4.6

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

SV
Seshadri V.
WOW!
That's all I can say is WOW!

Good team
go team!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/21/2020

What can we do to improve your service experience?

Roy G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Fantastic service department!!
Andrew and team always do a phenomenal job!!

LC
Laurie C.
Cumming, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2020 Category: Service

James R.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Excellence
The service department at Rick Case continues to exhibit excellence. As always, I was greeted promptly by name as I entered the building. Andrew Steadman, my service advisor, listened to my issues (this time an oil change) and made sure there were no other maintenance issues that needed to be addressed.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/20/2020

BC
Bobbie C.
2016 Hyundai Equus
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Nice job!
Great customer service this trip.

GL
Gilbert L.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Gilbert Ludwig
Rick Case Hyundai Service is responsible and knowledgeable in helping the customer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/16/2020

Jeannie R.
Marietta, GA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service!!!!
Sam was amazing!! Would recommend Rick Case to anyone! This is my 3rd purchase from this dealership.

VW
Valerie W.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
I really enjoy coming to this location. Drew always makes me feel special even when giving me bad news. I can count on Drew to advise and offer the best service for my car lifespan. I'm extremely satisfied with this location. The other guys in service treat all the customers I've heard them talk to with respect. Even if a customer ask the same thing several times. They show patience and concern. I like that about this group.
Thank you for having them there.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/15/2020

Lawrenceville, GA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Clean spacious customer friendly
I’m pleased about the professionalism of the service department
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/13/2020

Mustafa G.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020 Category: Service
na
na
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/09/2020

Very Satisfied
Took my Sonata in for necessary recalls around Christmas, even though knew would be busy around the holidays. Long line of vehicles parked out front waiting for service, and was told it would probably take over 2 hrs before my car was finished, possibly as long as 3. However, I don't think it was even a full hour before I was told it was ready to go -- that was a nice surprise and I was very appreciative. I've always found your service agents to be very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I liked the expanded customer waiting area, and the new coffee machine was a nice bonus. (Only complaint is that the mid-late morning mid-day sun is very bright and glaring, and hot, coming through the front windows where the customers are sitting -- maybe some sort of blind or shade could be installed just in that one area, which could then be raised/opened after the sun had moved.)

The only issue I had is that I wish I'd been advised that the battery had been disconnected while work was being done -- after I left I went directly to a nearby Inspection station for emissions test and when reached point where battery was tested was asked if I'd recently had work done on my car. Of course I replied that I had -- the inspection agent said that I should have been told about it because he couldn't pass the car since when he reached the battery part of the inspection it was too weak. He told me I needed to do some driving before I turned off the car at home, and to do some higher speed highway driving before I came back to complete the inspection.

HYUNDAI: Regarding the car itself, while I'm still very pleased overall with my choice, I am also still very concerned about the blocking aspect, at least in my model (although sister told me she has had the same problem with her Genesis), created by the driver's side rear-view mirror and post (don't know what to call it, the part that comes down from roof to dash) -- at a certain angle it blocks that particular view. I am a very safe cautious driver but I have had 3-4 close calls where I have actually almost hit someone -- a person, not a curb, or a fender of another car, but a PERSON!. It's been a very scary experience, and this has never been a problem with any previous car I've ever owned/driven in my entire life.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/06/2020

MA
Mohammad A.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Andrew Flemingo and Ian Muldrig are the best!

Good work
Been coming here for years and will never go anywhere else

Did we do anything wrong?

Robin B.
Canton, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Ian is a great service advisor
Fast, prompt service