4.6

Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5rating 3.6521709rating 3.6521709
Overall Rating 2.1087/5Overall Rating 2.1087/5rating 2.1087rating 2.1087rating 2.1087

Fixed car
Check engine light off I left gas lid loose and they turn light off thank you

Bad engine
Car have bad engine. Recall pay for engine but check engine light still on
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 12/11/2019

Waleska, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
rick case hyundai roswell
Facility is average at best.

Kennesaw, GA
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable but not excellent
Oil change too pricy and dirty driver’s side window (fist-sized greasy spot on inside of driver’s side window).

Siva Naga M.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Average service
Not satisfied after service

Atlanta, GA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Good people. Anxious to resolve problems.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Usually my service appointments take place without incident, but Iwas surprised and disappointed to learn that my pickup for my dead-battery replacement appointment - scheduled two days in advance - was delayed a full day because they did not have my battery in the shop.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/04/2019

Jim has left a message for you to discuss your last service visit. If you would please give us a call so we can get any issues corrected for you.

John C.
Marietta, GA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
standard review of Service-Oil change
Great friendly helpful people, great service.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
standard review of Service
People are great
Service just took much longer than necessary when appt was scheduled

Did Drew get in contact with you about your service?

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai I've visited
Great reps and finally fixed a long-time issue that others couldn't!

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai I've visited
Drew Fleming is a good service guy and made the experience better (even when my vehicle had to be brought back). I loath Hyundai due to past experiences with other dealerships, but I will say that this experience did lessen my hatred about having a Hyundai.

Drew has left a message to discuss your service. If you would please call us back so we can get any issues corrected for you.

PM
Paul M.
Cumming, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
What a Sham -
After much follow-up, mostly driven by me because the Service Tech kept leaving messages on a number that was not mine, they finally agreed to cover the part under Warrant. Scheduled the appointment a week out for 1:00 p.m. At 1:50 p.m. the Service Tech - IAN came out to lobby. He stated that I had not completed the rescore Review of the previous 3 Star review. I stated that I would re-rate the service once it had been preformed. His Quote "we wont complete service until you complete survey" I validated my understanding of what he just said... Asked him to confirm that he was withholding warranty service that I paid for at the dealership until I completed a survey stating I was happy with service that had not been provided yet. He said yes. Demanded to speak with the Service Manager - Steve. Waited another 20 minutes. Steve again stated I needed to complete survey. Informed them I already filed a complaint with Georgia Department of Consumer Protection. He then "agreed" to complete the service as long as I promised to give them 5 stars afterwards. Man of my words... here is the 5 Star review so they can feel better about themselves. Only positive, at least at this Hyundai dealer you can actually speak to a service tech. Better than location closer to where I live. I still will never purchase another Hyundai from Rick Case and will not Recommend to anyone that any service is completed by the group. IAN should be terminated for his actions and poor Customer Experience.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor follow up on Warranty
Week later and still waiting for a call they said would be next day. Even after I called 2 days later
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/07/2019

Ian has left a message for you to call us back. Please give us a call so we can get any issues corrected for you.

Jill D.
Ball Ground, GA
09/26/2019 Category: Service

09/26/2019 Category: Service
None
None
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/26/2019

AA
Abbas A.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Awesome job by Drew Fleming and Jim Scarborough

08/23/2019 Category: Service
Good work
Great job
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/23/2019

What can we do to improve you service experience?

John D.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Dont make me answerr all of these questions before I can submit. Who the hell do you think you are? I won't do another survey
this survey sucks

Decatur, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Ian helped resolve any and all issues I had, highly recommended.

08/17/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Overall a pleasant experience.
IAN M. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/19/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK - HOW COULD WE IMPROVE OUR SCORE?

Mary C.
Augusta, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I believe the customer service needs improvement. I did not feel confident that my car was fixed & went to the dealership here to get advice if your company had done the right thing to fix it.

KW
Kimberly W.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service leaves much to be desired
The level of service has declined tremendously over the last few years. I will gladly make the drive to a further dealer just to have a better experience. Twice I have walked out because I stood there waiting and waiting and no one ever greeted me.

Ronald W.
Cumming, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2019 Category: Service
General manager
Like dealership and my Genesis

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Good service, costly repair
The staff was friendly and the service writer Jim is an asset. He was communicative and friendly. But what I had to pay for a relatively simple fix was pretty out of bounds in my opinion.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/24/2019

Did Jim explain everything for you?

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great place Bad car!
Not happy with my car but I didn't buy it with you guys. Just wish I had never bought it ! I've never had sooooo many issues with a vehicle before and being in between jobs doesn't afford any monies for exploratory analyses or frivolous fact finding missions especially when the car is doing the same engine issues annnd having random cosmetic issues.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable - nothing fancy
I have a maintenance plan, so I'm kind of stuck
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/28/2019

Marietta, GA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Rick Case Hyundai
I don't know if Rick Case Hyundai is actually doing anything when I bring my 2012 Sonata for the recalls (there have been 7 so far). I am not a mechanic so how would I know they actually did anything? So, you go and hope for the best. My car still makes noises even though the engine has been replaced. It's not Rick Case's fault that Hyundai corporation made a car in 2012 that was a complete lemon.

JE
Jimmy E.
Ball Ground, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Mr.
Friendly service person and knowledgeable.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/29/2019

What could we have done to improve your service experience?