Christian H.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Christian said the service was good.

VP
Victoria P.
09/16/2018
Awesome Service
As always the service was excellent. The customer service is exceptional! I give them 5 stars!

Anna M.
09/12/2018
Skilled, fast and friendly. Comfortable waiting area and very nice staff. Splendid work on my beautiful car.
:) Always great. Thank you!

TH
Teron H.
Dodge Challenger
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Teron said they did good..

Dale S.
Studley, VA
Toyota Tundra
09/10/2018
Trustworthy, Honest, Knowledgeable...what else can you ask for with Automotive Service
I have been bringing all of my automobiles to S&M Automotive for many years and they have never let me down. They are honest, knowledgeable and trustworthy. They never try to sell you something you don't need and when Mike or Nick tell me I do need something done to one of my cars, I know that the car must need it. An example....the tires on my Legacy have 45,000 miles on them....I've been asking Mike or Nick to check them and let me know if I should get a new set....anywhere else would have said yep...you need to replace them, but Nick and Mike said they look good, and still are safe to drive on....and are good for inspection. I would not take my care anywhere else...this is a great place with fair prices and outstanding service and maintenance.

James P.
Chevrolet Corsica
09/10/2018 Category: Service
James said that the place had good service and did exactly what needed to be done.

Bruce M.
Sandston, VA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the business did a good job.

Jennifer M.
Montross, VA
09/08/2018
Fast Friendly service!
I needed an inspection, it was about 8 days past due. (Oops) And when I showed up for my appointment I was about 15 mins late{oops again} because I got lost. I was on my lunch break, and had no time to spare... they honored my appointment, and got me taken care of, just in time for me to make it back to work! Very friendly! I will be back!

Barbara B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the owner is an exceptional person. He has wonderful customer service skills and is always accommodating.

Glen Allen, VA
BMW M3
09/06/2018
Great Service, Fast Turn Around
Car in for alignment, great customer service, great job fast turn around and fair price. Thanks!

Anna M.
09/06/2018
Skilled, fast and friendly. Comfortable waiting area and very nice staff. Splendid work on my beautiful truck.
Always Five Star!

CP
Candid P.
Virginia
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Candid said the staff is always nice. When she comes in they are very welcoming and quick.

GH
Garland H.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/05/2018
Always able to service my vehicles when I call. Courteous staff. Reliable and get repairs/inspections done in a timely manner

Mike H.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has always been treated fairly at this business. It has always been fairly priced, and he already recommends it.

CL
Chris L.
Ram 1500
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was quick and they exceeded his expectations.

Chanetrice C.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Chanetrice said it was a good experience. They communicated with her and were nice.

WD
William D.
Sandston, VA
Honda Accord
08/10/2018 Category: Service
William said the service turned out okay. It was good.

ZV
Zach V.
08/09/2018
State Inspection
Really enjoyed my experience with S&M! They were fast and seem to do good work.

PS
Patrick S.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business did a great job.

RP
Ricky P.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Ricky said he was pleased with the service the business provided.