Al S.
Lincoln LS
04/10/2013 Category: Service
Al said he is happy with the service.

Terry B.
Denver, IN
Buick Lucerne
04/06/2013 Category: Service
Terry said even though he wasn't promised a time when his vehicle would be returned, it wasn't as quick as he expected it to be.

RE
Rianna E.
Champaign, IL
Oldsmobile Intrigue
03/25/2013
Fast service!
The mechanics seemed to be very nice and helpful. They were able to look at my car fairly quickly and able to fix it within the same day. They offered me multiple options for repair. The only bad thing about the place was the receptionist. She barely acknowledged me either time I came into the office. In fact, I had to get her attention the first time I came in. Definitely not good. She also was on a personal call at one point and seemed to be wearing sweat pants. Overall this place is great, but they need to fire that receptionist.

TF
Tony F.
Urbana, IL
03/15/2013 Category: Service
Tony said there is nothing wrong. The price was reasonable, although it could have been a few bucks cheaper. Overall, they provide good service.

CP
Cliff P.
Cadillac Escalade
02/26/2013
Friendly customer service
The service was good and the work performed was clearly explained.

I recently paid close to $300.00 to have my brakes replaced at Rons Automotive, in Urbana. I had to take my vehicle back due to my rear brake drums smoking.

Even after taking my vehicle to Rons a second time, the work completed was still wrong.

For this reason, I took my vehicle to PDR who repaired my brakes correctly.
Although I still had to pay for a new complete brake job, I'm happy with the work completed.

EG
Erick G.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/09/2013 Category: Service
Erick said his overall experience was good.

WS
William S.
Saturn L200
02/09/2013 Category: Service
William said this business has quick service.

TF
Tim F.
Longview, IL
Infiniti I35
01/28/2013
Great staff & very positive experience
I had requested that they put a couple of used tires on my vehicle and they went above and beyond the actual task and double checked that the tires were in good enough shape to be put on. They actually found a couple of problems with the tires that would have resulted in serious problems had they installed them as I had requested. So thankful they took time to go the extra mile!

SL
Stephanie L.
Nissan Sentra
01/25/2013
Excellent Service All-Around
Friendly and honest staff, and efficient service - they had my car ready in one day. Definitely a trustworthy place where I will be taking my car again.

PC
Paige C.
Mercury Tracer
01/22/2013 Category: Service
Paige said she didn't have a lot of contact with this business, because her vehicle was towed to them. She stated they played telephone tag, but they diagnosed the problem, and fixed it.

CP
Carlos P.
Champaign, IL
GMC Yukon
01/16/2013 Category: Service
Carlos said they took longer than he expected and the work they did was alright.

EJ
Eric J.
Alvin, IL
12/27/2012 Category: Service
Eric said they diagnosed his vehicle, but they didn't fix it because his vehicle wasn't worth the amount of money it would cost to perform the necessary repairs.

Richard B.
12/11/2012
able to take care of all car needs in just one stop
While I did have to return the van for an antifreeze leak, it was taken care of with out any questions or problems. It was explained to me that the "O" ring for the radiator drain had been pinched during reinstall. Again, no questions, no problems. When I called, and told them it was leaking, I didn't get the usual run around about how their mechanics do no wrong. The answer was bring it right over, and we will take care of it. Being honost is more improtant to me than anything.

FS
Frank S.
BMW 325i
11/06/2012 Category: Service
Frank said he likes this business a lot, but he was a bit concerned about the other recommendations for future work and the prices associated with them. He said he enjoyed talking to the owner of this business.

MO
Megan O.
Urbana, IL
Chrysler Voyager
10/24/2012
Friendly, knowledgeable service
I was very happy with my vehicle service.