TJ
Tom J.
01/05/2019
I’ll be back
Checked out a lot of places in the area... none could fit me in. This company did, even though they were busy. Great fast service.

DJ
Drew J.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2019
Intermittent starter issue! Fixed quickly!!
Found and corrected starting problem very quickly. Really appreciate their help with an acute problem. Read horror stories of others with this problem. I feel I can really trust them with our vehicles!!

Suzanne C.
01/04/2019
Customer service is great. I did not have an appointment but needed my SUV Inspected. They completed repairs & inspected my SUV in a timely manner & a fair price. I will definitely go to S&M again.

Keith S.
Acura MDX
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the business's price was good, the job was done on time, and it was good customer service.

NR
Nita R.
Chrysler 300M
01/02/2019
Outstanding Service
I would like everyone to know what outstanding means to me. It consists of people who care and go the extra mile to give great service ,and without a doubt the courtesy the customers deserves.The S&M team is the company I recommend.

Roxanne M.
Richmond, VA
Acura TL
12/31/2018
great!
as always, prompt, courteous service at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Jeffrey P.
12/27/2018
Always on time and reasonably priced
They are always on top of everything. I am very at ease dealing with them!

JQ
Jami Q.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/27/2018
Great Customer Service
These guys are awesome. They are patient and very flexibility and accommodating. I have never been disappointed or feel like I was not getting A1 service!

CK
Chris K.
Acura 3.2CL
12/21/2018
Outstanding Service
I’m so glad I found Mike and his crew 8 years ago. I have never had a bad experience, and I recommend him to anyone that needs to get their car serviced. Highly recommended!

Nissan Sentra
12/21/2018
Always the Best!
They always take great care of my vehicles and I know I can trust their diagnostics and prices. I am not a mechanic so it is important to me that I’ve found someone who is not going to take advantage of my lack of knowledge.

John B.
12/19/2018
Wonderful
Guys at S and M are great!
Friendly and have great service!

Jean L.
Beaverdam, VA
12/14/2018
Dependable and timely
Its worth the drive from Beaverdam knowing we can always trust S&M automotive. We’ve been bringing our 4-5 vehicles there for the past 5+ years. They always shoot straight with us telling us if a repair is worth it or it’s time to get rid of the vehicle.

Brittany h.
Virginia
Nissan Sentra
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said the customer service was great.

Rosie M.
Tappahannock, VA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Rosie said that it was a nice experience for her first time being there.

Steve C.
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business did a good job with the service they provided.

GMC S15 Pickup
12/08/2018
excellant,top quality ,and quick service
You helped me out in a pinch to restore my old truck's safety(turn signals)! Thanks , a new customer for life !

Lisa M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/30/2018
Oil change and Inspection
Mike and his crew have always treated me right. Never trying to sell me something I don't need. They are honest about what needs to be done and what can wait.

Reggie C.
11/29/2018
Great Servixe
I’ve been going to s&m for the last few years. I’ve taken my truck, SUV, and bike here and have never had any complaints about the work they’ve done. They’re extremely personable and have always given me good/realistic recommendations!! This place is awesome!!

Richmond, VA
Honda Fit
11/19/2018
Efficient Job
S & M took care of my routine maintenance in short order and they were pleasant and helpful.

IM