Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2448953/5Overall Rating 4.2448953/5Overall Rating 4.2448953/5Overall Rating 4.2448953/5rating 4.2448953
Overall Rating 2.22449/5Overall Rating 2.22449/5rating 2.22449rating 2.22449rating 2.22449

KG
Kristan G.
Customer service
Your customer service and availability for appointments is what makes your location great...

PS
Paul S.
Great service as always.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Paul, I appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for choosing Sacramento Hyundai.

TD
Teria D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people great service
Service rep was fantastic. Knew what I needed and took care of my car and me to 🌟
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, Teria.
I appreciate your feedback and we appreciate your business.

LJ
Lavinia J.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENT
I HAD ALL INTENTONS OF MAKING AN APPOINTMENT FOR A OIL CHANGE, BUT NEVER GOT AROUND TO DOING IT. I USUALLY MAKE IT FOR THE SAME DATE AS MY HAIR APPOINTMENT.
THIS TIME I DIDN'T, BUT I WENT ON LINE AND TO MY SURPRISE, I WAS ABLE TO GET THE FIRST APPOINTMENT IN THE AFTERNOON. I WAS TRULY EXCITED. THE TOPPING ON THE CAKE WAS WHEN I DROPPED IT OFF, I WAS NOTIFIED 30 MINUTES LATER THAT MY CAR WAS READY. WONDERFUL.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place
The employees are very patient and seem to genuinely care about finding a solutions to what ever the problem is.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback and the 5 star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Sherell B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Love her service
I love her service she was kind very considerate and concerns she took care of my problem with no hesitation
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Great news Sherell, thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Donna P.
Best customer service
I feel at home at Hyundai if Sacramento and the service is excellent. Thanks a million!
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank YOU Donna! We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you for your next service.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/11/2019 Category: Service
"Good Will Warranty Repair"
I brought my 2013 Veloster Turbo because turbo had blown. Catalytic converter also failed due to oil build up from blown seal in turbo. Irving Panigada was able to get all repairs covered through Hyundai as a "Good Will Warranty" repair. Awesome.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Great news! Glad we could help out. Now you can enjoy your Veloster Turbo again!
Thank you for choosing Sacramento Hyundai.

BC
Bob C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick & Friendly
Service finished BEFORE appointment time.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Bob, I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Michael L.
Efficient and fairly fast
Bought car in for two recall updates. Turnaround was fast despite them being short staffed (mechanics) the morning I was there.

Mark B.
15,000 mile service
It took longer than I expected.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I'm very sorry to hear this about your recent visit. I would like an opportunity to discuss the issues you mentioned. I have attempted to call you but cannot get through.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I would like to try and remedy this situation.

Rebecca S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
6month service and checkup
Service very friendly and helpful and got me in at at time of appointment and out very quickly.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Rebecca, I value your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Ronald S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Basic oil & oil filter service
I had appointment and was greeted with a friendly and prompt service by Irving. When the service was completed Irving went over explaining what was done and this helps even though it is written down on the invoice verbally makes a big difference. He also remembered the confusion I had at my last service and made sure that I was pleased 😀 at this service. I just wanted to mention that I have purchased 3 Hyundai at this dealer ship since 2013 only because of the service department. I love the complete Multi-point inspection with every time I come in for any kind of service. Irving Services advisor needs a 5 Star for making this senior very happy clean car and knowing that my car was taken good care of. 😊
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the great review, Ronald. I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again

Galt, CA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The staff was polite and helpful. My car was done quickly and I had no problems.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate you choosing Sacramento Hyundai for your service needs.

Dominique R.
Woodland, CA
Dominick IS THE BEST
The service was exceptionally fast, and the staff was extremely accommodating and friendly! Dominick was extremely helpful and AWESOME!
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you agian.

EL
Elma L.
Excellent service!
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you, Elma! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Dorothy L.
Promptness
Everything was done in a timely manner everyone was courteous and listen to my concerns.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, your feedback is important. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Shelley S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Got me in last minute during holiday season!
I took my vehicle in last minute for a oil change (Dec 28) and Dominique got me in no problem. They were very busy and I really appreciated him since that was the only day I had to get my car serviced.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you, Shelley. We appreciate you choosing Sacramento Hyundai for your service needs and we look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph S.
Very thorough
The device group took great care of my vehicle and found some other problems I want aware of too. Best part is that they told me some was covered under extended warranty which was great. Every time I come here now, I get really good service.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the great review, Joseph. I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Stanley C.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service shop
Service great when buying the car, not the same when getting service work. Rude service advisor, two hours for oil change even with an appt. they get upset if tou dont upgrade any service.