Jonathon T.
Champaign, IL
11/26/2019
Very honest and sincere....great service

JE
Jason E.
GMC Yukon XL
11/23/2019
the best place to take my Truck or car! Honest/ trustworthy and do a great job!
The staff is great at there jobs! Always do there best to get you in and out! I trust them to tell me the truth and they always get the job done well. They are the beast!!

Susan S.
Penfield, IL
Jeep Renegade
11/16/2019
Great experience as always
I've been using PDR for about 10 years. They are reliable and honest. They always take good care of me and my vehicles. I don't go anywhere else. PDR takes care of all my general maintenance and other repairs.

BF
Bill F.
Mahomet, IL
11/14/2019
You Get What You Pay For - Peace of Mind
What I think - You can find a place where you can get your vehicle fixed cheaply. I have more confidence in their work due to the fact that they found a problem a local authorized dealer failed to find. I feel like I can trust that the work they do will be done professionally and more importantly, correctly. What my wife thinks - They are friendly and treat you like family. I agree with that too!

11/12/2019
Overpriced
PDR overcharges people for their parts and labor and don't work as many other car places. Other auto shops do NOT charge people for looking at issues on a car, and if they do, the charge goes TOWARDS the final payment if they get the work done at that auto shop. PDR instead charges about $130 just to look at the car. Then, that cost does not get taken away from the final bill. You then have to get the work done at PDR because you would save only about $50 after you brought it to another place (you would also have to pay to get the car towed elsewhere if the car is not drivable). This is how I beleive the PDR is a scam: they charge you an outrageous price just to look at the car and for other "extra" costs that you have to get the work done there. This is not how ANY car shop I have ever been to is like. I was very not pleased with the inability to drop a couple dollars from an already pricey bill. I have never left a bad review on anything, but this auto shop I really felt the need to in the hopes that they maybe change some of their policies so customers can actually be satisfied upon leaving.

EL
Efrain L.
Weldon, IL
11/12/2019
Quality service
Great friendly customer service and support. Very knowledgeable, quality working team.

BL
Brad L.
Saint Joseph, IL
10/23/2019
Everything went perfect
Went for an oil change, tire rotation, and had some rubbing up front when applying the brakes. Fixed the rubbing and was notified of other minor items. Sent me a text with the inspection report and was also notified when everything was complete. Good work done and customer service.

KG
Katie G.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/15/2019
Great service and fast. Glad I found this place!

WP
William P.
Plainfield, IL
10/09/2019
Efficient fix
Solved car problem within the business day.

Julie M.
Rantoul, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
10/09/2019
Nice Folks
Every seemed nice and caring, they understand that car problems cause a lot of stress.

EN
Evan N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2019
I called to get a buyer's inspection done for a used vehicle I wanted to purchase. They were able to squeeze me in the next day. Chuck was able to answer all my questions about the inspection and give me a quick estimate for some maintenance work that needed to be done to the vehicle.

YC
Yuan-ning C.
07/18/2019
Great inspection experience
The reception was extremely nice and the electronic inspection report is just great.

KZ
Katie Z.
06/19/2019
My car is in good hands!
I love receiving the results of the car inspection before work begins. It gives me the opportunity to see what the technicians have recommended and how urgent the work is. My car has always been done when promised (or earlier) and the staff are very pleasant to interact with. I feel confident in the work they do and always feel that I've been treated fairly.

Cadillac DeVille
06/14/2019
Not such a bargain
Took my car In because I had a rear light issue . drop car off at 8 am did not get car back until 4pm . if they want you to drop car off early and they don't look at it until 4 hours later kind wasted a day with out a car .asked about recharge of a/c they said almost 300 dolars to complete . when Midas is charging less then 100 . if it wasn't for them being close .

06/12/2019
Reliable
Everything was done thoroughly and professionally. Thanks! The check tire light came on 2 times during my travel. Honda showed me how to reset it. Nothing seemed low with the tire pressure.