4.5

Pranish S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2020 Category: Service
SR
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Hello Pranish,
Thank you for the great 5 star review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated!

Don C.
09/22/2020
I just want to shire a big Thank you to all those who worked so hard to service my 2006 Santa fe. I'm so pleased with the way it was handled by Dominic De Rosa my service rep. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for quality service.
SR
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Good Afternoon Don!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Don! We appreciate the business and the great words of encouragement!

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234 Office
(916)459-1279 Text

George G.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Service has always been good here. Customer pay is a little pricy compared to other brands.
SR
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Good Afternoon George,

09/17/2020 Category: Service
How your waiting they send you a text on the status of your car repair.
I’ve had positive experiences every time I take my car in for service and it’s been extremely affordable. The staff is very nice.

Good Morning!

Ronald S.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Always ready to service my vehicle
Car looks as if nothing was broken
SR
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Hi Ronald,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review! I will be sure they are shared with the team. We appreciate you and your business!

08/24/2020 Category: Service
What is between Five if’s And Hyundai
If you looking for saving money go with Hyundai.
If you looking to reach your distance fast go with Hyundai.
If you looking to drive save go with Hyundai.
If you looking for Luxury go with Hyundai.
If you dating your love go with Hyundai.
VERY BRIEFLY HYUNDAI IS YOUR LIFE
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Good Morning Ghanim,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and for giving us the opportunity to assist you! We appreciate your business!

George G.
08/24/2020 Category: Service
good people
service manager is on top of his game and made a poor experience an an above average one

Good Morning George!

Carmichael, CA
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Came in for oil change. Person that helped was professional and kind as usual.
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate you and your business!

Galt, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Thank You Jerry !!!
Called at 8am for a appointment, told to bring in the same day at 10:30. Arrived a little after 10am. Jerry was my advisor and wrote me up. He listened to my concerns and told me i had 2 recalls. Offered a ride home, however I leave further than they go. So he offered a Loaner Vehicle, this was excellent customer service. They had to order parts for recall and Jerry had me keep the loaner 2 more days to get parts in.
Thank You Jerry.

Dear Customer,

Sharon B.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2020 Category: Service
My Sante Fe
I have loved my car since 2008 and as long as I service it, it serves me well.
SR
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/14/2020

Good Morning Sharon,

Capri W.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient
Nice people

Good Morning Capri,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated! I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team.

Gregory G.
08/11/2020 Category: Service
60,000 mile service
Staff was very helpful and professional. We waited while 60,000 mile check up was done. Took 2 hours.

Good Morning Gregory,

Elk Grove, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Quick and great service
Quick check in, friendly employees and quick service. Thanks.
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Good Afternoon!

MN
Manzoor N.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service fully satisfied. I will recommend my family and friends.
SR
SHEILA R R., Customer Relations Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Hi Manzoor,