Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

2041 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1395351/5Overall Rating 4.1395351/5Overall Rating 4.1395351/5Overall Rating 4.1395351/5rating 4.1395351
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

Jason T.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The attentiveness of the service technicians makes me feel special
5 stars for Sacramento Hyundai.

DN
Dharmendran N.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was done in my vehicle on time as I was been told

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Department
Great work provided once again. Irving Panigada, the face to the customer, took excellent care of my Santa Fe and kept me informed of what was going on. To all the folks who actually perform the services, thank you and keep up the great work.

Michael M.
Stockton, CA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly. They helped me with all my car needs. I will be coming back to service my car again when needed.

Chantakarn B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Love all the services, but they do not wash the car as their promises.
Love all the services, but they do not wash the car as their promises.

GL
Guillermo L.
It’s good
Good job
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, I appreciate your feedback.

KH
Kathy H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Great as always
I continue to be impressed by the service department at Sacramento Hyundai. My 2007 Sonata still runs like new thanks to the great maintenance. Thank you Hyundai!

Thank you, Kathy!
We look forward to seeing you again.

WS
Walter S.
Elk Grove, CA
Great Customer Service!
Dominic this past visit was great at accommodating my change in time due to traffic from work. He made me feel comfortable and I trusted his word. All employees I saw that day Hyundai greeted me and were looking sharp! Thanks to everyone for keeping my baby midnight running smooth!

Thank you, Walter!
I appreciate the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

West Sacramento, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
n/a
n/a
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey.

NP
Nima P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The service is great
The latest advisor I had in Sacramento Hyundai was Irving. He is professional on his job, and exactly review the service any person

had , then add the new service a person need. I just wanna say, thank you Irving for your service.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Don’t Email Paperwork
Well the service was done in a timely fashion but the service rep. emailed me my paperwork to me. He said my car checked out good but according to paper work there were a few things that needed to be done.. I waited for my car. Work with your service folks.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We have begun to communicate with our customers via email because the vast majority preferred that method.
We can still call you if that is your preferred method.
I've reviewed your work order and appears thart you do need to have the brake light repaired, however the engine air filter and cabin air filter were noted as needing attention in the future. We are not recommending replacement at this time.
I have left you a message and like an opportunity to discuss this with you.

GM
Guillermo M.
Galt, CA
Ugly
Remodel inside and outside and make it a better environment to customers

Hello Guillermo,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. You are obviously not happy with our facility. We have done many things to enhance our building in the last few months, unfortunately there is still much to do. We are in the process of building a new facility so we will not likely be doing a full remodel at this location.
I appreciate your feedback and hope that you will change your mind and give us another try. Regardless of what the building looks like, my crew is still your best bet when it comes to maintaining your Hyundai correctly.

KK
Keleise K.
Elk Grove, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
IRVING PANIGADA - SERVICE ADVISOR (BEST ONE EVER!!)
IRVING IS THE BEST SERVICE ADVISOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED~! HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND IS VERY FRIENDLY AND A JOY TO SPEAK WITH. HE DID EVERYTHING HE PROMISED AND MY CAR WAS DONE & WASHED AHEAD OF SCHEDULED AND WAITING FOR ME ALREADY PULLED UP FROM THE BACK WHEN I ARRIVED, SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO BE BROUGHT OUT~ (BIG BONUS ! NO WAITING!!) LOUIE HOSMER THE PORTER WAS ALSO A JOY TO SPEAK WITH AND HAD A GREAT ATTITUDE AND SMILE, ASKED ME IF I WOULD NEED A SHUTTLE RIDE OR WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO DRINK, WHEN I DROPPED THE VEHICLE OFF, VERY NICE YOUNG MAN. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND ALL MY HYUNDAI FRIENDS TO GO SEE IRVING IF THEY EVER NEED TO HAVE THEIR CAR SERVICED.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

WOW!! What a greaat review, thank you Keleise!!
I appreciate you taking the time send such a fantastic review.
Irving is a valued team member and we would be very sad if he ever left. Hopefully that won't happen for a long time.
Thank you for choosing Sacramento Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you again.

EP
Elena P.
Carmichael, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Consistently
Consistently always great experience ! Irving and Steve are awesome might as well have called them Batman and robin because that’s how they performed thank you guys!!
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Haha! Thank you Elena, we look forward to seeing you again.

RF
Robert F.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
17 Tucson Service
Service was excellent.
Complementary Car Wash was lacking
detail.
Overall staff and courtesy shuttle were excellent.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, I appreciate your feedback.

SG
Stephanie G.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Another Satisfied Customer…
So pleased with Sacramento Hyundai!
The staff are always friendly and helpful. Irving in the Service Department is great!
This is our fourth vehicle from this dealer.
We absolutely love our Tucson!!
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Wow Stephanie! Thank you for being a loyal customer and friend. I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mary B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
jerry brown
good job done on the car but I feel the oil conditioner should have been put in at no charge because my car was part of the recall on the engine bearings. This would make sure the engine would not fail. Just a though???

Roy S.
Galt, CA
Service on our Tucson Eko
They did a great job!
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Roy, I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

FZ
Fangjun Z.
West Sacramento, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Julia
Hyundai provides the best advice and quality service.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating, we look forward to seeing you again.

James S.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
The service staff goes WAY above and beyond the call of duty...they’re professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and effective...Great service!