Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

RN
Robert N.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and provided UBER transport for free.
AA+ for follow thru, providing excellent service and no up sale for other maintenance work.

GF
George F.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant
The staff at Hyundai make sure that my concerns are taken care of. It's pleasant to take my car for Service there.

OM
Olivia M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The service is top notch ! The young lady that assisted me was very nice and accommodating. I really like the Uber service that’s # 1 service !!!

Adrian B.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
I ordered wrong part and after service technician noticed, I was contacted by Dominic. Initially he said they didn't have the part but was very diligent and checked manually and ended up having the part I needed. I was in and our within 30 min!!

Dorothy L.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Promp friendly service.

SL
Salisa L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The customer service that I received
The attendant that waited on me was excellent. He explained everything to me, he was very helpful I'd say based on him along I will return.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Elantra
I still don't buy it

Elantra
Service advisor was not very helpful
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for filling out our service review. We are always trying to improve our customer service so we really appreciate the feedback. I am sorry that you had a poor experience here at our dealership. Unfortunately we had no way to know that when changing our your wheel bearing that we would find that the hub was damaged as well. We understand that this was not a planned  expense. I did look back in our records and saw that we tried to locate an after market part to lessen the cost but none of our suppliers had a listing for that part as being available. Thank you again for the feedback.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

Robin G.
Love Sacramento Hyundai
Always a great experience very professional team.

GG
George G.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
great service
they take the extra step to ensure that the job is done right

LC
Larry C.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
I found the dealership better than reviews I had read about it

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Diagnose the Problem Before Applying a Fix
I've taken my previous cars in for service to other places before siting an issue, but because they couldn't duplicate the issue, they didn't want to charge me for unnecessary work. In this particular instance, the service dept applied a fix based on what my husband thought the problem was without actually driving the car and diagnosing the problem. And then after doing the work, no one test-drove the car to see if that solved it.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and out quickly.
I was most impressed with how quickly I was able to get in, have my car serviced and get out. I greatly appreciate that.

Andrew B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Needed recall work done in advance of two week road trip. They got repairs done overnight and could not have been more responsive or professional.

Jason G.
Galt, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Horrible Service.
3 months my car was there. The dealership had to deal with insurance company so I'll spot them a month. Even with that it sat there 2 months to have the work completed. I was lied to about carpets being dried out and cleaned. The car sat 3 months before they completed the carpets. Now they have a permanent stake smell. Horrible!

David W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service with a smile
Great service tect very helpful maid sure i was happy

2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice quick service!
Sacramento Hyundai did a good job repairing my air conditioning. They fixed it quickly and also fixed the recall too and got me set up with a rental car. It was quick and easy.

Sandra W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
The Service Advisor ABBIE JACKSON was terrific. Abbie kept me abreast of what was transpiring with my SUV as much as possible down to contacting the insurance company several times in a timely manner and being consistent with her contact. Matter of fact the insurance company called me to advise me of the number of calls that were placed to the claims department. Go ABBIE. I told them that she was doing her job and that I supported her efforts 100%. Abbie restored my faith with the assistances I received there. Her efforted were/are greatly appreciated. She assured me that when I got my vehicle back that it would be in good working condition, and as of date, all is good.
Thanks to her I will bring my Santa Fe back when all services is needed. I also advised a friend who has a Hyundai to try the service there.
Additionally, after reading the Invoice log I would like to Thank the team of auto techs that work on my SUV.

WC
William C.
Quick and reliable
Nice people, quick service, does it right the first time

TC
Terrence C.
Customer service
My service advisor (Irving Panigada) is always honest, friendly, and professional! I have owned Lexus, Toyota, Honda, etc and Hyundai is definitely up there with the best quality cars! I have never had an unpleasant or unprofessional experience with Hyundai Sacramento.

TO
Tosin O.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Employee service
The employees there and service rendered