ROBERT S.
Kia Sportage
05/26/2018
Mechanics are a joke don't think they know what they're doing
Well they was rude and told me I needed back brakes when I just had back brakes put on john Perry really needs to look into the elkhart store as a woman I didn't feel right in there ..
40ee9a8212783ebc9f8aacec571f0b07?s=28
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Could you provide a little more information on who you talked to and what made you uncomfortable as a woman in this store? This will better assist us in making sure this doesn’t happen again. All of our technicians are ASE certified, but this does not mean they are not human. With the number of vehicles we see in a day there are times mistakes and/or miscommunication can happen. If this was a recent event we hope to rectify it and move forward if you are willing. Thank you

JEFF P.
05/24/2018
Very disappointed as a long time customer
I have been a customer for nearly 10 years with Perry and have referred many customers to you. My last visit will likely be my last, I called in Wednesday night and scheduled an oil change (full synthetic) and a problem with one of my coils and a misfire going on. Imagine my surprise when I got a call in the afternoon telling me that my car was going to need $1400 worth of repairs, which didn't include the coil repair. I was upgraded to a "Gold" oil filter without being consulted or asked and I was given a litany of problems with my car, none of which I asked to be diagnosed.

In the end I picked up my car and was charged $145 for the oil change and a diagnostic charge, a charge that didn't even diagnose with coil was bad on my car, but they were able to diagnose the additional $1400 of problems with my car. I'm wondering why I had to pay a $79 diagnostic charge when the problem I called about was not even diagnosed....Hmmmmmm
John P., President from Perry Automotive responded on 05/25/2018

per your discussion with Mark i am going to send a re review ok...  it appears that communication on our part may have effected the end result and for our human mistake i am sorry.

John Perry
Owner/President
574-252-7272

Marcia S.
Dodge Ram Wagon
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Marcia said the staff got her right in, and got her vehicle taken care of in a short amount of time.

KD
Ken D.
Buick LeSabre
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the service is good and timely.

TC
Tom C.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff take care of him. If it takes a long time the staff are more than happy to take him home and pick him up after the vehicle is done.

HR
HOWARD R.
05/20/2018
they are quick and up date you to problems they see.
I am fully satisfied with my visits to Perry Automotive

Rachel B.
Indiana
Honda Accord Coupe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said she called the business at the last minute because she had to go out of town, and the staff got her in right away. They also finished the service earlier than expected, and she really appreciated that.

DT
Donna T.
Mazda RX-8
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the facility's prices were high, but the staff are friendly.

Bob S.
Indiana
Ford Police Interceptor
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he was happy with the service. The facility did the work that he asked them to do.

Jacob S.
Goshen, IN
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff provided good service, at a good price.

TH
Tom H.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he loves the staff. From the very first time he took his vehicle there, they have been professional, they are on time, they call when they find out what's wrong with the vehicle, they are honest, and stay true to their word. He said they are a little more expensive than some other places, but they do quality work. They are good, honest, decent, people, and he couldn't be more pleased with them. Tom said at times they cut him a break here and there when they can, he appreciates them, and they appreciate his business. He said he loves the owner, big John Perry, and his crew, and they are top of the line.

AR
Anthony R.
04/09/2018
Classic back to life
They were able to bring a 35 year old car back to life. This car is my pride and joy. Although there are still a couple of issues they are very accommodating and willing to help! Great staff. Very knowledgeable and very trustworthy. I found a permanent home when it comes to a mechanic!

Joshua H.
Niles, MI
06/07/2017
Awesome service!
Came in a few weeks ago to have oil changed on a new to me 2011 Nissan Titan. I noticed the oil dripping in the driveway take it back in and they replaced all leaking components free of charge and rechanged oil not knowing if it was their fault or from previous owner! Outstanding, super friendly people here. Felt like family from the time I stepped in the door! This is what family owned business is about!

DeeDee H.
09/01/2016
Great
Awesome. My car runs better they are very comprehensive and good at their job!

Chuck W.
Mazda 6
08/31/2016
Thanks
Thank you for doing a good job.

CR
Cheryl R.
RAM 1500
08/26/2016 Category: Service
Cheryl said her experience was good.

PM
Patricia M.
Bristol, IN
08/25/2016
So quick
I was able to schedule an appointment the following day. It was inexpensive and quick.

FM
Francis M.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Francis said someone else took her vehicle in for her.

Don H.
Peru, IN
Dodge Dakota
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Don said he had a pleasant wait and enjoyed the business.

Jose D.
Mishawaka, IN
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Jose said the business provided good service.