PB
Paula B.
07/16/2020
Neighborhood Business
Neighborhood Business. Excellent service. Been going there for years. Thank you Chuck and crew for excellent service.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer for many year, Paula!

AZ
Andy Z.
07/11/2020
Alignment

Nissan Rogue
07/10/2020
Another one!
Another AWESOME experience! This is the reason I always go back!

GM
Gary M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/07/2020
Very Pleased.
I was very pleased with the service, the price and the professional staff.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you, Gary!

Mike C.
06/29/2020
Truck inspection
My truck failed the state emission test due to two defective catalytic converters. Chuck informed me that my catalytic converters may be under warranty under the provisions of a federal law. I took my truck to a Ford dealership and they replaced both CC's at no cost. I saved a lot of money due to Chuck's honestly and professionalism. I highly recommend Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator. You will get a fair deal and awesome service.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you very much, Mike!

CR
Chris R.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/18/2020
I always feel taken care of!
I have a 15 year old vehicle that I try to keep well maintained. I have a very short commute and hope to keep my vehicle for a few more years to save some money. Whenever I take my vehicle to Schneider’s I always feel like they have my best interest in mind and provide clear guidance on necessary repairs and recommendations. I always leave happy with the repairs and feel like I’ve been treated fairly. I would highly highly highly recommend Schneider’s to anyone looking for a great mechanic!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for this wonderful review Chris! Great to have you as a customer.

John C.
06/10/2020
200 bucks for a radiator cap
My car was overheating. It was low on coolant and I knew it needed serviced right away. While the service was prompt (they were able to get my car in that morning), I was charged over $200 for them to replace my radiator cap. Why not just refill the coolant, replace the cap and be done with it. Why run $175 worth of tests when a $20 part fixed the problem?
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 06/11/2020

John, I'm sorry that you are upset about this. Trust me on this. Without a thorough investigation of the reasons why your car was boiling over and all the instrument panel lights illuminating, we would not have found the bad radiator cap. Also, the radiator cap is one of the most over looked components in the cooling system to the point that a lot of other shops would have been selling you things like coolant flushes, thermostats, etc. I'm glad we had the diagnostic capabilities and experience to not do that. For your knowledge the testing took about an hour of shop time, along with the use of a $4000 scan tool which needs updated annually at the cost of $1200. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to give me a call.

SP
Sam P.
Jeep Renegade
06/06/2020
Honest & friendly
I asked for something I didnt need. They told me instead of taking my money. They are my new repaue shop now.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you!

JOE S.
Homestead, PA
05/22/2020
Great place with awesome people working there
I'm definitely going back. They hooked me up on really short notice!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you, Joe!

Nissan Rogue
05/19/2020
Another one!
The visit today has made Schneider's my Service Station of choice for ALL my automotive needs! They are the most honest, professional and thorough shop I have ever encountered!

Thank you, John!

Chevrolet Cruze
05/18/2020
Awesome service
I may not take my cars anywhere else!

CF
Carmen F.
Jeep Cherokee
05/08/2020
Expeditious and Awesome Service!
Thanks for your professionalism and adhering to all COVID-19 standards! I appreciate your timely service!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you, Carmen. I appreciate you being our customer!

Jim* W.
05/08/2020
Best service in town, even in these trying times.

Thanks for coming out to see us, Jim, in these trying times!

GM
Gary M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/27/2020
Excellent service, professional and very pleased with the job.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you very much, Gary. You're a great customer!

BP
Brian P.
Ford Transit Connect
04/15/2020
Excellent Communication!
Went in for a state inspection. Needed a few things. Got ALL the necessary parts and labor - done by the next day. Excellent in communicating with me what needed done and gave me options on how / what I wanted done at this time (to pass inspection), and what could be done later.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you, Brian. I appreciate the the business!