4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe

George D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
The staff is friendly, the waiting area is comfortable, and the two unisex bathrooms are clean and spacious. The service actually took less time than promised. And I appreciated that the agent took the time to go over the results with me.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Hi George,

04/02/2020 Category: Service
Easy location.
Wait time was sufficient. Explanation of job was excellent.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and for giving us the opportunity to assist you! We appreciate your business!

Carmichael, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
Quick service
Need some parts and they got them right away

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

SN
Sydney N.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Customer Service
Dominic was patient and very professional which made my visit to the Service Department very pleasant.

Hi Sydney,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated! I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team.

Rohn R.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, service with an eye to details.
The issue with my Tucson was expeditiously taken care of by a highly capable service agent named Abbie! THANK YOU!!

Hi Rohn,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service provided. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.:)

TL
Tracie L.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Reggie was great! Efficient and nice! The entire staff was very helpful

Hi Tracie,

Rosio M.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Affordable, safe & practical maintenance.
Thorough inspection & practical recommendations that help you stay within your budget without risking your vehiclular safety.

Hi Rosio,

Maria G.
Informative
Charles has great customer service and is very knowledgeable. Thank you Charles!

Hi Maria,

Rhiannon R.
Always Looking Forward to It
Sacramento Hyundai is very efficient and friendly. The folks who help out are very nice and honest when it comes to my questions about necessary services to care for my car. I’ve returned for the past two years, and I never dread it because of my positive experiences!

Hi Rhiannon,

Johnnie T.
Happy environment
Atmosphere was welcoming, concerns were noted, after a few hours my car was ready and it runs great. Thank you!

Hi Johnnie,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad we were able to address all your concerns. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.:)

KL
Karen L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/27/2020 Category: Service
The staff was great! The service took about as long as they said it would.my experience here has always been good

Hi Karen,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate you and your business!:)

CV
Cinthia V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly and understanding workers.

Hi Cinthia,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review! I will be sure they are shared with the team. We appreciate you and your business!:)

Great service, friendly workers

Hi Daniel,

KK
Keleise K.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Abbie is AMAZING as my service advisor
Abbie went above and far beyond to meet all my Elantra’s needs and mine as well. She is amazing and always provided me with full updates as they arose. I say bring your car to her she will amaze you with excellent customer service!!! Thank you Abbie you are much appreciated!

Hi Keleise,