Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AF
ANDREW F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Good Job
Always professional and courteous. Keep up the good work!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Andrew, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

STACEY H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
Friendly staff!
The staff are always friendly and Joe Pecheles courtesy shuttle allows me to go about my work day, while my car is being serviced!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Stacey, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

BRENDA B.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
The sales and business people work very hard to get you the payments you want ,so that you can be happy to have the car of of my dreams .
I'have now purchase my second car at Joe Pecheles .has been the best the best car buying I have had at any dealer ship ever . Grayson was very informative with me and my son . Information that was needed to make a decision was explained in terms that really made sense ,not a lot of over my head talk. Business office took the time to get the payment plan that would work exactly the way ,I could feel good about purchasing my new 2017 VW Passat . Joe Pecheles is a car dealership that I trust and I recommend if you want to buy .the best car with awesomeness performance . Buy VW ...at Joe Pecheles .the cars that will never give you major headaches and made by car craftsmen that know what a real car should run like . My 2017 Passat drives like I think a a Passat should drive like . So I just love my car and my payments are just like I want them ..I'm impressed. ..with The Joe Pecheles Saff...Thanks Grayson .you made me a believer ..
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Brenda, thank you for the excellent feedback. We are so glad we were able to assist you in getting you into the vehicle and payment plan you wanted! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for being a Pecheles customer!

SK
SARAI K.
Volkswagen Passat
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, and fast
Highly recommend this dealership for all your auto needs - purchasing a vehicle and servicing.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Sarai, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JACK W.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
They always do a great job
Pecheles VW does the job right the 1st time

From a 20 plus years customer
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Jack, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer! We appreciate your continued dedication to the Joe Pecheles VW brand!

JUNE G.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Audi state inspection
Administrator expected me, remembered me, and the inspecting mechanic went above and beyond expectations. Though there only for the state inspection, he thought to check the spare and found it to be low so he added air. Such extra thoughtfulness inspires my confidence.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

June, we're thrilled to know our staff went above and beyond for you during your visit. Thank you for being a Pecheles customer and for the great review!

LH
LEE H.
11/03/2017 Category: Service
?
Prompt, well informed pleasant to deal with.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

Lee, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

MADISON S.
Wake Forest, NC
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Clean, Quick and Responsive
I had to get an emergency repair done on my car. They repaired it quickly, and kept me updated on the status of my car.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

Madison, thank you so much for the great review. We're thrilled to know we were able to assist you on such short notice. Keep us in mind if you are ever in the area again in the future!

CHARLES S.
Roper, NC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/02/2017 Category: Service
staff courtesy..
Appreciate detailed explanation to questions.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Charles, thank you for the 5 star review and great feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.  Have a fantastic day.

MT
MARCELLUS T.
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Recall
Staff very polite and courteous. The service was very good.

Marcellus, thanks for the great feedback.  We will continue to strive for excellence and we appreciate your being our customer.  Take care!

Michael H.
11/02/2017
Great Service Pros
Greg and the gang there that handled my warranty work had me in and out very quickly. Not only was I notified when the warranty part arrived, I was able to breeze in and out in Little time. They remembered my name and had my paperwork ready when I walked in to get my car. The best part was the fact I was able to get other things suggested to me while I was there. Apparently, the people Inwas buying tires from had no idea the complexities behind a proper alignment for my car. I was able to get a proper alignment and educated on the proper routine maintenance for my vehicle. Kudos to these guys!

Michael, we appreciate the great review and kind words.  Thank you for your business.  We hope to see you again soon.  Take care!

JAMES W.
Audi S4
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I love working with the crew at Pecheles Audi Service. Kimberly at the front desk is always super helpful, courteous and professional. I deal with Greg frequently, and he always has news about Audi's newest vehicles or upcoming releases.
When my car comes back from service, I can tell that it was cared for and treated well. I've never had an issue arising from any repair work they've done, and my car is always spotless, freshly vacuumed, and in great shape.
I highly recommend Joe Pecheles Audi!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/02/2017

James, it means the world to us to hear of your fine recommendation.  We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and will continue to strive for excellence.  Thank you for the great review.  Have a fabulous day.

RENEE S.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!! Very trustworthy.
Joe Pecheles Audi service never lets me down always leave there knowing my car has been in good care.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Renee, thank you for the amazing review and for being a Pecheles customer! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

CP
CYNTHIA P.
New Bern, NC
Volkswagen Passat
10/29/2017 Category: Service
I love Pecheles service
Great customer service. They are always helpful and answer all my questions.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Cynthia, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

CE
CANDICE E.
Mitsubishi Outlander
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
The friendly and prompt service. Team members always willing to help a customer!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Candice, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

DANA P.
10/27/2017 Category: Sales
Audi 2017 Q5 Great Car
Matthew and the guys made my buying experience a pleasant one.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Dana, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

MARK M.
Robersonville, NC
Awesome customer service!!!
Took my Audi in for 85000 mile service. Easily scheduled it on line. When I got there the customer service I received was unmatch by any. Went out of their way to make sure I made to and from work as well as making sure my car was taken care of. Will come back for sure.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Mark, thank you for your continued dedication and support. We appreciate the excellent feedback and you being a Pecheles customer! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

LW
LINDA W.
Wilson, NC
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Professional staff, convince, loaner car service
Always pleased
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Linda, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

BC
BOBBY C.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Customer care
Greatly appreciated
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Bobby, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

LC
LAURA C.
Morehead City, NC
Audi S5 Cabriolet
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Everything was great.
Sales people were professional and the car is great.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Laura, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!