Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

STEVE C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/10/2019
I'm Pleased with Perry Automotive
I am so pleased with the quality of service and particularly with Mark ( at the service desk). Mark cares about his clients and it shows. I can't imagine needing to go anywhere else for maintenance . I have already referred one client (Tabitha Bailey) and I think everyone at my work will soon be going to Perry Automotive for service.
Steve Colagrossi

James S.
Jeep Compass
04/09/2019 Category: Service
James said the mechanic did the work in a timely manner.

DA
Dale A.
Pilot, VA
Ram 3500
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Dale said the employees took care of his service really quick. They provided thorough service. He was satisfied with his service.

PB
PAT B.
Ford Edge
04/02/2019
Timely, friendly, and a great value.
Thank You Perry Automotive!
Pat

JE
JIM E.
03/29/2019
Rav 4 Service
Excellent service from beginning to end. The price was as quoted and the professionalism was top notch. I went to Perry’s because I think I am dealing with honest people.

CE
CHUCK E.
Chrysler Sebring
03/24/2019
Outstanding Service Department
Perry Automotive is one of the few Service Departments that we trust completely. They are not one of those repair locations that will milk you for additional repairs that are not needed for you car. They are 100% honest and we will take our cars only to Perry Auto.....i can not say enough how good they are and the services they offer......OUTSTANDING

KH
Kristine H.
Middlebury, IN
Nissan Sentra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Kristine said the employee provided a good service deal. They completed the work fast.

Mike S.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he did not have problems with them.

TH
THOMAS H.
Middlebury, IN
03/08/2019
Quality parts certified mechanics and awesome costumer service

David S.
Buick Century
03/06/2019 Category: Service
David said they did a really good job.

ED
ERIKA D.
03/03/2019
Customer service
I love Perry ..I refuse to go anywhere else I'm always welcomed with smiling faces and caring people. my last visit was quite interesting but that won't stop me from going. These are some really stand up guys. as always I forgot my punch card but that's OK one day I'll remember.. lol.. great job Perry . as long as I drive you'll have my business.

DZ
DAN and UBON Z.
02/22/2019
They prioritize what needs to be done first
Never feel like I've been taking advantage of.

Ron W.
Kemp, TX
Ram Pickup
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Ron said everything went pretty well at this business. He asked a quote for something else, and it was quite high for the job. It was for about a 15 minute job and it was extremely high for the small job he was asking about.

Martin H.
Osceola, IN
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the business is usually on time with the services.

AR
Andrew R.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff was wonderful and very professional and gave him a lot of options and even offered him a slice of pizza.

02/03/2019
Very good efficient service provided by the staff at Perry Automotive.

AN
ANN N.
Mishawaka, IN
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
01/26/2019
Right the first time every time
I have always had nothing but the best automotive care from Perry’s. They are meticulous to the point of scrupulosity. If you want your repairs done right the first time, this is the place. Five stars!

JJ
JIM J.
Bristol, IN
01/18/2019
You listen to and pay attention to the customer.
Service rep answered all questions, was very knowledgeable and courteous. checked all items requested.

SE
SHEILA E.
01/15/2019
Great Customer Service
Was very happy with customer service and the work they did for us.
Will definitely be back!

KL
KELLY L.
Edwardsburg, MI
GMC Envoy XL
01/15/2019
Appreciate the extra attention!!
Perry's has been our service center for many years and many vehicles. I recently have been trying to decide whether or not to repair my SUV with 280,000+ miles. I took it in and received a very high estimate to make it safe for driving. Mr. Perry took the time to call me personally and discuss my options after the inspection. Shawn and Mark at the Elkhart location both discussed what needed to be done and gave me their honest opinions on the longevity of my car. I truly appreciate the fact that they didn't try to push me into making high cost repairs on a vehicle that is at the end of its life and but provided me with the information I needed to make a decision on whether to repair it or find a different vehicle. I will continue to use Perry's for our car repairs and highly recommend them.