Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

FG
Felicia G.
Dunwoody, GA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Never again
They will overcharge you for basic maintenance, that they failed to tell you was important the first time, they NEVER have loaners and always call to see if you want to sell your car. Don’t do it! Use another Hyundai if possible

Cumming, GA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Be careful, they might say that they chanced your oil but maybe they don't.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 04/12/2019

Did Drew explain everything to you?

Cynthia M.
Woodstock, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Need to Change the Culture at Rick Case Hyundai
the purchase and our first service at Rick Case Hyundai leaves much to be desired. I believe the product is good but the sale and service was not.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Hood left unlatched!
I learned a valuable lesson. Always check the safety settings and make sure the hood is securely latched before driving the car after service. Someone changed the settings. (The warning signal for cars in your blind spot was disabled) and the hood wasn’t latched and came up while driving on freeway.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/07/2019

Very sorry for any issues caused; Please call me on my direct line at 770-225-6961 when you have a moment to discuss.

Georgia
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Andrew Is The Man!
Andrew is the best service consultant around! He is always honest and looks out for your best interest! If you have a question or concern, he will address it immediately and make it right! This is why I ONLY work with him when I take my vehicle in for service! He always takes the time to listen and let's me know what items need my attention. For this, I am very grateful!

08/12/2018 Category: Service
HAVE LYFT/UBER MONEY...NO SHUTTLE HERE
If you have to leave your vehicle and there are no loaners or rentals available, this dealership does not offer a shuttle or way to transport you back home. Have a backup plan ready.
Andrew S., Service Advisor from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. I hope that all of your questions were answered.

Andrew Steadman

Ellijay, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Terrible
It’s a very long story so buckle up. I bought my car and noticed the steering wheel was flaking and the dash had two bubbles in it so I called to set up an appointment and after being out on hold multiple times and passed around being hung up on multiple times I FINALLY get an appointment and since I live an hour from the dealership they said I could email pics to my service manager and they would go ahead and get the ball rolling with getting the parts ordered so that when I come in for my oil change they can do this all at one time. I emailed pics and explanation of everything and reminded them of my appointment date and time and reminded them I live an hour away and would like oil change and all done same day they told me over the phone this would be done so I took a half vacation day off work. I call a few weeks later (a week before my appointment to make sure all is good to go) was put on hold so many times then I get a text from my service guy who says sorry not ignoring you but the pics you emailed weren’t good I need different angles.....WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS 3 WEEKS AGO??? So I send the pics and the steering wheel comes in the Friday before my appointment on the next Wednesday. Said it would be 30 days on the dash.....this is when it gets good! I go down there when I get off work drop my car off tell them I’m gonna go eat and do some stuff I’ll be back I leave come back 3 HOURS! Later and my car hasn’t moved. I go in and they say oh we thought you were gone in the rental....I had no idea about a rental so I finally get my rental and go home was told I’d find out as soon as my car was done I had to call multiple times afterI got off work the next day and finally got a text saying my car was just done this was at 5pm and they said they were working on it at 11am anyways I get there get my car and I was told I would have a coupon for an oil change and I get the total and apparently I saved 30 cents....it was an awful experience and I don’t know why it had to be so difficult. Oh am my dash is fixed....no idea how since no part was in so that is a mystery still
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/31/2018

Very sorry about any confusion; Does everything look ok with your vehicle?

Megan W.
Atlanta, GA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Scam
Sales associate Drew Fleming was vague when explaining whether or not my car was covered under warrantee over the phone. "Diagnostics will only be covered under warranty if work is completed in house" I was told. After inspection I was informed that there was sludge found in the engine, that the engine needed to be replaced, and that it was unsafe to drive. Then I was quoted 6600 dollars for a new engine and that it would not be covered under warranty because I had failed to change the oil regularly. I was a little shell shocked to say the least but came to my senses and decided to get a second opinion. I was over due for an oil change but it hadn't been that long. I instructed the service associate to fill the oil so that I could take the car to a mechanic that I know personally (my brother in-law). I drove the vehicle that was "unsafe to drive" to my brother in-laws shop and had no issues, noises, or lights. After popping the hood he noticed that Rick Case Hyundai had failed to replace the oil cap and informed me that if I had driven any further without it I could have caused serious damage to the engine. Upon running a diagnostics he found none of the codes that were reported by Drew Fleming and explained to me that either they cleared the codes or that they were fictitious from the get go. He found nothing wrong with the engine (other than the missing oil cap) and I've been driving it ever since without issue.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your input; We are looking into the issues at this time.

Rebecca H.
Kennesaw, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Steve for listening to me. I really appreciate your understanding. I know this challenge won’t happen again! You have my business

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Needs better management
Called ahead and made an appointment for what i needed. He service clerk triedbupselling a 15k mile package and I was only at 13k and never put in my tire rotation. Called to speak to the mgr told he was on vacation asked to speak to another manager and they sent me to the GM’s voicemail. 5 days have gone bye and no one has called me
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/29/2018

I have returned from vacation. You can reach me at 770-225-6961 at your convenience.

