4.6

Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5rating 3.6521709rating 3.6521709
Overall Rating 2.1087/5Overall Rating 2.1087/5rating 2.1087rating 2.1087rating 2.1087

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na

11/03/2019 Category: Service
time
arrived on time to my scheduled appointment, car sat for an hour before being touched and service was done in 15-30 mins. total wait time 1.5 hours.

JN
Jorge N.
Roswell, GA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Facilities
Organization when the customer arrive. Nice place to rest, wait and use our tablet, iPad . Coffee and Water while the customer wait.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/18/2019

Steve Payne

Woodstock, GA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Service dept.
My service technician made a service recommendation that he could not verify or confirm I needed.

Diane P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Need to continue free multipoint inspections

Jerri S.
Alpharetta, GA
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Already gave my review. See previous specific comments.

Donald M.
Douglasville, GA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Loyal Customer
Have been going to Rick Case for almost 4 years now. I have bought two-cars and have had all but one service done there. In all my times going to Rick Case, I have had only one disappointing time which wa a service call that I felt was too long. All the service work more has been great and I have never had an issue with advisors trying to sell me something I did not need. Malcolm, the car salesman has always kept in touch with me after each service to address any issues I might of have. I truly think this is a dealership that cares about its customers. I live more than an hour from the dealership and continue to travel to them for my service and need because of how well they take care of me.

Mikhail S.
Smyrna, GA
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Seems to be good, but pricey
Replacing cabin filter for 60$. Is it joke? Taking 50$ for 5 minute work.

Marietta, GA

Duluth, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Two times a charm!!
Service desks guys on a whole work extremely hard for customers.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location
Happy to get an appointment within a week
Check in staff were too busy and hence my appointment was delayed.
Once it was my turn service advisor was very friendly and polite.
Parking for the service was a bit of a challenge since there was no one to direct traffic.

LJ
Larry J.
Alpharetta, GA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Can't tell if work was completed, unless car drives adequately for period ahead
Still waiting for promised test drive money earned day of purchase of vehicle Fall 2017 of NEW 2018 SONATA SPORT!

Woodstock, GA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Fair
Fair place could be better

Carlean S.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service & staff

Mary D.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Electrical Problems
First I want to say that Andrew in Service is simply the best . He is as concerned with my vehicle problems as I am.
My car has had a recurring problem with the brake and headlights going out . It is a continuous problem .
Four (4) years ago my Alarm system went out as did the horn . I have not had either in four years and this is a very dangerous situation , Two (2) weeks ago my car would not start and it was towed to Rick Case . As always Andrew was helpful but said the Alarm System had locked the Engine totally down and I had to pay almost $400.00 to have the System. removed . Even though the alarm system had not worked for 4 years it managed to lock the engine down . Can you imagine how dangerous it is for me driving around . It is simply unsafe. I am a 76 year old Widow and certainly can not afford a new car I told Andrew with all these problems my car won’t be worth much on a trade.
I will appreciate and helpful feedback from you
Mary Duffy
lanell-66@comcast.net

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service, but missed some minor details
I always have a positive experience with the Hyundai Rick Case service center. The staff is exceptional and the service is timely and thorough. Occasionally, I will have a minor case of a tire left with low pressure or my car software updated, but not with the same screen I had before.

Georgia
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Although the service took longer than expected, my time was compensated by the service department providing a deep discount. I greatly appreciate their generosity.

PL
Paul L.
Marietta, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/14/2019 Category: Service
N.a

Carlean S.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
They are the best service provider in my area

Suches, GA