4.5

Johnnie T.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Happy environment
Atmosphere was welcoming, concerns were noted, after a few hours my car was ready and it runs great. Thank you!
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Hi Johnnie,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad we were able to address all your concerns. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.:)

KL
Karen L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/27/2020 Category: Service
The staff was great! The service took about as long as they said it would.my experience here has always been good
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Hi Karen,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate you and your business!:)

CV
Cinthia V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly and understanding workers.

Hi Cinthia,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review! I will be sure they are shared with the team. We appreciate you and your business!:)

Great service, friendly workers

Hi Daniel,

KK
Keleise K.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Abbie is AMAZING as my service advisor
Abbie went above and far beyond to meet all my Elantra’s needs and mine as well. She is amazing and always provided me with full updates as they arose. I say bring your car to her she will amaze you with excellent customer service!!! Thank you Abbie you are much appreciated!

Hi Keleise,

03/19/2020 Category: Service
Thank you, Sacramento Hyundai!!!
Everyone, especially Dominic was friendly and helpful!!! We've already spread the word to our Hyundai friends to use this location for their vehicle services : )
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated!
I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team. :)

VW
Verna W.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Happy
I am very happy with my 2018 Hyundai sonata sport. All of the service employees are very kind and I trust them. I’ve never taken my car in for service and they recommend a whole bunch of extra stuff.

Hi Verna,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review!

West Sacramento, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Great in and out service

Dear Customer,
I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team.

KW
Kathleen W.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
75,000 mile service + engine light check
Everyone was super friendly and my service consultant "Abbie" kept me updated while I waited in the customer lounge. They were able to find that many of the parts needed for my sluggish engine and steering issues were covered under warranty. I was happy it was a reasonable cost and now my Elantra runs like a charm and I have peace of mind my car is good to go for another 15-20K miles.

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you very much for your kind words and the great review!
I will be sure they are shared with the team. You and your business are very much appreciated!:)

CG
Christina G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good
SR

Hi Christina,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review!
We appreciate you and your business :)

03/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
Happy with service and concern.

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey! :)
We appreciate you and your business!

TC
Terrence C.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai rocks!
The customer service is excellent! The staff is professional, courteous, and very accommodating! Highly recommend Sacramento Hyundai!
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Hi Terrence!

Rosemarie B.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
The customer service was great!
Chuck in customer service was excellent the entire time. Kept me informed on status of my car and what the issue was. Best customer service I’ve received there.

Hi Rosemarie!

Juan C.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
Fast, economic and reliable service.

Hi Juan!

Kevin M.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
2017 Elantra
Drop car off and picked up on time. Chuck the service writer was very personable, great customer service.
My car runs great!