Ang S.
11/24/2020
Pound for pound They always come through in a clutch. A+++++++++++++
S & M Automotive has always been great to deal with. Call Bobby or Mike they will get your car right.

AA
Albert A.
11/23/2020
Great work...Fair price
Very accomodating, I was able to wait at the shop. while work was effected.Very Thorough.

Rick C.
11/21/2020
Rear axle replacement
My rear axle was damaged from an accident involving a rear end collision. S&M diagnosed the problem and replaced the axle, bearing , seal and ring gear. The repair was done quickly and right. I’m very satisfied with their work ethics and professionalism. I would highly recommend them.

Honda Fit
11/20/2020
This business offers professional service every time period they are a pleasant to work with and take really good care of our vehicles. They really deserve 5 stars but they don't wear a masks so they only got 4.

PM
Paolo M.
Ashland, VA
Honda CR-Z
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Paolo said that he would recommend this business for service.

SN
Steve N.
11/18/2020
Great communication, quick service.
Quick turnaround on my truck inspection. As always, they are pleasant to deal with and obviously appreciate my business.

AH
Amber H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/17/2020
Honest guys quick service
The only place I will take my car to because I know I will not be taken advantage of and the work will be done right!

WS
Wayne S.
Nissan Xterra
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said the business is clean and the employees are good people.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Acura TL
11/11/2020
I have 100% confidence in S&M.
I am so glad someone recommended S&M Automotive to me. I feel like Mike and Bobby will always tell me the truth about my car and not try to sell me services I don't need. I highly recommend this shop!

Cynthia B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/10/2020
Good Customer Service
Always give great quality of work and trustworthy service.

AA
Albert A.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/07/2020
OLD SCHOOL AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE
Honest, thorough and competent.Excellent diagnosticians.When was the last time you had your Mechanic tell you this about your problem foreign car "we can fix the current problem with your car......but considering this is the 4th major & different issue( chronic overheating) in less than one year ( the car only had 55k on it ) you should sell or trade it as soon as we effect the repairs....and I did just that.I trust these men with my life ! A. Adams Mechanicsville

Trevor S.
Toyota Sequoia
11/07/2020
Knowledgeable and Friendly
I have been going to S&M auto for years. Mike, Bobby and team are very honest,helpful and friendly. There are a lot of mechanics that give their industry a bad name, not these folks. Every mechanic should mold their business after these guys.

Darryl H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/03/2020
Car repair
Great service ,fast and reasonable !

KF
Kristi F.
11/02/2020
Easy!
They make scheduling and having work done easy. Great auto reminders for appointment, inspections etc. Not going anywhere else!!

SN
Steve N.
Mazda B3000
10/28/2020
Great communication, quick service.
Fixed tire quickly. Very appreciative of my business.