4.5

Laurie O.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Better than expected
Based on previous visits years ago, I was reluctant to return. My experience was good and they fixed my car above my expectations on the first visit. I will return when the needed part is in.

Sareest C.
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Recall Service
Not so great, waited for 3 months to get the recall done.
SR
SHEILA R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Hi Sareest!
Thank you very much for the review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly appreciate you and your business. If you have any recommendations please don't hesitate to let us know we would love the opportunity to earn a 5 star review from you in the future.

"We strive for FIVE"
Genesis of Roseville, Roseville Hyundai, Genesis of Folsom Lake, Folsom Lake Hyundai, Genesis of Sacramento & Sacramento Hyundai
Have a wonderful day!

Doris B.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was prompt, service writer explained everything to my understanding. I'm happy with the service I received.

GO
Giovanett O.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I love sac Hyundai from the time I purchased my car in 2018 I’ve had Dominic as my advisor forever he is number 1!! Now I met Chris as well he just as amazing the girls at the cashier let’s just say they always are fun to talk to and always have a smile.. the guy who checks your car in very friendly and fast. I just love sac Hyundai I can’t wait to purchase my SUV

VS
Victor S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Amazing and efficient.
I appreciate everything.
SR
SHEILA R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Hi Victor!
Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

Joseph C.

West Sacramento, CA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Visit
Personalized service, clean & prompt.

Good Afternoon!
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey! We greatly appreciate you and your business!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Appreciative service staff
I had appreciative service staff. However, this review process needs an opinion to not write a review if one doesn’t want to.

Good Afternoon!

PS
Paul S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Santa Fell Review
I own two Hyundai's and have both routinely serviced at Sacramento Hyundai. The Service Department personnel are always courteous & informative. Since I live on a fixed income, they always inform me on what can wait so I can plan accordingly.
SR
SHEILA R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Paul!

GR
Gwendolyn R.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly
They seem to know what they are talking about. Very knowledgeable
SR
SHEILA R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Good Afternoon Gwendolyn!
Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service provided. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

TD
Teria D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Phone service sucks
Phone service NEVER called back after 5 calls to dealership

Hi Teria!
Please accept our apology for the lack of a return call, that is completley unacceptable. I will share this information with the department manager to have it addressed ASAP.

Thank you very much for the review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly appreciate you and your business. If you have any recommendations on how we can improve our service please don't hesitate to let us know!

Antoinette B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment
My experience with the service department was outstanding. I did not have to wait long for my oil change. Thank you Dominic
SR
SHEILA R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Good Morning Antoinette!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service department
Very friendly, helpful employees. Service was quick and completed on time.

Good Morning!

03/24/2021 Category: Service
The people
They have definitely improved customer interaction since last I service my car at this location. It seems like they are improving every visit and I am happy with their kindness.

Good Morning!

HD
Harry D.
2020 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2021 Category: Service
SR
SHEILA R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Hello Harry,
I sent you an email, Please reach out to me when you have time please.
Thanks!