Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2599984/5Overall Rating 4.2599984/5Overall Rating 4.2599984/5Overall Rating 4.2599984/5rating 4.2599984
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
good service
everyone was friendly & efficient.

Woodland, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service was satisfactory. However, I took my 2011 Sonata in for a recall and was told that car will be washed, but it was not.

04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Great customer service . Very nice and informative keeping you up to date.

Catherine M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Hi from the very first phone call, scheduling the appointment , until the very end of picking up my sonota, I was very satisfied , representives from the sales floor to the service dept.were very friendly, courtes, efficient and professional. And the timing was super fast,happy happy me.

Darcy M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Close by and easy to get an appointment
I called in mid morning and was able to get my car serviced that afternoon! Easy as 1, 2, 3!

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Just OK
Maintenance good job but bumper damaged during visit and eventually repaired

CV
Cindy V.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Car
I have been with your company nine years
You’re the best

GT
Gerald T.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Have serviced my car here since it was new in 2010 and am always pleased. This time I was especially pleased with their new greeter in the service aisle. She was very friendly and competent. Just a little added customer service which I appreciate.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Promt servicei
I am always satisfied with service

WA
William A.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
They take such good care of my car!
I really enjoy my maintenance appointments, because the service department does such excellent work, and the car wash at the end is the best. I always feel like I'm driving out of the place with a new car! Looking forward to my next appointment.

GG
Gregory G.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
Service Advisor Abbie Jackson (5402) helped us with our minor repair of the right sided passenger door lock. She explained the steps involved with the repair process and kept us informed about the progress being made. Sacramento Hyundai is very fortunate to have such a professional Service Advisor.
Thank you Abbie for helping us with this repair.

Charles S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Courtesy and family atmosphere.

NP
Nima P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
They do their job good as I expected. Typically, check the system what you as a customer had in previous service, and have some

advises to you to add one or more inspection due to your mileage on the list they do. By this way , I just can trust Hyundai Service,

and never want to go other service providers like Jiffy lube. Also, you are peace of mind that they change any part in your car with

original part.

Diane H.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
ease of dropping off the car ...I had to come in on my lunch break to drop off the car and everything went smoothly and I was able to get back to work on time.
The only suggestion I can make is maybe a make over for the service dept. It's really old and run down looking and there was only 1 chair available to sit in while I waited for the service person to come in from the outside.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Great service. Very responsive and attentive. Love my Hyunday!

SK
Susie K.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
good service
Service is good .not waiting long.

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great car company
Love my car

Ronald S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
I started to drive my normal day routine when my car started flashing low tire so I drove down to Hyundai. I apologize to Dominic that I had no appointment, he let me know right away that it was okay. I asked him since I was here if they could service the 30,000 miles since I was going to make appointment next week. He said no problem and service my car and had them fixed my tire. Dominic was my hero, Thank you Hyundai

Shelley S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Not a very happy place
If your coming for a friendly, quick place to take your car -even for an oil change, don’t come here. It just seems people are not happy no matter how hard you try to make them smile.

04/02/2019 Category: Service