02/03/2018 Category: Service
Clarify the quote/additional cost prior to the service/repairs
Last minute surprises on all the labor and additional charges.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/05/2018

KE
Karla E.
Woodstock, GA
01/27/2018 Category: Service
went in for an oil change...ended up with a piece of hardware embedded in my back tire
I went in for an oil change at 2:30PM on January 19th. When scheduling the appt., I was told that that was a slow time during the day. I thought my daughter and I would have been in and out within 30 minutes. It took longer than expected - we left at 3:35PM. I pull out of the dealership and immediately heard a loud noise in my tire. I turned around and went back inside. Donnie took it for a drive and came back and told me that it was stones/pebbles in my tire. I wasn't buying that. So, I insisted that he inspect the tires. A customer over heard my concern at the counter and joined Donnie and I outside. I pulled my vehicle forward and that customer spotted the hardware embedded in my driver side back tire. I asked if a new tire was going to be put on. Donnie's response was "we're going to plug it". I was not pleased to hear that. I left the service center at 4:40 with no receipt/paper work for the oil change and no documentation that the incident had occurred & that the plug was installed (no plug guarantee). I knew I'd be calling the service manager within 24 hours. The service manager, Steve, called me back on Tuesday, January 23rd. I explained to him what had happened. He simply said that his service dept. did the right thing - of plugging my tire. I said that I wanted a new tire which is a reasonable request. At one point, he even said to me, "who's to say that the hardware wasn't embedded once I got on highway 9". I told him that was not possible because I heard the noise immediately after I put the vehicle into "drive". That customer who spotted the hardware in my tire also heard the noise as I pulled away - for he was being dropped off to pick up his vehicle. His name was John. I was not pleased with how I was treated on the phone with Steve nor how things were handled while I was at the service center on Jan. 19th (not receiving any paperwork/receipt, the incident not noted in my account, wanting to send me on my merry way - saying that "it's just pebbles"). I called and left the general manager, Chris Smith, a voice mail message yesterday (Jan. 26) - waiting to hear back from him to share this experience with him.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Oil leaked after required oil change
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/18/2018

Please give me a call to discuss.
770-225-6961

Atlanta, GA
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I felt completely patronized by the service team. My daughter had run over a plastic bag a while back and still noticed some burning smells. I asked that while they were doing the oil change if they could look for any remnants. They said they did not find anything but when I brought the care home I still smelled it. Simply laying on the ground and using a flashlight, I could still see some of the bag melted against the exhaust pipe under the car. I can not believe they could not see this. They should have seen it and it would have been really nice if they had offered to help remove it while the car was being serviced. Also, I was told that the car needed a 30K service package. We had purchased the car from them with just over 27K. I asked if they could check what had been done before we had purchased it in case some of these things might have been part of the "Certified used card" process. They said they could not look it up. Really?????
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/08/2018

Very sorry for the inconvenience. I would be happy to remove some of the plastic bag from the exhaust. When you have time please give me a call on my direct line to discuss. 770-225-6961

East Ellijay, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Don't waste time, go somewhere else.
Would not take my vehicle back to this dealership.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you for your input; we will use this as a training tool for our staff

KD
Karthik D.
Duluth, GA
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Poor service when I came in with steering issues on less than a year old Sonata.
Very poor service from the staff. The car wanders all over the road at highway speeds and the steering movement is jerky. Issue has not been properly tested and confirmed. I have been sent back stating issue cannot be replicated. The fact it the car has come back from test drive in less than 2 minutes and the agent tells me 45 mph is pretty close to highway speeds. Abosolutely poor service.

IL
Iris L.
11/30/2017 Category: Service
One technician having a bad day can really screw the cudtomer.
No return phone calls, not valued as a customer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for your input; Is your vehicle working properly after the repair?

TT
Tracie T.
11/18/2017 Category: Service

11/18/2017 Category: Service
Yes Andrew did his job 100% please disregard my first survey I was driving
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/18/2017

Were your questions answered by Andrew?

PL
Paul L.
11/14/2017 Category: Service
My second "not great" visit.
Pricing was not what we were quoted (twice). After complaining and getting the bill corrected it took an unusually long time to "Find" our car. Sarcastic service manager over wasting my time.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/16/2017

11/08/2017 Category: Service
Customer service need more improvement
Customer service needs more improvement
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for your input; We will use this to train our employees

11/06/2017 Category: Service
Poor communication and checkout process.
Service engineer did not provide appropriate recommendations, rather he misguided. Came in for just an oil change on a weekday and hardly there were 2 to 3 cars in service bay, they took almost 90 mins for the same. Later found, i was not waiting for the car, but the car was. No proper communication to the waiting owners. Key was misplaced. Not courteous. No resets were done in the car. Even tire pressure was not checked as part of 20 point inspection...poor.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/07/2017

Marietta, GA
11/01/2017 Category: Service
disgrace
worse service I ever received at Rick Case Hyundai Roswell on 10/30/17! will not recommend it to any busy professional. bought my car there, serviced it there for 3 years without missing any appointment, i don't think I'll set foot at that facility anytime soon. Shame on you!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/02/2017

Very sorry for any inconvenience. Please give me a call to discuss further. 770-225-6961