Latest Review about 1 month ago

PW
Peggy W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/21/2018
Outstanding service, friendly and professional.
The bottom line is, if you want something done right the first time and in a timely manner this is where you come. And I do so this is where I always come. I like that they can also take a really bad situation and end up making you laugh.

But don't have chips in your car... For some reason every time I have chips in my car it's worse.

A great bunch of guys!

EC
Ed C.
Buick LeSabre
09/20/2018
So far so good
Only been here twice but very knowledgeable staff and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

GT
G T.
09/20/2018
I went there for a multipoint inspection. They performed a very detailed inspection in a short time and explained the results so I could choose which ones to get done according to my budged. They also have a great interface that shows you every detail.

EM
Ed M.
09/13/2018
prepped for trip to Santa Fe
We asked PDR to check out our 10 year old Subaru before driving out to Santa Fe. They found a potentially significant problem, located the last available part in the United States, and got it installed in time for us to leave on time. Thanks Josh and Jon and the team at PDR.

HH
Harold H.
08/20/2018
car fixed
I just wish problem could have been found the first time

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
08/20/2018
The team at PDR is awesome. I always feel like I'm a part ofthe family.

Saab 9-3
08/09/2018
Fixed misfire
Saabs are hard to find parts for they got the engine mount replaced eliminate the vibration and the Ignition coil cassette replace eliminate the missfire, car runs and drives great now.

TD
Thanh D.
Toyota Yaris
07/03/2018
I came with a recommendation from a friend. PDR provided a thorough diagnosis of my car and recommended services based on "yellow/red" level. They sent a quote before performing the service, which is good. This won't be the cheapest place in town but you get what you pay for. Overall, I have a good experience here.

Randy S.
Monticello, IL
06/22/2018
PDR did a full assessment on my vehicle and provided a detailed report showing deficiencies and needs based on urgency. The staff will work with you to accomplish the work that you want on your schedule...after dropping off my car I was driven back to work as well as received a ride back from friendly staff. The work done was top notch, paying attention to detail and all guaranteed.
I highly recommend PDQ, your car will get repaired correctly the first time, every time.

CJ
Cheryl J.
06/05/2018
Fast/friendly service
Took my truck in, they found the problem, fixed it and the price was reasonable!

Teresa(Terry) M.
05/30/2018
Josh is very knowledgeable and explained things so we can understand. Car is running very well.
Would highly recommended PDR to my friends

TP
Tim P.
Oakwood, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
05/07/2018
A+
Always busting their tail !

Louis S.
Philo, IL
Nissan Versa
05/05/2018
2009 Versa
As usual Josh and the gang did a great job with our "check engine" light. Quick and honest. They really work hard to make things right!

AC
Art C.
Thomasboro, IL
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/28/2018
good repair
I had a front end alignment done , car seems to track well , and the staff was able to answer all my questions

TW
Tim W.
Catlin, IL
Buick Park Avenue
04/20/2018
Very pleased
The car is for my son. Was very happy with the repair work so he can have a safe ride. Thank you Josh and the team at Pdr