Richmond, VA
Ram Pickup
02/10/2019
Ok
I explained to the mechanic the issue going on with my truck and that power seemed to not be going to fuel pump relay. A lot of people online had this same issue with their dodge rams. Was told a diagnostic was needed and that people online say a lot. Diagnosis said I had a bad fuel pump and that was the only issue. I replaced the fuel pump and the issue remained. I finally found the bypass cable and installed it now everything works fine again. Bad diagnosis just cost me $900.00
Mike M. from S&M Automotive Service responded on 02/11/2019

Mr. Smith, when we performed the diagnostic on the truck there was 12 volts going to the fuel pump with the ignition switch on however the fuel pump would not run. We tested the pump with our Power Probe and the pump still did not run. At the time the truck was here there was never an indication the wiring on the truck was faulty as we always had 12 volts and ground to the pump when commanded. We are sorry you feel our diagnostic was not correct.

TC
Tim C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff were good, but the price was high for the parts. He can get them much cheaper at half the price. It's a good business.

PA
Phillip A.
Mechanicsville, VA
Mercury Milan
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Phillip said the problem that he took his vehicle into this business for was not resolved. They took care of something else so he had to take it back in.

CJ
Cameron J.
Virginia
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Cameron said the business is a little pricey compared to other facilities.