Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CAROLYN R.
Edenton, NC
02/14/2018 Category: Sales
Pleased with purchase
Very pleased with purchase of vehicle. Good price and sales people very helpful and friendly.
My only complaint is that I had a pre-approved loan, and I am now getting letters from various lending agencies that were contacted regarding the loan. Don't really understand this, and it has an impact on my credit score. If my pre-approved loan was not enough, I was able to pay the difference, but was never consulted about this.
Otherwise very happy with vehicle and service.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Carolyn, thank you for the recommendation and review. your feedback is very important to us.  We will look into your question about the lending agencies and reach out to you directly to discuss.  Our goal is to learn from your feedback which helps us to improve for all of our valued clients.  Thank you again, and we look forward to talking with you!

CHRISTY C.
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Great place to work with!
Great place to work with!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/06/2018

Christy Cichon, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team.  We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

RF
ROBERT F.
Tarboro, NC
02/05/2018 Category: Sales
Audi Purchase
Great people and excellent customer service!!

Robert Farmer, thank you for the excellent review!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.  Have a fantastic day!

MARY C.
Swansboro, NC
Audi TT
02/04/2018 Category: Service
Positive attitude of working service advisors
My experiences with Pecheles Automotive have always been a positive experience. The people at the maintenance check-in are informed and pleasant when explaining what will be checked and probable costs. No talking down or making you feel ignorant. This year I was greeted by Kimberely Westbrook. She explained length of time and costs and then gave me a loaner car I had requested. When I returned later in the afternoon she was there again to explain needed extra work and concerns about my car. Questions were answered and concerns addressed. She was a pleasure to work with.

There was another gentleman on the desk next to her that also made himself available for questions when Kimberely was out of the building looking for my loaner. I didn't get his name, but he was very pleasant and open to questions of mine.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/05/2018

Mary Clement, your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pecheles for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.  Thanks for the awesome review!

KK
KENNY K.
02/04/2018 Category: Service
pecheles auto
excellent service , thanks a bunch Kimberly . very professional.

Kenny Kendall, At Joe Pecheles Audi, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks for the kind comments about our Team.  Have a great day!

LG
LISA G.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Review
Time, attitude, efficient

All great attributes, thank you for the great review!  Have a fantastic day, Lisa.

TD
THEODORE D.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor worked to keep costs down.

Theodore Delbridge, thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!  We appreciate your business.  Have a great day!

TO
TRACY O.
Middlesex, NC
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/02/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding service!
I received excellent service from this dealership! Highly recommend!

Tracy Overby, thank you for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!  We appreciate you!

JN
JAMES N.
Trent Woods, NC
01/30/2018 Category: Sales
Really nice personal attention without pressure.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/31/2018

We love your kind comments.  Thanks for your business, James!

WP
WILLIE P.
New Bern, NC
01/30/2018 Category: Service
The people
Everyone at Pecheles treated me great and had my vehicle repaired in a timely fashion couldn’t ask for much more would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Willie Perry!  We appreciate your business!

MARY S.
Whitakers, NC
Volkswagen Tiguan
Customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you for the excellent review, Mary.  We appreciate your business!

LC
LINWOOD C.
01/27/2018 Category: Sales
The service department is totally outstanding.
The service department and both the representatives and the technicians are outstanding. The sales department is ok also. I thought the finance department representative was being deceitful bordering on deceptive when I asked him if I could cancel the so-called worry free repaint contract. He said yes but didn’t tell me that while I could cancel at any time, I would still have to pay for it. I think he was being deceitful.

Linwood, thank you for the positive remarks about our service department and for the five star rating.  Please allow us to look into the concern you have with the policy cancellation. You are important to us and we appreciate your business.  Thank you for your honest feedback and we will reach out to you directly to see how we can resolve this.  Have a great day!

LH
LOLA H.
Red Oak, NC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/27/2018 Category: Sales
The staff was very helpful. I was dispointed when I found out how much I had to pay to buy out my car lease? I know the dealer has to make money of a sale? When it ends up I am paying just about double, for my 2014 Beetle.This really hurts when I have 5 more years to pay on this lease car? I would tell people not to ever lease a car, if you want to buy it?? I could have paid VW Credit much less to buy out my lease? I will conchie to let Pecheles service my car, they have done me right so far for 19 years. My dealing with them for 19 years never helped at all for a good deal of buying my 2014? I was so scked when the total came up I had to pay for in 5 years?

Very upset about the total I have to pay?
Lola Harper

Lola, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are happy to hear you have received top-notch customer service from us over the years but disappointed that you are not happy with the terms of your lease buy out.  We will reach out directly to you to see how we can help. Thank you for your loyalty.

JAMES F.
01/27/2018 Category: Service
VW
Fast

James, we know your time is valuable.  Thanks for the excellent review. Have a fabulous day!

MARY JANE R.
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Some new service dept. faces, but all still friendly, willing to assist.
Required, recall, and requested services, were promptly completed and a clean car returned to me. Dennis, on shuttle, was prompt and very pleasant to share a ride with.

It's easy to be friendly, Mary Jane, when we have great customers.  Thank you for being one!  And thank you for the great review. Have an awesome day!

GR
GREGORY R.
Rocky Mount, NC
01/25/2018 Category: Service
They checked my car and serviced it while I waited. Great service!!

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, Gregory, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pecheles for all of your automotive needs. Have a great day!

STEVEN M.
Goldsboro, NC
Car maintenance
Excellent job! Thank you!

Thank you so much for choosing Pecheles Audi as your first choice for service! We appreciate your business.  Have a fantastic day!

MITCHELL B.
Grifton, NC
Tires on Passatt
Great!!!

Thank you, Mitchell! We aim to please.  Have a wonderful day!

AF
ALEX F.
Customer Service
Great experience as usual.

Thank you, Alex! At Pecheles, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

EA
EMENIKE A.
Winterville, NC
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Audi scheduled maintenance
I got a shuttle home and a number to call to pick me up after the work was complete. Plus they detailed the car. It was pretty dirty, kids dirty. There are other issues they identified which I cannot deny, will be going back there to fix it. Just need to save up. We all know dealers are kinda pricey.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/25/2018

Emenike, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction and look forward to your next visit.  Thank you, and have a fantastic day!