at the beginning.
Also I got ride to home for free, when I left my car there.
Love it!
Thank you!

TN
Thomas N.
08/12/2016
Quick service, good communication
Had about as great an experience with PDR as one can have when your car pops out a ball joint in the steering assembly and wrecks up the CV shaft. Got friendly, quick service, including an email with a detailed breakdown of what they found in the inspection including pictures and clear delineation between things that needed to be fixed to get the car going again, and things they'd recommend to prevent problems down the road. They had to overnight a part, but all in all I was without a car for only about 24 hrs. Highly recommended.

MA
Morgan A.
08/03/2016
Quick service
very prompt in diagnosing issue with vehicle and in completing necessary repairs.

SF
Sam F.
Saint Joseph, IL
Jeep Patriot
07/31/2016
First visit- Good impression
We were referred by Crawford Transmissions. I was impressed with the good customer service when I stopped in to make an appointment and everything following was very positive. They seem to have found the issue with our engine and fixed it at what I believe was a reasonable price. I'm confident we'll be a repeat customer.

PJ
Paula J.
07/28/2016
Personable employees. Responsive to questions. Kept me informed.
My first visit to PDR is favorable.