Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

Mark S.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisor.
My car was towed twice to the dealership for a recall. Ian however was awesome and kept me informed on work progress.

IQ
Isaac Q.
Dunwoody, GA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Should have given me a loaner.
3 visits in 3 months, two of which by tow. If the car is a lemon, at least offer me a loaned instead of denying me after 7 hours and 3 requests.

AH
Alysa H.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I hav wrk say after a crazy day with my car.. in his dealership helped me every step of the way. Drew was so understandable and has answered every question I’ve had!

I need a new engine....new car 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Go in for an update/recall on a 2018 Hyundai Sonata...less than 24 hrs later....I need a new engine. Let that sink in. Ridiculous.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/15/2019

Was Drew able to explain everything to you?

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Staff Needs Improvement
The staff is not friendly here at all.

YS
Yolanda S.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
I submitted the reason in my review
The service needs improvement.

GU
Gregory U.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Slow Oil Change
Customer service was okay, but the oil change far longer than expected. I would not have known my car was ready if I had not walked over to see what was taking so long. Normally I am happy with the service.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/18/2018

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Not Sure
At this time I'm not interested in writing a teview.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/27/2018

Maureen S.
Canton, GA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service Rep
Prior to arriving made an appointment on what my car needed. Arriving seems that the service rep didn't know what was needed to be completed. He had a print out of my appointment and did look like he read it.
Inquired about a extended warranty and the cost to have the work performed. Was not understanding to my needs and the cost of having the problem fixed.
Was more interested in getting what their recommendations were and didn't take into account the $$$. Vs what I needed or was saying. Gave no alternative!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your input; Drew is still in training so we will use this as a training tool for him. If there is anything i can help you with please give me a call at 770-225-6961

Julie A.
Young Harris, GA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer focus
The manager corrected the error in a way that met our needs. Great service focus. They care and show it.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service writer did not Listen...
Sos so service this time. Past experiences were better.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you have time to bring the vehicle in to correct the oil issue.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Not so Good Experience
My service advisor, Donnie, barely communicated when I arrived to get my car serviced. I stood their in silence waiting for the advisor to interact with me and/or to discuss anything about my vehicle. He continued to type on the computer and then printed out papers and placed a pen on top of the printed papers. He didn't ask me to please sign or anything. I signed the paper and directed myself to the customer waiting area. This is the first time I have experience this type of customer service from Hyundai. Every Hyundai dealer I have been to in the past has shown exceptional customer service and I always rave about Hyundai's customer service. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of my best experiences.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/19/2018

John G.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Mumble jumbo
SA told me I needed a $400+ service. I asked why, and he said I only neede a $30 oil change! Whhhhaaaatttt?
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for your input; Please give me a call on my direct line to discuss 770-225-6961

LP
Laura P.
Alpharetta, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed.
I already mentioned what I did not like. Not going to repeat myself.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/15/2018

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Water seat
Average at best
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/10/2018

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you want us to take a closer look at your vehicle

Alpharetta, GA
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Not happy
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for your input; We will use this to train our employees

RI
Richard I.
Marietta, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2018 Category: Service
50/50
Some good/some bad
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/07/2018

Give us a call about issues you are still having.

2012 Hyundai Azera
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Better customer service
the guy checking in the cars is very rude and does not have very good customer service skills he seemed very annoyed and frustrated.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you for your input; We will use this as a training tool for our employees.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Diagnostic Fees (Terms & Conditions) are not competitive and not reasonable
If you need a professional hyundai mechanic to diagnose an issue with your vehicle, then I suggest going to another dealer where they do not charge an unreasonable $120.00 diagnostic fee. I had an issue that I preferred to have a Hyundai technician look at rather than a generic auto repair store. I visited Rick Case Hyundai because it was close to where I work. The issue was diagnosed in minutes and repaired with a $10 replacement part. I ended up paying for the $120 diagnostic fee + parts. If you're a sales-minded organization, is that the strategy that attracts and retains customers? Unfortunately, No.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback; The $120.00 charge on your vehicle was for the replacement of the brake light switch and the blown tail light bulb. That is the normal labor to replace those items, we did not charge any additional for the diagnostic. We are currently looking for more property in the area to expand our delership so that we may better serve our customers.

Carolyn B.
Norcross, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Asked for sensor to be replaced. It was not. On going problem sucking all my free time on Saturdays going back time and time again.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for your input; We are looking into your concern at this time

Canton, GA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Seat warmer not working.
Technician did not properly repair seat warmer. Waste of my time to bring it in.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 12/12/2017

Let me know when you have time to bring the vehicle in so i can inspect the seat heater

11/21/2017 Category: Service
Wont go again.
Staff is professional and well trained. The goal however is not to fix your car, the goal is to make more money out of you.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/21/2017