TT
Teresa T.
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Teresa said this business did a good job.

HM
Helen M.
01/25/2017
Friendly, no hassle, always on time service.

CG
Carol G.
Inspection
My Inspection Sticker had run out and I had not noticed. When I was told, I immediately called S & M and they handled it immediately. As a senior citizen, it is a great feeling to have a business to turn to that you can trust the people to treat you with honesty. When I call and ask a question, I know I will get a true answer, Thank You S & M Auto Service.

HP
HT P.
Honda Element
Fixed
Problem located, and fixed, great job.

PW
Phillip W.
Richmond, VA
BMW 330Ci
01/25/2017
Great little place in a tucked away space
I was referred here by another automotive shop that didn't do alignments. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They found an issue with a tire and gave me pricing to replace them.
My only issue is that they balanced and rotated the tires which was a waste of money since I needed to replace 2 tires. Overall I am very pleased and will be returning here for service.

James F.
Roanoke, VA
01/25/2017
Came in for an oil change, left with a smile
The owner, Mike, is impossibly nice and easy to get a long with. He'll always shoot you straight and his technicians do impeccable work.

Tony M.