Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

Merrill M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and courteous service.
Good.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Elk grove service department
The service mechanic rep was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and recommended and explained to me what type of service was needed.

Michael W.
West Sacramento, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
Thorough
They spent a fair amount of time trying to find my problem but car was ok

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service but faulty hybrid component
The service was great and Darrell, service adviser, was a great rep. I am frustrated that the hybrid failed without any notice and left me stranded in the middle of the road with no power.

SP
Steven P.
EXCELLENT SERVICE... EACH AND EVERY TIME
Took car in for 7500 mile servicing; Irving checked me in quickly and efficiently, noted clearly my request for "NO CAR WASH"---the vehicle was done soon, for a reasonable price, and I even got a new "Automobile Status Report" printout. All the Service staff are great...

Jon A.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional experience
Great staff and fast in and out service!

Richard S.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and professionalism
Prompt, courteous, and convenient

TO
Tosin O.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
The services
Got my car fixed and ready

James S.
Peace of Mind
No matter what service needs to be done to my vehicle, I always have peace of mind knowing that the job gets done right without having to worry about after service nightmares. There's no 'out of no where' I suddenly have other issues pop up that need to be fixed soon after something just got serviced or fixed.

Robert B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Professional staff
The staff is outstanding and the work was done correctly.

Joel M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
THEY LOST MY KEY!!
When I went to pick up my vehicle, they could not find my key. I had to wait 45 minutes and none of the staff members would speak to me about it. They just kept pointing the finger at a technician "who lost it."
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Joel,

Thank you for our feedback about your visit. I just left you a message and I believe that you spoke with Dominic as well. Once again I am very sorry that this happened. Fortunately we did actually lose the keys to your vehicle, they were in the car locked in the technicians service bay for the weekend and not where they should have been when the car was completed. This is not an excuse, it is just what happened. I am sorry you had to feel this issue upon arrival to pick up the car. I will be putting a free oil change on the books for you if you would like to give us another chance to make this up to you. Thanks you.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service representative wAs friendly and communicative.
Car wash was external only. Was expecting bOth inside and out. Also, my blue link was not reset. However. The representative was very good.

AC
Arcy C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service was comfortable.
This is the second time I've had my Tuscon serviced. They even washed my car both times after the service was complete. :)

Marilyn C.
Anonymous
Service personnel are very friendly and eager to help if you have questions. A definite plus for automotive questions.

RN
Robert N.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and provided UBER transport for free.
AA+ for follow thru, providing excellent service and no up sale for other maintenance work.

GF
George F.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Pleasant
The staff at Hyundai make sure that my concerns are taken care of. It's pleasant to take my car for Service there.

OM
Olivia M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The service is top notch ! The young lady that assisted me was very nice and accommodating. I really like the Uber service that’s # 1 service !!!

Adrian B.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
I ordered wrong part and after service technician noticed, I was contacted by Dominic. Initially he said they didn't have the part but was very diligent and checked manually and ended up having the part I needed. I was in and our within 30 min!!

Dorothy L.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Promp friendly service.

SL
Salisa L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The customer service that I received
The attendant that waited on me was excellent. He explained everything to me, he was very helpful I'd say based on him along I will return.