Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SE
SHEILA E.
01/15/2019
Great Customer Service
Was very happy with customer service and the work they did for us.
Will definitely be back!

KL
KELLY L.
Edwardsburg, MI
GMC Envoy XL
01/15/2019
Appreciate the extra attention!!
Perry's has been our service center for many years and many vehicles. I recently have been trying to decide whether or not to repair my SUV with 280,000+ miles. I took it in and received a very high estimate to make it safe for driving. Mr. Perry took the time to call me personally and discuss my options after the inspection. Shawn and Mark at the Elkhart location both discussed what needed to be done and gave me their honest opinions on the longevity of my car. I truly appreciate the fact that they didn't try to push me into making high cost repairs on a vehicle that is at the end of its life and but provided me with the information I needed to make a decision on whether to repair it or find a different vehicle. I will continue to use Perry's for our car repairs and highly recommend them.

SK
STEVE K.
01/11/2019
Great service...as always
Perry Automotive has been our auto service of choice for 2 years now. It is difficult to find the integrity, honesty, and workmanship that they hold themselves to in the auto service business these days. We will be lifetime customers for all of our auto needs.

Jason S.
Indiana
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the service was good.

PB
PAT B.
Ford Edge
01/08/2019
Great value & excellent service
Reputable Auto Repair Service Company /ownership.
Great value & service ( this time for oil change).
Done in a timely manner and everything is reviewed, as needed.

TH
THOMAS H.
Middlebury, IN
01/05/2019
My first choice
Certified mechanics quality parts and a friendly knowledgeable staff makes Perry Automotive my first choice in auto care

Richard B.
Dodge Caliber
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the price was a little high at the business. He said other places charged him much less for the work he had done.

NM
Nancy M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff did good work.

DK
David K.
Mishawaka, IN
Dodge Avenger
12/12/2018
Great!
Great customer service, will definitely be back!

JE
Jeanne E.
Indiana
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said the gentlemen were very professional and friendly. She stated they acted as if they felt, she was a special customer. So, they provided personal service. She enjoyed talking with them. They were very thorough and honest in providing information.

TH
Thomas H.
Middlebury, IN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they are knowledgeable at what they do. The staff is experienced and the customer service is very good. He said they have always treated him with respect and they stand behind their product.

Melina M.
Saab 9-7X
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said this business would not perform an alignment on his vehicle until he had the rack and pinion replaced. He stated that he got a second opinion and found the repair was not warranted.

11/27/2018
I appreciated the honesty about what my vehicle "really" needed not what I was told by another business.
Perry Automotive will be my new "go to" place for auto service.

ROB S.
11/15/2018
Ford Escape - Rob Stewart/Central Hardware
I was surprised and happy that I could get my car in on such short notice. They did the diagnostics and determined the probable cause. Funny part is, the car has been running great ever since they looked at it. I will of course have the work completed but I appreciated the immediate attention. Being the owner of a Central Hardware, right down the street, I know the value and importance of customer service. Everyone was great, I'll be back
Thanks guys

BRITTANY B.
11/09/2018
Was told I had expensive repairs when I did not
I have always had a good experience at Perry, which is why this last time I was so disappointed. I took my van in this week for a clunking noise when I stepped on my brakes. I received a call saying that my control arm and front axle were broken, (not sure how I could drive with a broken front axle...?) and that it would be a $1600 fix. I took the vehicle to another mechanic who has lower service fees and told him the issue. He called me later that day saying the control arm and axle were fine, and that the bolts just needed to be tightened on my control arm. I was charged $54 for the service...needless to say, this shocked and concerned me. I have always been under the impression that Perry Automotive is a Christian company and has high standards of integrity, which is why this concerns me so much. I am sad to say I no longer trust Perry and will not be using your services any longer.
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Brittany,

We always appriciate your feedback, we wouldn't be able to better ourselves if we didn't receive it.  Part of being a Christian company and having integrity is doing the right thing and fixing the problem. Control arms don't come loose unless it is time for them to be replaced, for us to simple tighten a control arm and send you on your way to come back once it loosens again is a safety risk. As for your axle being "broken," we apologize for the misunderstanding and let us be more clear. The axle boot is sligning grease on the right side, which means the axle boot is "broken" and should be replaced as a safety risk. Everytime you tdriving you will be sligning grease from that boot. The repair for the control arm requires the engine to be removed and replaced which is why the cost was so high. Your words were "you could find someone cheaper," which we can respect. To be Christian is to love and respect everyone like Jesus. We wish you the best and pray you have a blessed day.

DY
Dwayne Y.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said the staff has always been friendly and honest with him.

LINDA S.
Kia Soul
11/07/2018
friendly and do a great job in a short period of time
People are friendly they get the job done do it well and at a great price

Mishawaka, IN
11/03/2018
Friendly staff and check in. Service performed was great with text to link to vehicle inspection report. Nice and convenient.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Jeep Liberty
10/26/2018
Customer service
I scheduled an appointment online an it did not show up in the system. An instead of sending me back in my way they still gave me an oil change. The service here is always great as well as the atmosphere here!!

JESSICA T.
Chrysler 200
10/23/2018
Always a great experience
I take my car here for everything, they are very reliable and great priced. I appreciate all you do. All the employees are wonderful and very respectful.