4.6

Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5rating 3.6521709rating 3.6521709
Overall Rating 2.1087/5Overall Rating 2.1087/5rating 2.1087rating 2.1087rating 2.1087

Cumming, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
My car was in worse condition after the “repair”
I brought my car in for a sun roof repair and when I got it back the roof was in worse condition than when I brought it in

Cumming, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Lack of care for customers needs. No courtesy vehicle was offered for a lengthy service. Courtesy car wash & vacuum would be nice & reset all the programmed parts. My Bluelink is always disconnected & during my last visit the technician left his phone in my vehicle. I had to drive all the way back to the dealership to return their phone. It seems like there is always something missed when I’m there for service.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/23/2019

Did Jim address your concerns?

Georgia
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from Drew
Drew is the best!! Always takes the time to ensure great customer service. Great with follow up calls, etc.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Appointments don’t matter
Should not take over two hours for an oil change when you have a scheduled appointment. Too much fussing among the staff in front of customers. Poor communication from check in staff to customer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/25/2019

Did Drew get in touch with you?

Dunwoody, GA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance free transmission
Please don't lie about the difference between required service and recommended service

Mark S.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisor.
My car was towed twice to the dealership for a recall. Ian however was awesome and kept me informed on work progress.

IQ
Isaac Q.
Dunwoody, GA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Should have given me a loaner.
3 visits in 3 months, two of which by tow. If the car is a lemon, at least offer me a loaned instead of denying me after 7 hours and 3 requests.

AH
Alysa H.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I hav wrk say after a crazy day with my car.. in his dealership helped me every step of the way. Drew was so understandable and has answered every question I’ve had!

I need a new engine....new car 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Go in for an update/recall on a 2018 Hyundai Sonata...less than 24 hrs later....I need a new engine. Let that sink in. Ridiculous.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/15/2019

Was Drew able to explain everything to you?

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Staff Needs Improvement
The staff is not friendly here at all.

YS
Yolanda S.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
I submitted the reason in my review
The service needs improvement.

GU
Gregory U.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Slow Oil Change
Customer service was okay, but the oil change far longer than expected. I would not have known my car was ready if I had not walked over to see what was taking so long. Normally I am happy with the service.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/18/2018

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Not Sure
At this time I'm not interested in writing a teview.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/27/2018

Maureen S.
Canton, GA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service Rep
Prior to arriving made an appointment on what my car needed. Arriving seems that the service rep didn't know what was needed to be completed. He had a print out of my appointment and did look like he read it.
Inquired about a extended warranty and the cost to have the work performed. Was not understanding to my needs and the cost of having the problem fixed.
Was more interested in getting what their recommendations were and didn't take into account the $$$. Vs what I needed or was saying. Gave no alternative!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your input; Drew is still in training so we will use this as a training tool for him. If there is anything i can help you with please give me a call at 770-225-6961

Julie A.
Young Harris, GA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer focus
The manager corrected the error in a way that met our needs. Great service focus. They care and show it.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service writer did not Listen...
Sos so service this time. Past experiences were better.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you have time to bring the vehicle in to correct the oil issue.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Not so Good Experience
My service advisor, Donnie, barely communicated when I arrived to get my car serviced. I stood their in silence waiting for the advisor to interact with me and/or to discuss anything about my vehicle. He continued to type on the computer and then printed out papers and placed a pen on top of the printed papers. He didn't ask me to please sign or anything. I signed the paper and directed myself to the customer waiting area. This is the first time I have experience this type of customer service from Hyundai. Every Hyundai dealer I have been to in the past has shown exceptional customer service and I always rave about Hyundai's customer service. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of my best experiences.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/19/2018

John G.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Mumble jumbo
SA told me I needed a $400+ service. I asked why, and he said I only neede a $30 oil change! Whhhhaaaatttt?
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for your input; Please give me a call on my direct line to discuss 770-225-6961

LP
Laura P.
Alpharetta, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed.
I already mentioned what I did not like. Not going to repeat myself.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/15/2018

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Water seat
Average at best
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/10/2018

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you want us to take a closer look at your vehicle

Alpharetta, GA
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Not happy
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for your input; We will use this to train our employees

RI
Richard I.
Marietta, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2018 Category: Service
50/50
Some good/some bad
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/07/2018

Give us a call about issues you are still having.

2012 Hyundai Azera
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Better customer service
the guy checking in the cars is very rude and does not have very good customer service skills he seemed very annoyed and frustrated.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you for your input; We will use this as a training tool for our employees.