PA
Perry A.
08/17/2020
Always great service
I needed inspection,been coming here for years.I know my car will be check right. My car will be in great condition.

LA
Linda A.
Honda Accord Wgn
08/13/2020
Honest, reliable, knowledgeable mechanics!
I trust S&M Auto to fix my cars. They will fix just what your car needs. Some auto shops tell you that you need parts that you don't. The people at the shop are friendly, reliable and knowledgeable. The service prices are good. I tell all my friends about S&M Auto because they are the best!

SF
Sam F.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Sam said the staff does a good job, they are honest, and offer fair prices.

EM
Ed M.
08/08/2020
Fair and always there to help you
Only place I would take my car, they are there to make sure you are happy and safe with your car

AA
Albert A.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Albert said they are very honest, and the prices are not cheap, but fair. He thought he needed rear brakes, and they told him he doesn't need to do them. He appreciates their honesty. They could have done the work and he would have been none the wiser. He had a foreign made vehicle and after working on it , Mike , the manager advised him that he should just sell it. He took the advice and sold it the very next day.

ST
Shirelle T.
Lexus ES 350
08/05/2020
First Class Service
Very knowledgeable and great customer service

Dale S.
Studley, VA
Subaru Legacy
08/04/2020
Subaru Maintenance
As always the guys at S&M Auto Service do outstanding work....I've been bringing all of my cars to Mike and Bobby for years and I wouldn't trust them at any other auto service location. Why? They're dependable, trustworthy, reliable, accurate, and professional....That says it all.

Leslie S.
07/28/2020
Help With Unexpected!
I was due to go out of town and late the night before leaving, my Jeep developed a problem out of the blue. In a panic, I called first thing to see if someone could take a look hoping it was a simple fix. I was told to come right in and they checked for codes immediately. It wasn’t a quick fix, so I did end up leaving it and renting a vehicle. They kept me informed of progress and had it fixed the very next day - ahead of when I even needed. Always such great service and pleasant to work with!

MN
Max N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2020
Honest, Trustworthy, Reasonable & Friendly
Good work and on time everytime. We have 5 vehicles we bring here because of the great service.

EM
Ed M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/14/2020
always fair and you can trust them
great to work with, go out their way to help you, only place I will take my cars

Jerold M.
Glen Allen, VA
07/10/2020
Great customers service and eervice
Great service provider and customer service

RA
Rodney A.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said the business has good customer service. He said they are timely and he always enjoys the experience.

Christine B.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Christine said that their customer service is great. After she picked up her vehicle, she got a phone from call from them to follow up with her. She is happy with their service.

WP
Wendy P.
07/02/2020
Professional - yet friendly!
I have never had a bad experience! I can trust their evaluation of my vehicle, and the service is always performed in a timely and thorough manner.

07/01/2020
Awesome Service
Excellent Service. I will be back.