David W.
06/10/2021
They are the best!
Mike and team are always the best!

Jeff A.
06/03/2021
Great repair work, able to fit me in for unexpected repair
S&M were great! Recommended a reasonable tow service when I became stranded due to a radiator failure. Fit me into their schedule and had the repair finished when expected. I highly recommend S&M Automotive Service.

David R.
05/28/2021
Honesty and Integrity
These guys are always straight forward and do the right thing. Thanks for always putting your customers’ best interest first.

Asberry S.
05/26/2021
Customer service

Brenda B.
Jeep Compass
05/20/2021
I had my car inspected and they let me know what I needed in the future and even gave me a print out and cost. I will always take my car there because they will be honest with you. Thanks guys đź‘Ť

HP
HT P.
Honda Element
05/18/2021
Great guys
Good work at a fair price. They get it done.

Jean S.
Nissan Murano
05/18/2021
Convenient to my home.
When I made arrangements to get my Nissan inspected, the customer service was great.
When I arrived to get the inspection done, Mike was very professional and everything was completed in a short amount of time. I appreciate the courtesy and professionalism shown.

Dana M.
Acura TL
05/16/2021
always great service
always great service. my sole mechanic +/- 5 years for my car and truck. plus motorcycle (inspections).

ES
Ed S.
Service 05/11/21
I am again very pleased with your quick and professional service . You guys are the greatest! Thanks.

Tim S.
05/12/2021
Great service in the Ville.
Been taking care of our cars for years. They have real technicians, not mechanics.

CL
Caitlin L.
Friendly
Been going to this shop for about 3 years now, I like the people and don't think I'll be going to another shop as long as they are around.

AG
Anne-Marie G.
05/06/2021
Efficient service, very accommodating and friendly
Efficient service, very accommodating and friendly

Charles C.
05/04/2021
Always a great job. I trust them 100 percent !!! I always recommend them to my family and friends..
Always does a great job.. trustworthy !!!

VP
Vincent P.
Ruther Glen, VA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Vincent said they give good customer service and do good work on his vehicle.

Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/24/2021
Owner operated, keeps you informed
Mike and Bobby Are very nice people !!!!
Explained problem and repaired in a cost effective manner. I take all my vehicles to them. You see the owners of this business face to face.