Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

Shelley S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Not a very happy place
If your coming for a friendly, quick place to take your car -even for an oil change, don’t come here. It just seems people are not happy no matter how hard you try to make them smile.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE---AS ALWAYS...!

03/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
I expected so much...

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Dishonesty of Performed Services
Please refer to the previous comments.

DZ
Dalila Z.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Worst sevice I have ever received from a dealership.
Extremely poor.

GD
George D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
six-month service
The staff was friendly, polite, and informative. And the service was prompt. It took about an hour, which is what I expected. And the waiting room was clean and very comfortable. The chairs could have been leather, or at least leatherette, and were perfectly padded. I could have slept in that chair. And the big-screen TV was so big it could easily be viewed from anywhere in the room.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Routine Maintenance
Irving is all about making sure service flows. I appreciate his follow up. His experience has also helped me take the best care of my vehicle.

Best service
Irving is the best best service

EL
Elma L.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Irving is a pleasure to do business with. He’s very personable and knowledgeable.

Jess C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Attention to customer lacking on arrival
Let customers know they are appreciated not just another car coming in.

CK
Chris K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Experience!!
Booked our appointment online, used the Early Bird drop off, and our car was ready on time. Everything I am looking for in an Auto Service Location.

KG
Kristan G.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for scheduling me in right away. My headlight was out and it was raining.

John H.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Our service
We have always had a great experience with the service of our 2017 Elantra. The last service we had done was 2/21/19. At that time we also reported that our right rear door wouldn't lock or unlock. A new lock was ordered and we were told we'd be called when the part arrived. I called on March 21at I called the service department to see if our part had arrived. It had been over a month. We were told by Dominic that our part was indeed in and apologized profusely. He said there had been a large turnover in the parts department. We got an appointment immediately and it's done. We were a bit dismayed by the delay, but as I said, our previous experience has been excellent.

DV
Daniel V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I had a great experience today at the Hyundai dealer in Sacramento. Abby was a great service advisor and was very friendly and took care of me. I would definitely go back

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Only thing I would say is the time but you have to wait everywhere but could be improved

KK
Keith K.
Service visit

MN
Manzoor N.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson ECM update
I visited Hyundai Motors on Florin Road, Sacramento, CA on March 22, 2019. Erving Panigada, the Service Advisor gave me an excellent service. He was very helpful and proficient and got the job done on my car on time. I”ll make it a point to go to him every time I visit Hyundai Motors for my car service.

FA
Farhan A.
Good choice
Im happy whit my hyundai sonta 2017
I have honda accord 2017 but i feel hyundai sonta 2017 is batter then honda accord 2017

AC
Atish C.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Un professional services tech and advices
I have been with Hyundai from Fiji Islands and my first new car was from u company since 2015 i had to make a switch to kia because of on going problems with only service team now i have to say sorry but train ur team professionally thank u guys fo building nice cars. Your cars r very good only improve the service department

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dependable, professional and friendly
My wife and I have purchased our last few vehicles here, and have them serviced here, since 2011. Sacramento Hyundai has always been courteous, friendly and reliable. Everything has always been done as scheduled, and on time. The service advisors, recently Abbie, are always very helpful and professional. I highly recommend Sacramento Hyundai.