4.5

Latest Review about 1 hour ago

West Sacramento, CA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
08/04/2021 Category: Service
Great staff. They work very hard during this pandemic.
The staff here rocks! I can’t wait to see their new dealership in Elk Grove.
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/04/2021

Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind words on our review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill this out for us! We look forward to helping you in the future for all your automotive needs!

WH
William H.
08/03/2021 Category: Service
Oil Pressure Switch
Sacramento Hyundai was able to find the problem of my oil light flickering on and off, identified it as a Oil Pressure Switch problem, ordered a new one, and I had my car back in a reasonable amount of time. Customer service at Hyundai Sacramento was very good. My service representative Aisya was very responsive and kept me in the loop about the status of the repair. Hyundai covered the repair under the warranty.

08/02/2021 Category: Service
Oil Pressure Switch Repair
Sacramento Hyundai was able to find the problem of my oil light flickering on and off, identified it as a Oil Pressure Switch problem, ordered a new one, and I had my car back in a reasonable amount of time. Getting an appointment is difficult and I waited about a month having to drive with a scary oil light flickering. Customer service at Hyundai Sacramento was very good. The Sacramento facility is not modern and is in a depressed area of town.
HD
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/03/2021

Hi William!

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, I appreciate all your feedback and kind words. Repeat customer business is what keeps us operating and reviews like yours are very valuable to us, so thank you for filling this out.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

DT
Donald T.
Galt, CA
08/02/2021 Category: Service
Speed of service, helpful employees
fast from the time I checked in to driving away. The employees that helped me were pleasant, both the man who greeted me to Ajia in the service department.
My Tuscon is the 3rd Hyundai we've owned since 2009. Happy with the brand and service.
HD
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/02/2021

Hi Donald!

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review!

We appreciate your business and all your feedback!

Steven H.
Woodland, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Dominic the service guy
Dominic was awesome

Hi Steven!

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your feedback and continued business!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Took too long for oil change and tire rotation at appointed tiime,
Made at appointment for 9:15am for oil change and tire rotation and was ready almost two hours later.
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time give us your feedback, we appreciate you filling out our service review. I would like to speak with you regarding your last service appointment and to make this right. I apologize for the wait times you encountered especially since an appointment was made. I was unable to leave you a voice mail but I would like to talk to you about this. Would you mind reaching out to me this evening so I may address your concerns?

hdonato@hyundaistore.com
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Hello,

I would really like to address your service concerns and make it right for you. I am unfortunately unable to leave you a voice mail on your cell or home phone. Would you mind calling me back today so I may resolve any questions or concerns you have?

I am looking forward to speaking with you.

Juan C.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
7 years great service
The service is very trustful and professional. The price is reasonable.
HD
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Hi Juan!
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 Star Review! Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority.

Have a great day!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2021 Category: Service
I dont know
Again review too many questons
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Hi Hjordis,

Thank you for sending in a review. We strive for 5 Stars and I hope your customer service was worthy of that score. I want to make sure you were taken care, I understand surveys can be long winded but we do try to make it easy with only 5 questions. If there is anything I can do to make your experience better please feel free to reach out to me. I tried to contact you, however your voice mail service did not pick up.

Please let me know if I can earn your 5 Stars back!

Have a great day,

Hello,

I have been trying to contact you regarding your service review. I am unable to leave you a voice mail and would like to address your concerns. Would you mind reaching out to me today so I may resolve any concerns you may still have.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you.

PL
Phung L.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Owner
Friendly service

Hi Phung!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate your time and business!

HB
Hari B.
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Hyandai
Always Sacramento hyandai do good job
HD
HEATHER D., Customer Relations Specialist from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Hi Hari!

We really appreciate you filling out our Customer Service review along with the 5 Stars you gave us! It is fantastic customers like you that makes what we do all worth it.

Have a wonderful day and we look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs in the future!

LJ
Lavinia J.
07/19/2021 Category: Service
PLEASED
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK AND SERVICE I RECEIVE.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you so much! We really appreciate this type of review!

TC
Tammy C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2021 Category: Service
I had a young HotShot Service Advisor that was absolutely amazing!! Definitely will be coming back. The knowledge of the staff there and their friendliness is worth the money.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for the great review! It's customers like you that make this all worth it!

West Sacramento, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2021 Category: Service
The staff ..
Friendly and knowledgeable.

Hello,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to earn your trust for all your future automotive needs!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2021 Category: Service

Hello!

Thank you very much for your 5 Star Review! We appreciate you coming to our dealership and look forward to helping you in the future!

Jenniffer H.
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Sacramento Hyundai knows how to deliver great customer service. Chris kept me informed while my car was in for its 20k service appt. He went over the work after it was performed and made sure I understood what was done. I definitely felt this was a professional organization and I will be taking my car back.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We really try hard to deliver great customer service and when we get reviews like this one it makes all of the hard work pay off! Thank you so much!

2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Kona Service
First service of my all electric vehicle. I needed a bit more information about the service done. But the service was excellent, I just needed to go over the type of service for this car, since everything is new to me.