Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

Theresa B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2019 Category: Service
I was very impressed very courteous very professional and that’s while be taking my Hyundai from now on I do have to say that you were recommended when I bought my car at the Carmax of Stockton they said the only place I could get my car serviced was Roseville Monday and I didn’t want to drive all the way out there and I look you guys up and thought I’d give you a try and I’m not sure why they wouldn’t recommend you guys but I’ll be back

Judy H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
I appreciated the ease of making a service appointment over the phone and being greeted when I drove in. The staff were busy when I arrived, however, the receptionist and others checked in with me to let me know what was happening while I waited for the paperwork to reach the service staff. Irving was professional, friendly and answered my questions. As I was prepared to wait while my car was being serviced, he provided me an estimated time frame that I would need to wait. I didn't have to wait the full estimated three hours at all!

Donald B.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
The service I received is excellent and wouldn't even think of taking my Sonata any place else
First of all I want to thank Debbie in the service dept. for being so helpful to me and also getting a Courtesy vehicle for me, I think the Courtesy vehicles are a god send to a handicapped person such as myself.
Derrell in the service dept. was very helpful in explaining the recall of my Sonata and getting it done in a very timely manner, also washing my car is a big plus in my opinion.
Thank all of you for having such kind and helpful employees.
Donald R. Baptista

Rosemarie B.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Great customer service and workmanship

Waste of an afternoon
Go somewhere it doesn’t take 2 hrs for an overpriced oil change

na
na

2007 Hyundai Entourage
Service time
Took over 2 hrs for an oil change.

TK
Terry K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly knowledgeable staff
Great service, friendly staff. In and out in about an hour.

LJ
Lavinia J.
WONDERFUL SERVICE
THE APPOINTMENT DIDN'T TAKE AS LONG AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD. EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY. I LIKE THE FACT THAT MY CAR WAS WASHED.
WAS WONDERING WHEN A DEALERSHIP IN ELK GROVE, CALIFORNIA.

Woodland, CA
Amazing customer service!!
From the moment I drove in I was greeted and escorted to the customer service counter. The service rep set up my new acct, explained how my car warranty works, and showed me the waiting area. He also told me of other local eateries should just Incase I had to stay long. Thank goodness I didn’t; but I had forgotten to tell him about the bolts on my license plate but when I did he quickly to the car back replace the bolts and I was on my was. Amazing friendly fast service!!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/27/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff
had great service, they were done with my car as sooner then told

HB
Helen B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service - especially with warranty coverage
I was very happy Hyundai honored the warranty for my fuel injector even though I exceeded the mile limitation by 69 miles.They gained a loyal customer with that accommodation. I love my Azera.

RY
Ronald Y.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Got great service at Sacramento Hyundai!
Just got my auto serviced and it was easy to make a convenient appt. time, got the auto serviced quickly, and returned to me in a short amount of time. Although I did not need transportation home while the auto was being worked on, they offered this convenience to me! Auto was also washed for me!

ET
Emily T.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Dominic restored my faith!
I have had such a horrible experience this far with my 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited. It has had multiple problems and I feel like the dealership sold me a lemon. While at the shop for yet another issue this past week Dominic took great care of me and my car! He was communicative and handled the issues quickly! I was excited that my extended warranty (that I was promised covered everything but glass and tires and hadn't covered ANYTHING yet) FINALLY covered something. Thank you Dominic for making this experience manageable!

Michael S.

Ken A.
North Vegas, CA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Out of town maintenance
Was in Sacramento to visit family and forgot to get my 7500 mile maintenance on my 2017 Elantra before leaving for the trip. Opted to get the service done while visiting since my parents have been long time Sonata owners. I opted to wait and was not disappointed. Will go again if I need service when next I visit.

Jermaine C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Customer service

I feel satisfied.

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Jerry the Service Manager listened, followed up and took care of an issue, just as he said he would in a timely manner.

GT
Gilbert T.
Great Customer Service
Dominic was very professional and easy to talk to. He answered all my questions and recommended when I should return for my 30,000 mile service.
The only reason I wrote I’d ‘likely’ revisit this dealership is because I’m out of town so often that it’s possible, I might have to get it serviced elsewhere if I’m not in the area. Otherwise I was happy with my experience.