Premium Automotive Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Rita P. on 04/17/2018
Rita said she received the best customer service from this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018
Jose G. on 04/14/2018
Jose said the service was good.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018
Rey T. on 04/14/2018
Rey said the business is pretty good.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018
Josie S. on 03/28/2018
Josie said the business is super and they take care of her.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018
Charles R. on 03/20/2018
Charles said the business did good work as there are no more leaks. The employees were informative and he is satisfied with the work .
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Review Created: 03/20/2018
John N. on 03/17/2018
"Oil chang"
I just wanted to say in my opinion you guys did a great job on my Mercedes time doing my maintance was great I bring my next car too. Thanks John
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018 12:33 PM
Gregg M. on 03/17/2018
"Always great service!"
Premium Automotive Service really is premium! I was provided with a ride home and free pick up so I didn't have to wait in the lobby. Kevin explained my billing and answered all my questions. I recommend Premium for your car because they are efficient, capable, friendly and honest. They also have very competitive pricing.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018 07:05 AM
Manuel G. on 03/17/2018
Manuel said he received good service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018
Eberyl G. on 03/15/2018
Eberyl said she was impressed with cleanliness and service and the atmosphere.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Review Created: 03/15/2018
Maria V. on 03/14/2018
"DISSAPOINTED!!!!!"
My vehicle needed headlights and they were installed wrong!!! Of course I was charged almost $600. One of the lights points the light to the side of the road and the other one is very dim. I told Kevin that I wanted for them to Check it at night so he could see that the lights are not working properly, but he said that it was not necessary. According to Monty, the job had 3 years guaranteed, if something didn't work. I took it back and Kevin and the two mechanics said that there was nothing wrong w the lights. it was just that I was used to the original headlights. And that was the reason why when I drive at night, the lights are very dim. I am very disappointed with the service. Please don't tell people that if they are not satisfied to let you know because you don't really care.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Review Created: 03/14/2018 08:58 PM
Tatia S. on 03/13/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Extensive issues addressed, corrected for 11 y.o. Camry"
I have an 11 y.o. Camry and it was having problems with wobbling upon braking and wobbling at highway speeds. I did have to bring it in over four visits as once they thought one thing fixed it, it turned out to be something else. For example, car needed brake system flushed as the fluid was black, is supposed to be red. We thought that would fix it since the actual brakes were good. No dice. So then the rotors were serviced, and new brake pads applied. Still wobbly. Car was aligned, tires balanced, etc., come to find out the rims (aluminum) were bent. They went out of their way to help me out and find out what the issue is. I appreciate their service.
Review Created: 03/13/2018 05:58 PM
Jason p. on 03/13/2018
"The never give up on fixing my car problem "
They fix my difficult car problem never gave up on finding it came out good as new
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018 04:56 AM
Eudocio G. on 03/13/2018
Eudocio said he's happy and very satisfied with the service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 03/05/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018
Tatia S. ReScore Review on 03/21/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Excellent customer service & response to issues"
I really appreciate Mody and Kevin in their efforts to get to the bottom of my car issue and address my concerns. My only issue with the procedures as stated in the proprietor's response is if a customer complains of an issue where driving the vehicle is the way to diagnose the problem, please drive the vehicle on the road where issue is specified (highway or street). Otherwise, your treatment of my issue HAS been great.
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 03/07/2018 07:06 AM

"3 times in for 1 problem...still not fixed due to upsells."
I usually brought my Silverado here, & since my Camry needed work, I brought it here instead of the dealership.My original complaint (and still current complaint) was the front end was wobbly upon braking & at 60 MPH. Also needed oil change.

1st visit: original complaint above and their recommendations were: Alignment $89.99; Brake fluid flush $76.90; Radiator plus hoses $406.49; engine air filter $32.96; cabin filter $43.94; valve cover & gasket $98.87; rear brake pads $85; resurface rear rotors $59; PCV valve $32.96 total after labor, taxes & hazmat $1761.71 and the thing still wobbles.

2nd visit for same problem: Front brakes $85; resurface front rotors $59; total after labor, taxes, & hazmat $250.88 ***Come to find out, they only test drove it on the street, & NOT on the highway like I stated in the original problem***

3rd visit for same problem: NOW they test drive with me in the car, and see wtf I'm talking about. Now they tell me that ALL the rims are bent. Quote me $772.96 for new rims. Not doing it.

I have been completely and utterly robbed of my ability to choose repairs needed for my situation. Family has 2 vehicles. I drive my son to & from school 13 miles one way everyday. Because they did not listen to me & test the car on the highway originally, I am going to have $200 more in gas costs a month since I will have to drive my truck & not the car. If they did it right the first time, I could have decided to wait on all the extra repairs above & beyond what my main issue was. Now, I don't have that option.

Never going back. They lost a great customer with 2 older vehicles that are maintained very well, and will be maintained well for years to come somewhere else.
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 03/07/2018 07:06 AM
Mody D. at Premium Automotive Service responded on 03/21/2018

Hi Tatia, thank you for this review, unfortunately we could not duplicate the wobble and we showed you what the vehicle definitely needed and you decided to move forward with the needed repairs on the vehicle.  We do apologize but it was not done with mal intent and we were happy to help you when you came back with replacing the bent rims for free once we duplicated and found the wobble.  The first step in our process is always to take care of our customer's concern.  We missed that this visit and thank you for your business and we look forward to the oportunity to continue serving you and your vehicle needs.  Sincerely Premium Automotive

Megan S. on 02/21/2018
Megan said the employees were super-friendly. They were polite. They completed service in a short amount of time.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX80
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018
Jason A. on 02/21/2018
Jason said the business was great. The service was great. However, he stated he wished there was better communication done by the staff about the vehicle service time.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018
Martin C. on 02/12/2018
"Helpful and Efficient"
My car needed some lights replaced and Mody was quick to diagnose and service my problem. It was done efficiently while I waited in the waiting room. Always pleasant, he offered advice on more needed work on my car. Definitely the place for all my car's service requirements. Thank you.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR3
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 07:27 AM
April L. on 02/12/2018
April said the business was good about accommodating her. She said they have been really cooperative.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Munday L. on 02/09/2018
Munday said the staff provided a high-quality and very detailed experience for him.
Vehicle: Isuzu Ascender
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Tyson P. on 02/05/2018
"Great service "
Friendly and efficient. Fair prices.
Service Date: 02/02/2018