Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

Debra R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service
Friendly service

SR
Scott R.
Disappointed
I have been here many times and have witnessed the same type of rude behavior from Irving(?) and i’m Simply done. The way he demeans his peers in front of customers is shameful. He was so rude to a woman associate that was attempting to get some information for another customer that I was disgusted. He is very condescending to other staff and customers and quite frankly has no business being at your service counter.

Denise H.
West Sacramento, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
The staff turned around my car service so fast and with great customer service

CF
Catherine F.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
I love this place when you come in for a oil l change they discuss which type of oil I need in my car don't just put the cheapest also get a complementary free car wash..and free visual check no hidden fees u k ow what you gone pay before the work is done

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
good service
everyone was friendly & efficient.

Woodland, CA
Recall
Service was satisfactory. However, I took my 2011 Sonata in for a recall and was told that car will be washed, but it was not.

Great customer service.
Great customer service . Very nice and informative keeping you up to date.

EM
Edward M.
What happened here?
Not sure what happened here but this place needs more staff in the service area. We overheard a serviceman tell someone that even though Hyundai dropped them off at work the person had to find another way to get their vehicle because the courtesy shuttle already left for its last round of pick ups (it was only 3 pm). I would be really upset if that was me and the serviceman dint care and was rude over the phone. Staff were gossiping about other staff. I have never seen this place like this before. The place needs more staff and new attitudes.

Catherine M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Hi from the very first phone call, scheduling the appointment , until the very end of picking up my sonota, I was very satisfied , representives from the sales floor to the service dept.were very friendly, courtes, efficient and professional. And the timing was super fast,happy happy me.

Darcy M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Close by and easy to get an appointment
I called in mid morning and was able to get my car serviced that afternoon! Easy as 1, 2, 3!

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Just OK
Maintenance good job but bumper damaged during visit and eventually repaired

CV
Cindy V.
Car
I have been with your company nine years
You’re the best

GT
Gerald T.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
Always great service
Have serviced my car here since it was new in 2010 and am always pleased. This time I was especially pleased with their new greeter in the service aisle. She was very friendly and competent. Just a little added customer service which I appreciate.

Jeffrey W.
Poor service!
Terrible customer service experience ever!! Service manager was a jerk!!

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Promt servicei
I am always satisfied with service

KJ
Kenneth J.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor coordination
Lack of attention to customer request.

WA
William A.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
They take such good care of my car!
I really enjoy my maintenance appointments, because the service department does such excellent work, and the car wash at the end is the best. I always feel like I'm driving out of the place with a new car! Looking forward to my next appointment.

GG
Gregory G.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
Service Advisor Abbie Jackson (5402) helped us with our minor repair of the right sided passenger door lock. She explained the steps involved with the repair process and kept us informed about the progress being made. Sacramento Hyundai is very fortunate to have such a professional Service Advisor.
Thank you Abbie for helping us with this repair.

Charles S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Courtesy and family atmosphere.

NP
Nima P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
They do their job good as I expected. Typically, check the system what you as a customer had in previous service, and have some

advises to you to add one or more inspection due to your mileage on the list they do. By this way , I just can trust Hyundai Service,

and never want to go other service providers like Jiffy lube. Also, you are peace of mind that they change any part in your car with

original part.