Jennifer M.

AH
Andre H.
Virginia
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Andre said Mike at the business provided good service.

Casey B.
Nissan Rogue Select
06/24/2020
Very honest people!
Excellent service . Very laid back and just good people. Also they know what they’re doing which helps a lot!

JE
John E.
Audi Q7
06/23/2020 Category: Service
John said they're very professional, punctual, they do what they say they're going to do, and he is very pleased with them.

Robert H.
Richmond, VA
Dodge Dakota
06/20/2020
Told Mike I Wanted inexpensive but good tires He got me great tires alignment and inspection Fast and Efficient service

LT
Lakeasha T.
Highland Springs, VA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/17/2020
Clear Communication with Mike Matthews, Honest Team, Clean Shop
We usually bring our vehicles here for an oil change or an inspection here and there. As a female I never feel like they are trying to get money out of me. A few days ago Mike and his team did a major repair on our Chevrolet Silverado. Mike was very honest about what we needed and what we didn't need. My husband and I were well pleased. I don't mind waiting in the shop for my repairs they usually do things fairly quickly especially if you have an appointment. I was able to drop off the Silverado on Friday for the repairs and everything was completed by Monday.

LG
Lois G.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Lois said they did everything she needed done and more.

John B.
Lexus ES 350
06/10/2020
Always wonderful!
Awesome!

Jon L.
Toyota Avalon
06/09/2020
S&M has been my go-to auto center for over 10 years.
The routine maintenance they do on our cars keeps them running tip-top, and they always go above and beyond if you ask them to check something out before it may become a problem, great job!

06/07/2020
convenience and helpfulness
Customer service seems to be a concern. As a return customer, I find everyone I have dealt with to be friendly and customer satisfaction seems to be a main concern.

IM
Ian M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2020
S&M Automotive Service
Initial contact was when B&D Towing hauled one of my cars on their truck with Repo 1 tags to S&M. I thought the oil pump needed replacing asI informed the S&M tech. S&M called me later and asked if he could check something out, I told him to go ahead and it turned out that the oil pump was okay and there was sludge clogging the oil sump. The tech cleaned the sump and the problem was solved. The way this event was resolved and every subsequent visit to S&M has been resolved I have total trust in their repairs and advise on any automotive issue that arises with any of my vehicles. Their Honesty, Professionalism, Friendliness and Technical Expertise is why I think S&M is great.

Brenda B.
Jeep Compass
05/31/2020
Inspection
The employees are very courteous and knowledgeable. They were very fast with my inspection. The building was very clean and bright.

RP
Ron P.
HUMMER H3
05/29/2020
Friendly service
Very knowledgeable and efficient....Customer friendly service

Mike P.
Virginia
Ram Pickup
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said Mike and Bobby are awesome and he'd recommend business for service.

CP
Coleman P.
Kia Soul
05/22/2020
The people
The people are very friendly and will help you keep your vehicles running at a good price