Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Dan C.
Pontiac Firebird
07/22/2016
'94 Trans Am - broken brake lines, found some other issues.....
Extremely thorough !

AL
Andrea L.
07/13/2016
Amazing staff
I hate taking my car to mechanics because I know nothing about cars and I always feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I found this place by chance and I'm so glad I did. They got my car in right away, when no one else would take it for about 2 weeks. They sent me an email that morning with a diagnostic sheet showing everything they looked at and everything they did. It even included pictures. They even called me right after they sent me the email to go over everything with me. He told me what I was looking at in each picture, explained what they had to do and why. He spent a lot of time educating me and didn't just say this is what was wrong and push me out the door. I love this place and will continue to take my car here for anything. They have made a customer for life.

Jim S.
Saturn SC1
07/11/2016
great job
They did exellent job fixed car same day ..price was exactly what they told on phone

Betsy H.
Nissan 280Z
07/08/2016
Quality service
Attentive to the needs and thorough in their care of our vehicles. Excellent service.

CO
Celso O.
GMC Envoy
07/04/2016
Entirely satisfied with the service provided
Serious, trustful and fair auto shop. No complaints or bad remarks at all.

PW
Peggy W.
Champaign, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/31/2016
P. Wandersee
When I have emergencies, these fine people always get me taken care of immediately. They know what they are doing, are professional and fast. I would highly recommend them. Thanks so much guys!

Mike D.
Royal, IL
Saturn Outlook
05/16/2016
Consistent Performance with Attention to Details
Recently, my wife dropped off her used Saturn Outlook to have it checked out. I was not able to talk with the mechanic, however reviewed his findings that were sent via email/online report. Specifics are important to me and I was impressed with the presentation and level of details. I've patronized PDR Automotive for years and have been met with nothing but professional, detailed service consistently during that time. For 10 years, PDR maintained our work vehicles and continue to provide great service with my family's personal vehicles. I would not hesitate recommending PDR for any automotive needs. Thanks for the years of service!

HA
Hira A.
Champaign, IL
05/15/2016
wonderful experience - professional
PDR are our mechanic service provider. Always satisfied. professional

Josh F.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/26/2016
Customer service experts
I am always greeted with a smile when I come in the door! Explanation of services is always detailed quite well. Their certified experts are always ready to answer any questions I might have. They also provided me with free shuttle service while my car was being repaired!! A++ shop!!

LJ
Larry J.
04/25/2016
PDR saves the day!
My car had 4 dashboard warning lights all come on at the same time. My manual advises to pull over when safe to do so and not drive, and to get the car serviced immediately. I was happy that PDR could get me in right away, and give me a ride back to work. I was also impressed with their diagnosis of my problems, in words that I understood.

Dawn B.
Saturn Ion 2
04/24/2016
Must go to
Know what they are doing, reliable, recommended to anyone who needs work done. Not going to anyone else any more.

CO
Celso O.
GMC Envoy
04/22/2016
As usual, PDR provided excellent service. Trustful and fair people. No complains at all.

Jeannie M.

Len F.
Ford Windstar
04/18/2016
Absolutely Fantastic Service!
On Sunday April 4th at 4:00 PM my 17 year old son called me to inform me that his van had broken down in I-57 by Rantoul, 120 miles from home. I had Triple AAA know the vehicle to PDR Automotive without any knowledge of the company and/or their service record. After speaking with Josh on that Monday morning, he filled me in on what the issue was and gave me an estimate that was more than fair. I could have easily been taken advantage of, but in retrospect, I believe our service was second to none. Even thought the shop is about a two hour drive from my home, I am actually thinking of using PDR more often. They are worth the drive! Thanks again Josh!

Brian S.
Penfield, IL
Hyundai Accent
04/13/2016
Honesty, Respect & Integrity. PDR's got it!
I've used PDR for about 7 years. I recently serviced my car at the dealership where I purchased my vehicle (oil change and rotate tires). I asked them about the condition of the tires on my car and was told they were fine. When I left, I noticed a new vibration coming from the front left tire. I'd been having a lot of road noise too but didn't think much of it at the time.
For my next service (oil change, rotate tires, and such) I went back to PDR - I wasn't going to trust the dealership again. I asked PDR to check the tires and balance them. It turns out my tires were cupped and down to the wear bars - no point in balancing or rotating worn out tires - so they did only the oil change. They also test drove my car and documented the excessive road noise. I was grateful to receive photos documenting the true condition of my tires - I didn't realize how bad they were.
PDR gave me a few quotes on tires (including cost of alignment) so I could make the right choice for me. This will be the third vehicle I've had PDR put new tires on.

GB
Gary B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/09/2016
Not a good company!
I had to spend 20 dollars for a cab to pick up my car. I was promised shuttle service. My wipers were stolen and replaced with a cheap set. My sunroof was left open. So it rained and leaked in the car. A bolt cover for the backseat is missing. I had to gas up because they obviously went for a joyride. Not a good company.

Mark P.
Mahomet, IL
03/27/2016
Honest and competent
What else do you want? Through the years, PDR has worked on a 2003 Honda CRV, 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan, and 2008 Chrysler Town & Country for me. Happy to recommend them.

SK

Linda W.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/14/2016
Very helpful
Very professional, super customer service.