Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CV
Cindy V.
Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the business does a good job. They are prompt and friendly.

Roger G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the business is prompt, and makes convenient appointments.

KP
Kathleen P.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said she is always treated with consideration at this business. They always communicate with her. It is always excellent vehicle service and excellent customer service. They go above what is required. She always recommends them.

V
Valued Customer
01/12/2018
Always Efficient
Mody and everyone at Premium is so helpful in getting your car finished and educating you on the steps you can take to improve/repair it. They're always a big help.

Martin C.
Land Rover LR3
01/12/2018
Very Friendly Service
After a 2,000 mile trip, both of my headlights were burnt out. One call and a short visit and the lights were replaced. Mody also offered some advice going forward. My "go to" service centre in the Valley. Very happy with the professionalism and knowledgeable service provided. Thanks!

Joanna R.
Excellent Customer Service
Mody at Premium Automotive Service is great! He's personable and honest. He genuinely cares about his customers. He even remembered that I had to take my cat to the vet and he asked how she was doing the next day. He worked with me on what was best for me financially and for my car given that it's older and I'm planning on getting a new car within the next couple years. The only reason I didn't give a 5th star is because they made me pay $86 for a diagnostic, which told me the exact same thing as the free diagnostic at AutoZone.

Justin T.
Weslaco, TX
Excellent customer service
I was treated well and with respect. They explained everything in detail

Karen B.
Acura MDX
Service ... customer oriented

KC
Krystal C.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Krystal said the gentlemen who provided the inspection were very helpful.

Jason L.
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Jason said the business was quick and efficient.

PS
Pedro S.
Texas
Kia Optima
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Pedro said they waited after closing for him to pick up his vehicle. They are friendly. This is a family owned business.

John R.
Pharr, TX
12/20/2017
I initially took my 2001 Toyota Tacoma in for just an inspection sticker. The manager "Mody" showed me how my truck was leaking oils from the drive train. The truck had over 200K miles on it and I hadn't had much done to it previously. I asked Mody to replace all of the leaking parts. Then I decided to do everything else to the truck to keep it running for another long stretch. Mody was so helpful and patient. He would call regularly to give me updates on the truck. He even offered to give me a ride between my home and to or from the repair shop several times. The work was done professionally and to my satisfaction. Yes, it was a bit pricey but fair since I had several things done to it. I came away happy. I feel I can trust Mody and his repair staff to do a great job.

FV
Fabricia V.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Fabricia said she recommends the business.

IV
Ivon V.
Penitas, TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Ivon said the employees did a good job and they worked with her on the payment.

ID
Ismael D.
Pharr, TX
Chevrolet Aveo
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Yvette. She said the service was good at the business.

Roger G.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Roger said the business has always done great work.

WF
Wentia F.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/04/2017
Professional service
Helpful, friendly staff with great customer service

Shahbaz S.
10/11/2017
I am new to the Valley, I needed to have my car checked. I googled for the closest mechanic and I found Premium Automotive Services and I am really happy with the service. I had to leave my car overnight, they gave me a ride home and the next day they picked me up from my work. They communicated with me and told me what I needed to do and I will most definitively go back to them for my services. Finding a trust worthy mechanic is hard these days and I am glad I found one.

AR
Alec R.
Porsche 944
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Alec said the staff did a good job and they were quick. The staff was prompt and they took care of him.

AH
Aaron H.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said the employees were very helpful in finding everything wrong with his vehicle.