4.5

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/28/2020 Category: Service

Hi Marlyna!
Thank you the kind words and the great review!
I will be sure they are shared with the team. We appreciate you and your business!

FG
Fernando G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service everyone at the customer service desk was great great customer service

Hi Fernando!,

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Caring Service
I have been taking my Hyundais to Sacramento Hyundai for service since 2003. My 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe is running like new even with over 200,000 miles on it. My 2020 Santa Fe is going in for regular service as well.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are
much appreciated!
I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team

GG
George G.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
No frills just good people
Called in late afternoon on a Friday needed a brake light replaced. No problem bring it in. Arrived was greeted and addressed by name write up my ticket and found two lamps not working. Had them replaced inside of 30 mins and the price was very reasonable

Hi George!

MN
Manzoor N.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Good service and the staff is helpful. I got my car service within the time.

David M.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Happy and well inform.
I bought my car there. I receive all of my recommended maintenance at the same dealership. The technicians and clerks all seem very well trained and respectful every time I'm there. When my car was ready the technician went over every detail of the work that was performed on my car. I was very happy and well inform.

Good Evening David!

Lynda S.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
I took my car in for routine maintenance and requested a carwash (which is complimentary) but apologetically informed that the carwash was being repaired. I was quite disappointed because a flock of birds had used my car as target practice. My car was returned in a timely manner and to my surprise had been hand washed, tires conditioned, and cleaned inside as well. Thank you Grady and Sacramenyo Hyundai for your above and beyond service!!
Lynda S.

Good Evening Lynda!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Took my car in for a regular service, I arrived before my appointment time to and they took me right in. The staff are great.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are
much appreciated!
I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team

FK
Faraz K.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Sercice!
Abbie is always helpful and kept me updated on my work order. Its always a pleasure to visit the dealership, great staff with excellent attitude to serve and assist clients.

Hello Faraz!

Reggie was awesome! Friendly, explained everything! Great customer service

Good Evening Tracie!

Mary S.
Car problem solved
They were able to get the problem that my car was having fixed. Reginald Ababio, the person handling the communication to me what was going on, was on top of what was happening and what was or wasn't covered still with the warranty.

Hi Mary!

AD
Austin D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Friendly and professional
Everything was done well and timely

Hi Austin,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review!
We appreciate you and your business :)

Galt, CA
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service department. Dealership horrible don’t buy from o Hyundai dealer
Service apartment is great horrible experience with dealership. Very bullish and non-understanding only out to get money. And I do not care about their customers.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234 Office
(916)459-1279 Text

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Q
W
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate the great score!

Jerry Eastman