RT
Milford, VA
Hyundai Veloster
03/21/2018
Polite and great service
I contacted s&m after recommended by friends I needed an inspection and oil change and headlight replaced. All the work was completed and got a call mid morning so that I could pick up at lunch. Great job

EC
Esther C.
Williamsburg, VA
03/20/2018
Friendly service & responsive

Monica L.
Jeep Cherokee
03/19/2018
Clean, friendly, smoke free environment
Pleasany atmosphere and serivice...clean waiting area..smokefree shop...the entire place is inviting..thanks

WW
Wade W.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/17/2018
Excellent service. Will definitely be going back to them

Anita B.
03/16/2018
Gold Star Services
Trust worthy, friendly reliable. Never hesitate to to help or just let me ask silly question about a noise.

Jeffrey P.
03/14/2018
Always get what I expect!
When I am quoted a price and an amount of time for maintenance, I can feel sure that it will be ready on time and at the price quoted. I drive 2200 miles a week and depend on my car to be ready to go when I am!

JJ
Jeffery J.
New Kent, VA
Honda Civic Sdn
03/14/2018
This place is great. I was very impressed by the customer service and how quickly the maintenance was completed.

Lisa B.
03/12/2018
Trustworthy business
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for years. They are extremely knowledgeable and priced very fairly. They are honest as well. I had someone else change my oil (a large chain known for mufflers) and was told I needed $700 worth of repairs. I brought my van to S&M and was going to have them do the work only to find out my van didn’t need any repairs. I asked if the previous guy could have made a mistake but the gentleman from S&M wouldn’t say anything negative about the other business. That’s the kind of integrity you’ll experience. I gladly drive from the west end for the peace of mind of a good mechanic.

SK

RA
Robbie A.
Acura Integra
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Robbie said they always do a great job and the staff provides wonderful customer service.

Callie B.
Jeep Compass
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Callie said it was quick and the problem was fixed.

TC
Tim C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff were good, but the price was high for the parts. He can get them much cheaper at half the price. It's a good business.

Dutch W.
Glen Allen, VA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Dutch said the business is good and he would recommend it for service.

Jessyca W.
Mazda CX-9
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Jessyca said the employees were very friendly. They were very helpful. They completed service quickly.

TW
Toniesha W.
Chester, VA
03/05/2018
Service Review
Myself and my boyfriend get service done here. My boyfriend actually recommended S&M auto. Been getting work done on my car for about 3 years now. Always get great service.

EW
Elizabeth W.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the service was fine. The staff did what she needed done. They put in her head light and everything was good.

Collin S.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Collin said the experience was good.

ST
Shirelle T.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/03/2018
Customer for life
I have 3 foreign cars and I trust S&M for the service and repair on all three. I love their customer service. It’s never fun when your car needs repairs and you’re at the mercy of the mechanic. With S&M, my anxiety level drops and swiping my credit card doesn’t feel as bad.

GB
Greg B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff did a good job.

Steve S.