Andrew S.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said always helpful and good prices.

Shanice H.
Toyota Avalon
08/31/2020
Best Auto Shop
I trust mike & his team to always get me right & be honest. It's always respect, courtesy, and great work in a great timeframe. Communication and willingness to help & adjust, just top notch service!

Chrisann H.
08/27/2020
Grear customer service!!
They were able to get us in on very short notice and fixed the problem.

CP
Candid P.
08/25/2020
Always Friendly😊
S&M was recommended to me by my long time mechanic, about 4yrs ago. From day 1, they have been nothing but friendly, fair and professional. That is something that is hard to find in mechanics. My regular mechanic and S&M are the only ones I trust with my vehicles. I have recommended them to many people. You will not go wrong with S&M.

HC
Harold C.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Harold said this business took 5 months to go get an inspection done. When he went in to get it done he called first and they did not see his appointment , but they told him to come in. They do a good job and they are professional. There was a misunderstanding but he got it done. He goes in, has a seat and watches TV. A little while later the come out and he is ready to go. They are reasonable and he is pleased with what he has seen.

Renee S.
08/20/2020
air conditioner repairs
mike and crew fixed my a/c on two cars. great job! thks mike

PA
Perry A.
08/17/2020
Always great service
I needed inspection,been coming here for years.I know my car will be check right. My car will be in great condition.

LA
Linda A.
Honda Accord Wgn
08/13/2020
Honest, reliable, knowledgeable mechanics!
I trust S&M Auto to fix my cars. They will fix just what your car needs. Some auto shops tell you that you need parts that you don't. The people at the shop are friendly, reliable and knowledgeable. The service prices are good. I tell all my friends about S&M Auto because they are the best!

SF
Sam F.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Sam said the staff does a good job, they are honest, and offer fair prices.

EM
Ed M.
08/08/2020
Fair and always there to help you
Only place I would take my car, they are there to make sure you are happy and safe with your car

AA
Albert A.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Albert said they are very honest, and the prices are not cheap, but fair. He thought he needed rear brakes, and they told him he doesn't need to do them. He appreciates their honesty. They could have done the work and he would have been none the wiser. He had a foreign made vehicle and after working on it , Mike , the manager advised him that he should just sell it. He took the advice and sold it the very next day.

ST
Shirelle T.
Lexus ES 350
08/05/2020
First Class Service
Very knowledgeable and great customer service

Dale S.
Studley, VA
Subaru Legacy
08/04/2020
Subaru Maintenance
As always the guys at S&M Auto Service do outstanding work....I've been bringing all of my cars to Mike and Bobby for years and I wouldn't trust them at any other auto service location. Why? They're dependable, trustworthy, reliable, accurate, and professional....That says it all.

Leslie S.
07/28/2020
Help With Unexpected!
I was due to go out of town and late the night before leaving, my Jeep developed a problem out of the blue. In a panic, I called first thing to see if someone could take a look hoping it was a simple fix. I was told to come right in and they checked for codes immediately. It wasn’t a quick fix, so I did end up leaving it and renting a vehicle. They kept me informed of progress and had it fixed the very next day - ahead of when I even needed. Always such great service and pleasant to work with!

MN
Max N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2020
Honest, Trustworthy, Reasonable & Friendly
Good work and on time everytime. We have 5 vehicles we bring here because of the great service.