Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.5

Overall Rating 4.2452798/5Overall Rating 4.2452798/5Overall Rating 4.2452798/5Overall Rating 4.2452798/5rating 4.2452798
Overall Rating 2.16981/5Overall Rating 2.16981/5rating 2.16981rating 2.16981rating 2.16981

Martin W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
SERVICE ON A 2017HYUNDAI ACCENT WITH 4206 MILES
YOUR WARRANT IS VERY BAD. MARTIN L WALKER, RETIRE USAF
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate the feedback so we can constantly improve our service. Your vehicle come with a 12 month/12,000 mile adjustment warranty. It being 2.5 years old takes it outside of this adjustment period. 99% of all noises on our vehicles end up as an adjustment to the vehicle which would not be covered under warranty. We would be happy to diagnose the noise on your vehicle but cannot do so without the approval from you for the diagnostic charge to cover my Technicians time and cost. If we did diagnose your vehicle and found a component that failed and didn't just need to be adjusted then the diagnosis would go away as we would be able to cover the failed component under warranty. I understand that you are expressing displeasure in Hyundai's warranty but this would be the same type of warranty at most manufactures these days. Once again I appreciate the feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with in the future.

VW
Verna W.
Nice
The shop is courteous the waiting area is clean roomy and comfortable and you’re not there all day.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words Verna. We appreciate it!

BA
Barry A.
Service Department
The service was awesome.. Great job to all who helped out..
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks for the nice words Barry! We appreciate it!

Maureen R.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent, fast service.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words Maureen. We appreciate it!

2005 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service.
Work Ethics are Professional and Sincere.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate it!

FD
Florence D.
12/01/2019 Category: Service
your People!!!
Dont know what this means, but I think the service department did a GREAT job on my car - I will return for further service in the future.

RL
Rosalinda L.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Happy
The staff assisted me had an excellent customer service.

11/29/2019 Category: Service

Alexander H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service of my car
Great service but I am closer to the dealership on Folsom boulevard I will go to the Folsom dealership next time.

ES
Elsa S.
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful

11/22/2019 Category: Service
Lock on truck broke
Luckily my warranty covered it and it was fixed in 1 day. The customer service reps were polite and helpful.

Carolyn H.

Prompt courteous service

BL
Brian L.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service but too expensive.

CG
Carol G.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Great service as usual.
I've always had great service at Sacramento Hyundai and this time was the same. Quick, thorough service. Everyone is very nice to work with. I always feel secure bringing my car there.

West Sacramento, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Improvement!
This place used to have the worst service ever. They have improved tremendously! I left very pleased. Thank you.

KG
Kristan G.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai has Excellent customer service. They are very friendly and accommodating with your needs. They are also very knowledgeable with all of their products and they take time to explain everything your car may need. Thank you.

LH
Lizbath H.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Abbie at Sacramento Hyundai is awesome
Originally took my car in for CEL diagnostics, I told them my situation and because the light hadn’t turned on in months they didn’t want to charge me a diagnostics for no reason (so considerate!). They recommend recall services that I wasn’t aware about which ended up resolving the seatbelt light turning on sporadically. I did have some problems with my brake lights after I left, but they resolved the issue a couple of days later, with minimal wait and free of charge. Abbie was very helpful and explained everything that was being done. This is why I go to the dealership and not firestone.

PK
Pavan kumar K.
Rocklin, CA
11/15/2019
Excellent Customer Service and Transparency
I was looking for a lease on Ionic. I visited many other dealerships and got disappointed with the hidden DMV charges and in Roseville, the advertisement on their website and the dealer offer in the showroom was almost double on the lease. With those experiences when I called Sacramento Hyundai and asked for the price and the offer they made me was an instant buy. As a precaution, I mentioned my experience with Tom and he confidently offered to come in with cheque and drive out. It was the same experience and when I went in everything was set along with the car for me to sign. I went in along with my friend and we both came back leasing 2 ioniqs on that day. Very great place and excellent customer service. I will always lease or buy from there in future.